Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

EreAsha, waiting for aproval

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

EreAsha, waiting for aproval Empty
PostSubject: EreAsha, waiting for aproval   EreAsha, waiting for aproval I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Name: Dai Tomodachi

Gang (optional): none

Physical Appearance: Dai's physical features are pretty smooth. She doesn't really have any noticeable features, though, she does have a a burn mark on her left hand from when she was little and burned it while trying to get something out of the oven.

Eye color: The color of Dai's eyes seems to be a chocolate brown, though it can look lighter or darker depending on the lighting. In times of great distress for Dai, her eyes can appear to be bronze in color.

Hair color/style: Her hair goes about an inch or two past her shoulders. It's pretty much strait, except for the very sides of her hair, which seem to just stick out to the side. It's sepia in it's shade.

Height: Dai is around five foot four. She's never quite sure because it seems to be different everytime she measures. Dai is unsure if it's because no measuring tape is the same length, or if it's because she wears different shoes every time she gets her height measured.

Clothes: Dai usually keeps her clothing simple. Even if the weather is freezing, she is seen in a short sleeve white shirt. Though, if it is too cold, she will wear a black jacket with the hood drawn over her head. She also usually wears loose fitting, slate-grey pants. Dai will never wear socks, seeing as she finds them uncomfortable and unnecessarily. Her shoes are just sneakers.
What brings them to Ikebukuro? She comes to Ikebukuro both for school and a change of scenery. Before, she had lived with her parents in a quiet little town. There wasn't anything to remember the place by, and it was nearly always forgotten a few days after leaving. Dai chose to move to Ikebukuro after reading up on the place.

Other: Dai is usually quiet and collective. She doesn't go out of her way to make friends, but she's a great friend to have if you take the time to get to know her. She can be out-going with people that she knows. Dai doesn't take anything from anyone, and will do what she can to remain as her own person.

Last edited by EreAsha (Kasuka) on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: EreAsha, waiting for aproval   EreAsha, waiting for aproval I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:07 am

Very nice! I like the way you described her. Dai is accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://durarara.forumotion.com
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: EreAsha, waiting for aproval   EreAsha, waiting for aproval I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Name: Fate Motou (Though she doesn't tell her last name)

Occupation: She doesn't have one. She makes her living by talking clueless people into giving her money.

Gang (optional): N/A.

Physical Appearance: Fate is about five foot seven inches tall. She wears a light red t-shirt, and deep, mahogany sweatpants. Her face is normally twisted twisted like she's watching, and enjoying, a twisted game; a game where everyone dies as the end result. Her eyes are a light, yet very dangerous pink, and her hair is blond, billowing around her like a shroud.

What brings them to Ikebukuro? Fate comes to Ikebukuro merely because of how interesting everything is. She enjoys messing with people in general.

Other: Fate doesn't really like what she has heard of Izaya, his love of humans and hurting them. She finds them to be more like toys, and doesn't actually care that she herself is human. Fate has an older brother, though she never speaks his name. She does occasionally speak to him on the phone. Fate doesn't consider her own surname, and goes so far as to saying that it doesn't matter. Her parents were killed when she was around ten years old.
Fate will sometimes go by her alias, Mari, so that people do not know that it is her. It's one of the ways she talks people into giving her money.
Fate's mind is twisted.
She can get along with a lot of people, but doesn't consider them close enough to be 'friends.' Simply, people to be around that pique her interest. That being said, she would gladly go strait up to Shizuo Heiwajima, piss him off just to have fun, even if she would end up dead or in the hospital.

Her hair is dyed and her eye color is natural.

Last edited by EreAsha (Kasuka) on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: EreAsha, waiting for aproval   EreAsha, waiting for aproval I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Thank you! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: EreAsha, waiting for aproval   EreAsha, waiting for aproval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Name: Yori Motou. Real name, that he tells no one and only Fate knows, Toshio.

Gang (optional): None.

Physical Appearance: Yori is five foot seven inches tall, excatly the same height as his little sister, Fate. His hair style is the exact same as Masaomi Kida's, except the color of his hair is black. He always wears the calmest expression on his face, no matter what the situation, or how he feels. His eyes are a deep aquamarine that looks as if it could pierce into your very soul. Yori wears a deep navy t-shirt and black sweatpants.

What brings them to Ikebukuro? Yori came to Ikebukuro after he realized that his sister made her way to the city. Yori is one of the few people who can control Fate, if even just a little.

Other: Yori is just as insane as his sister, though, it doesn't show as much. He doesn't consider humans as toys, though, he still enjoys playing with them as if they were. He always carries around a brown book with no title and no author. If you go to read the book, you'll notice that every page is blank. Yet, he 'reads' the book, and will often quote from it. Only him and Fate can 'read' the book.

Other than that, Yori isn't actually his real name. Neither him nor Fate ever speak it. And only they know his actual name. As with Fate, he insists that he has no last name.

Though he and Fate are siblings of the same parents, and the same age, they are not twins. Neither is adopted either. Both refuse to say how this is possible.

The book is only readable to Fate and Yori because it really is just blank. Both see it as being written in because, since they were young, before they were shown it, that it had different text in it every time they read it. Both know a whole bunch of random information due to looking it up and reading, so that's what they see. The rest is just made-up mumbo jumbo. They also refuse to believe that it's blank.
Also, anything Yori says about the book attacking you or breaking your arms or anything is made up. He believes it though, else he wouldn't be as confident when saying so.

Their (Fate and Yori) parents died by drowning. Swimming in the ocean and then they got caught in a rip tide. When it was noticed, a storm was coming and yeah.

Fate and Yori's mother had double pregnancy (seperate placenta and they are usually born a month or two apart), with Yori being born first of the two.

Last edited by EreAsha (Kasuka) on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: EreAsha, waiting for aproval   EreAsha, waiting for aproval I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Nice new character! Yori is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EreAsha, waiting for aproval   EreAsha, waiting for aproval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EreAsha, waiting for aproval
Page 1 of 1