Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Now Shawn just felt silly, he had been worried all this time that Fate would get taken away if he went to get his fortune told by her brother.

He sighed a bit to relieve the weight on his shoulders but it was replaced with stupidity and needless worrying. It got more weighted by Yori's laugh too, "Great..." He murmured under his breath.

"For a better fortune, what do you need to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Yori shrugged. "It depends on this book. It loves to just eat information up. The more that is known about you, the clearer the reading is." He waved his hand a bit. "Share what you want, but it's no guarantee that it'll make the reading as clear as you want it to be. I'll even be nice and give this one for free, seeing as it'll be a new reading."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:59 pm

"Counter: I pay you double and you let me borrow the book for a day so it can learn all about me."

If Yori refused then the designer would live on in wonder of his encounter with Fate.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Yori put one of his fingers to his chin, thinking about the notion. "I'm not really sure. This book, it could break you like a twig if it wanted. However, double and it might not. Hmm. Tough. Tough. Tough."

He flipped through the pages of the book for a moment before shutting it and nodding. "Alright. Agreed. Double pay. Just be careful with the book and I do expect it back tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Shawn grinned and bowed, standing again to accept the book, "Do you want full payment now or after I return the book?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:27 pm

"Now. I'll need the yen for today, seeing as I can't do any work without the book."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Shawn nodded, and dug out his wallet, grabbing the double amount.

"Here Yori," He held the money in his hand out for Yori's.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Yori grinned as he pocketed the money before handing Shawn the book. "Do be careful with." He smiled before turning to walk away. "Call when you're done."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Shawn accepted the book and waited for Yori to disappear before looking down at the blank book he was handed. He turned on heel too and began to walk away.

"All right book, I don't know if I'm meddling, but every new experience is a good one, right? Plus, you'll be happy to see Fate, right?"

For some reason, he didn't feel odd talking to a book.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Of course, the book didn't answer. Or at least, not in a way Shawn could see. It communicated through written words, and it was blank to all but two, Fate and Yori.

Eventually, Fate found Shawn. "Yo! Shawn! Lookie what I got without having to steal it!" She pulled out a dagger, showing the male.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Shawn blinked, "That's...great... H-How did you get a dagger?"

That baffled him, and slightly worried him too. He gave her the most inquisitive look as he dropped his arm holding the book to his side.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:00 pm

"I got it for free from a dwarf I met earlier today. He's kind and fun. Blind as well and it's just awesome to tease him! I actually intended to steal it first, but they he found out it was gone and we went looking for it. Then I found it and asked if I could have it it I brought him food. He said yes so I got him sushi, which he'd never had before, and ta-da! A dagger!"

She acted like a kid who had gotten what they wanted for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:42 pm

"That's great Fate, in a really weird way... but for you it works." He hid the book for now, "I've got something to show you when we get home. And you need to pick what fabric to make your dress out of."

He reminded, hoping that would distract her from the Yori's book.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Fate grinned as she slipped the dagger back into her sleeve. "Of course~ Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:11 pm

"I know what colors you want, but you have to think of the fabric since silk is different than rayon." Shawn explained, "And the fabric will have subtle differences in color you have to keep in mind too."

He didn't have school the day after tomorrow, which was also the day after he had to return the book to Yori.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:18 pm

"Well, what fabric do you have in mind? I'll say which I like best!"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:46 pm

"Well, when we get back I'll take a look at the colors again and tell you which I think is best."

Shawn smiled, except for the dagger bit, Fate was pleasent.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:52 pm

"Yay!" Fate grinned before jogging ahead of Shawn towards their quarters of living.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:58 pm

She also had a childish attitude towards the things she liked and Shawn found that rather aadorable of the older female.

Shawn laughed, and then unlocked the door for Fate to enter the apartment. He followed and shut the door after entering. He kicked off his shoes so they did a flip and then landed in the near vicinity of where they're supposed to go.

"Can you grab your drawing?"

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Fate grinned. "Of course~ One moment."

She left and returned one minute later with her drawing.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:56 am

Shawn cleared off a table to lay out fabrics for Fate, when she came back, and he put his bag away too. He paused a bit and remembered the bookhe took from Yori.

He traced his finger tips over the cover in hesitation, unsure of how to share information with the book at all. Shawn began to feel a little silly.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Fate placed her drawing onto the table before noticing the book. "You got Yori's book~ I haven't seen it in forever."
She gave a stern look to the book before, very seriously, saying, "Now don't go telling Yori where I am. I don't wanna go home just yet. Its too boring and this place is full of fun."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:19 am

Shawn chuckled a little, "Yori said the book liked you so it wouldn't do that." He could be wrong of course.

"The drawing now?" He set the book down on the table as well.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Fate grinned. "Oh yeah!" She pet the book once before handing the drawing to Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 pm

"Thanks, so what colors do you want again?" Even though it was written he wanted to knore what Fate wanted to base the fabrics on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Hurry?
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: