Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 pm

"Pink. Like a deep magenta though." She grinned as she said so. "Maybe a bit of orange in there as well, just randomly splashed about to give it some flavor."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:55 am

"Magenta? For that color, I recommend some kind of silk, and if you want random specks of orange I can dye it for you. But the dyeing process is very complex for that delicate fabric, it would be too difficult for an novice like you."

He didn't want to sound condescending, but he did want to help make her a pretty dress. Shawn as afraid to ruin the material and it was quite expensive.

"Or do you want a tougher fabric?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:02 am

Fate shrugged. "Whatever works. But I do prefer it the color I mentioned."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:17 am

"All right, so I get you the fabric and then watch you assemble the dress?" Shawn chuckled, offering the proposal to the girl that invaded his life.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:23 am

"Mmm. Sure. But how do we get the orange in? Are you gonna dye it? Or waiting until after the dress is made?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:25 am

"Leave the dyeing to me~" Shawn grinned, "I'm not letting you see the process because school is the only place I can get it done."

He became a little cheeky then, "So if you can give me some money for the fabric I can get enough for you~"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:34 am

"Ah..." She didn't have any money. So she grinned. "Money? Ah, i don't even have a job~"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:41 am

"Then you won't be getting your dress any time soon, and I refuse to make a dress out of stolen fabric."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:44 am

Fate sighed and crossed her arms in a pout. "Why can't you just buy the fabric or gets scraps from your school?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:47 am

"I can but then what would you have contributed? The design and some of the production?" Shawn was going to let her sew it together at least.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:57 am

"Just that. Yes~"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:01 am

"But that's not enough Fate, fabric is expensive and if you want a good quality dress you'd best be expected to be able to pay for it."

Shawn frowned at her, otherwise there wasn't much he could do.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:12 am

Fate frowned. "Meanie." She didn't wanna work. It wasn't like she had a good resume for a job anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:37 pm

"I'm not mean, that's how life is. You can't expect to steal your way through it."

Shawn frowned at her in returned, scolding her a little. Though he didn't doubt that that's how she has been living her life.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Fate stuck out her tongue at him. "Fine. Give me odd jobs to do then."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:26 pm

"You think I can pay you? I barely make end's meet myself!" Shawn rejected that idea instantly.

"Even if I could I wouldn't really call it payment for anything." He just didn't want to cave so he could make the dress regardless.

(sorry Asha, I'm on my tower, not the laptop which means my msn doesn't work for us)
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Fate huffed. "Meanie." She pouted as she though. He wouldn't take stolen fabric, and she had to give him the money. While she was good at stealing goods, she wasn't at money. Hmmm. She did usually scam some money off of people by saying her family had been killed (which all except her brother, it had) and that she couldn't find a job. Maybe she could go out and do that.

It might work, not go back to Shawn for a bit and just sleep out in the open to make it so people more easially caved. It would take...a week at most, depending on how much money it cost. "How much money am I supposed to somehow get, anyway?"

(Ah, that's fine.)
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:37 pm

"It depends on the fabric you want. The one I have in mind is $40 per metre and you might need three metres at least to give you room for error at your level."

Shawn hated how he sounded now, and sighed, "I know it's harsh and a lot, but you can't expect free things all your life."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Fate sighed. "We'll use the one you have in mind. OkaY! I'll be gone for a week or so. Maybe less. I can get that money without stealing it easy, not that I'm good at stealing money."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Shawn blinked, "How-how exactly are you planning to get money?"

He had a bad feeling now, knowing her.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:04 pm

"I'm not gonna steal any, if that's what you're thinking."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:25 pm

"But I doubt you are going to get that money honestly." Shawn sighed showing his concern.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 pm

"I'll get money the way I did before you let me stay here. Telling people 'bout how my family got killed and how I can't get a job. Usually they hand me money. At most, 1000 yen. Usually." Fate just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:12 am

"That's a horrible way to make money," Shawn frowned, "I dislike it Fate."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:15 am

"Well I don't have another way to make any, and you won't buy the fabric."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Hurry?
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: