Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:42 pm

"fun for you, what if I get used to you scaring me and I don't react like that anymore?" He asked, and the question did have merit since he was getting used to her antics and how she thought.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:59 pm

"Then I won't do that anymore." She shrugged as if it were a simple answer.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Maybe they were simple people?

"You're not coming home yet are you?" He asked, double checking since he couldn't be sure Yori was there or not.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:08 pm

"Only if Yori isn't there~ When he isn't that's when I will."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Shawn pouted, "But for sure he won't be there tomorrow, right?"

He didn't want to admit he missed her that much.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Fate shrugged. "Dunno. Maybe. I'll check from a distance tomorrow and see."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 pm

"Tomorrow is too far away, can't you check now?" Shawn would feel better if she did and looked utterly lonely as he pleaded with her.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Fate thought about it for a moment before sighing. "Fine. But only cause ShawnShawn looks pathetic right now."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:56 pm

"Thank you, but I don't look pathetic!" Shawn pouted even more when she teased him. It was weird, being noticed like that, and when it should be hurtful Shawn kind of liked it.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Fate just laughed before walking in a circle around Shawn. "Well, shall we be checking or not?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 am

"Sure, sure," Shawn said as he began walking back to his apartment building, but he walked back an obscure way that most people didn't know about it, and that hopefully meant Yori too.

"We're close now," He told her and stood on a bench beside a tree, "Come up here and see if you can spot your brother."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Fate waved him off before walking ahead and watching the area, observing. After a moment, she pointed towards a tree, and started to talk in a whisper. "He's right there. But he looks bored. Probably be gone in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:42 am

Shawn sighed more dejectedly than he would have liked and tried not to pout as much.

"Okay, so I'll expect you home tomorrow?" The designer asked. He would go home eat and do his homework before fixing up the dress for Fate to model.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Fate nodded. "Yep yep~ I'll be back tomorrow to keep ShawnShawn from looking so funny and dejected." She laughed before skipping back a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Sawn frowned and managed to grab her hand before she took off. He spoke seriously too, which was rare for him to do to anyone and Fate's probably never heard him sound like this before either.

"Do you promise?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Fate's face became serious. "Of course I promise. You're fun. And you pay attention and don't just dismiss me. It's also a place to stay and a lot of fun in general. Unless something happens, which it won't, I'll be back sometime tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Shawn smiled, but he was hiding his disappointment too, and nodded as he let go hesitantly. "Okay Fate, I'll see you some time tomorrow after school."

He was still attending after all but there was only a month and a half left before he got a break between semesters. For once he turned his back on Fate and hopped off the bench and headed to his building pretending like nothing happened so hopefully Yori didn't suspect anything.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Fate grinned and laughed before twirling away from both the apartment building and Yori. Tomorrow would most likely be interesting. She couldn't wait. Okay ShawnShawn. I'll be back tomorrow. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Shawn let himself in and up to his floor he went. It would be a long night indeed, but at least he felt more secure knowing Fate would return tomorrow so he turned off another light. There were still three lit in the apartment, which was enough for Shawn to sleep.

In the morning, he ate, got ready and off to school he went. The day dragged by since the little designer was too excited that she was coming home, unaware of how attached he was to her and blind that he actually liked her as more than a friend.
He finished the dress for the student model and began preparing Fate's dress. They had to work over the break to complete them and would have a show once they were back. That meant Shawn had three weeks to finish, plus helping Fate make the one she designed.

Working hard, he forced himself to stop once school ended hoping to find Fate in the park.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Fate wasn't at the park though. Seeing Yori gone, she had picked the lock to Shawn's apartment, and was waiting there. She was quite bored, but never actually got Shawn's cell number, if he had one. She didn't even know if Shawn knew she had a cell phone.

"This is boring! ShawnShawn better hurry up and get home."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Sad and dejected, Shawn headed home around dinner time since he needed food. He meant to get back sooner but he didn't know she was already there at his apartment.

Into the building and elevator, and to his front door... 'Picked?' Panic flooded him then and he opened the door, "Oh no! My fabrics."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Fate seemed to brighten up when Shawn opened the door. "ShawnShawn~ You're late." SHe pointed out the window to the setting sun. "It's getting dark and it's boring by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:36 pm

"F-Fate?! What-how'd you get in here?!" Well, at least his fabric was safe...ish...

But how did she get in here?
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Fate changed the way that she was sitting so that her legs were on the couch, and her head was on the ground. Basically, she was sitting upside down. "I got in by picking the lock. You weren't here and I don't have a key and I thought it was too hot to stay outside."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Oh...a reason like that, why did Shawn expect anything else.

"I see...well you're here now so are you hungry?"

He moved to take his shoes and jacket off before heading into the kitchen to cook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Hurry?
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: