Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Fate blinked a couple of times, surprised. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Shawn nodded solemnly, "Yes..."

He didn't like admitting it, but his life away from his parents was lonely. When he met Fate it was troublesome at the start. Not to mention she has a twisted sense of what other people are, but Shawn's hoping he's gotten through to her.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:12 pm

"Oh. Okay." Fate grinned. It was really surprising for her, but that was fine. "So how long is ShawnShawn gonna stay here before going home?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:58 pm

"Until it gets dark..."

He said with a bit of uncertainty, at least the park was close to his house so he could walk home quickly and it helped to know Fate agreed to come home.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Fate just giggled a bit. It was amusing and a bit cute how Shawn was so afraid of the dark. "Alright, alright. You can stay till its dark out."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Shawn was thankful she wouldn't make him try to stay later, so he got comfortable. It was then that many questions popped into his head about her, and the first one to come out was rather personal.

"W-When did you first leave home?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:09 pm

"Mmmm. Let's see... Fourish years ago? Dunno. I don't keep track of time that well."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:46 pm

"You should learn to since you are out on the streets most of the time," Shawn advised, but that advice was useless now since the little designer wanted her to stay with him permanently.

Maybe now he could actually talk with her, as-as a normal person to another normal but has a twisted sense of what people are person.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Fate shrugged. "Guess I could. Dunno." She grinned before stretching. "Ah. But how would I learn to keep track of time better if I can't keep track of time that well?"

Fate paused before standing and spinning around in the same spot she was standing in. "It wouldn't work out well if I tried by myself."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:34 am

"I guess then..." It was worth a try for him to get her to consider it. He then wondered if Yori would suspicious he hadn't arrived home yet.

"Hey Fate... Let's go eat, I'm hungry."

The little designer said suddenly and hoped it didn't sound like a date invitation.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:40 am

"Alright. But if we're eating out, you pay or I steal the food." It hadn't. At least not to Fate. She grinned and stood directly behind Shawn, so that he couldn't see her. "I"m hungry too. Haven't had anything to eat."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:39 pm

Shawn stood and when she talked he got startled; stumbling forward, "Whaa--?! Oh Fate, don't do that!" He pouted but couldn't help but smile either since that's just the kind of thing she did.

"Fine, if I have to pay then we're eating somewhere inexpensive... I need to save money for a new dress I'm making for school." And this time he already has his model picked. EVen if the school wasn't completely with the idea, Shawn was stubborn like his father in wanting a SPECIFIC model. This time:

Fate
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 pm

"Food is food. I don't care how much it costs as long as it tastes good~" She grinned. "And another dress. Ah, I bet it'll look great~ Just gotta have me make mine first or maybe not. I'll be making mine when you aren't at school and stuff."

She paused for a moment before continuing. "Ah, but lead the way, ShawnShawn. I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Shawn shook his head lightly and smiled, he'd keep it a secret until Fate approved the design of the new dress before telling her SHE is going to model it.

He started walking then and found a fast food place. WacDonald's since it was decent and actually provided a good aboumt of food.

"Order whatever."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Fate grinned and clapped her hands. This would be good. "Hmmm. I've never eaten here before. Would you recommend anything, ShawnShawn?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:33 am

To be honest, no, but it was cheap and plentiful.

"Then I'll order for you." He said and after paying they waited for the food be assembled.

The tray was finally loaded with two cheeseburgers and large fries with drinks. He made her grab the drinks so the tray wasn't as heavy before sitting in a booth.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:12 am

Fate just grinned as they sat down. "Ah. This all looks delicious~ Time to dig in." She grabbed one of the cheeseburgers before unwrapping it and taking a large bite.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Shawn wouldn't call it delicious, but it was edible in a sense and cheap. Don't forget cheap, since the student couldn't afford much.

He ate in silence and nibbled on the fries, having to get up and grab more ketchup though since it seems Fate took most of it.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:26 pm

After finishing, Fate simply stretched and walked out of the store, not waiting for Shawn. "Ah~ Thank you, ShawnShawn~ For the food."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Normally Shawn would have been upset if the person he was eating with left like that, but Shawn couldn't get mad since he knew that's JUST how Fate was... He had known that and couldn't expect anything less from her.

Shawn cleaned up the table and walked outside too, she was probably long gone though so he started heading home. Maybe he could turn at least one light off now that he had spoken to her.

"Fate are you still here?" He called out as he began walking back to the tree they were in.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Fate giggled lightly. "No. I'm not here at all." Of course, seeing as she had answered showed that she was there.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:16 pm

"Okay then if you're not there, am I talking to a ghost?"

Shawn blined at himself, normally ghost stories crept him out like no tomorrow, which was also a scary idea. He shook his head waiting for Fate's retort.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:22 pm

...Hmmm.

"Yes. You're talking to a ghost. Wooo." She made ghost noises while creeping behind Shanw before suddenly laying her hands on his shoulders. "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm

"EEEK!" Well he didn't really pronounce the 'k' but still he squeaked in fright at the suddenness of it.

"Why do you keep doing that?" He turned and pouted at her.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Fate laughed, a huge grin on her face. "'Cause it's so fun when you react like that!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Hurry?
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: