Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The mystery student

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

The mystery student - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:32 pm

"Yes Alois likes to see the good in people so he dosent really notice when people are trying to hurt him, Akira why didnt you stop him?" Yukio asked as he petted the sleeping boys head.

"I was...distracted by my video game." Akira said, now feeling really guilty for not keeping a closer eye on his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:15 am

Rei sighed, "Now, now, don't be so guilty with it, alright? Now he's fine." Rei patted the gamer boy and grinned.
Setsuna poked Rei and whisper, "Rei, I'm sorry I have to work"
Rei nodded.
"Bye, all. I have some work" Setsuna went outside.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:46 pm

As Setsuna left Alois started to wake up, he sat up on the operating table he was laying on and yawned tiredly like he had just been woke from a comfortable nap.
"Ah see i told you he'd be fine, how are you feeling Alois?" Yukio asked as he smiled at the sleeping boy, Alois yawned again and put on his usual weird but sweet smile.
"Better, just a little weak." Alois sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Rei fastly hugged the boy, "Ne, I'm worried about you. I thought the pain will take a long time"
She smiled and offer hand to Akira, for hugging Alois too.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Alois smiled and pulled his two friends into a hug, he was glad he was ok....then all the gladness went south when he realized where they were.
"Um...are we in a hospital?" Alois asked nervosuly as he looked around the familiar doctors office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Rei hesitate a moment for saying yes, then she nodded slowly. "Y-Yeah, we're at hospital. but its okay, we're on Yukio-san's office!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:59 am

Alois's eyes widened as he heard that they were in a hopsital, he jumped off the operating table and looked like he was ready to sprint out of the building.

"T-thanks for fixing me up Yukio but i think we'll head out now." Alois said to his non related brother as he started shaking like a leaf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:52 am

Rei hugged the shaking boy quickly, "Hey, you'll be alright, we're here and you'll safe. I won't let any dangerous things go into you now. Don't worry, okay?"
She patted his head and keep hugging until the situation much smoother.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Alois sighed and hugged the girl back, he let go of her and turned to Yukio.

"Really thanks for helping me Nii-san." Yukio smiled and hugged the smaller male.

"No problem kid, scholl should probably be over by now and i dont think it would be a good idea to go back there today. Why dont you all head out and find something to do, i have to stay here and finish up work." Yukio said as he let go of the other male, Alois nodded and held the door open for his two friends.

"Let's go~ we can go to the park or something." Alois said, smiling politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Rei nodded, "Sure, you have to refresh your mind~"
She pulled both Alois's and Akira's hand. "Lets gooo~"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Alois held onto his friends hand as they walked through the lobby of the hospital, he had to try and keep himself calm until they finally got out of there.

"S-so what do you guys feel like doing?" Alois asked as they finally got outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:17 am

She stretched, "Hm, well I'm fine with anything you want to. But it seems we need to find somewhere peace and nice, to keep you calm, right?"

Then after saying that for some minute, she continued again in low voice, "And I hope I'll not meet those guys again"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:13 pm

"yea...let's just take a walk. It's such a beautiful day." Alois said, holding onto Akira's hand as he stared up at the clear blue sky. It was actually pretty warm out and it would be relaxing after taking his medication to just walk around a little and get some of his energy back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:12 am

They walked until they go to the street, Rei heard some street-dancer and she stared to the dancer, he looked energic and enjoyed it. She begin to sing when it comes to his favorite music. There was a little boy, can be called a newbie, he practice his new moves and dances. When Rei looked at the dancer kid, she smiled a little because she likes how that boy struggled to get better. The little boy was slipped over and whined, Rei laughed and give her hand, "Hey, don't be so rush, kid. You did a great job, here, stand up"
The kid looked at Rei's hand for a minute and slapped her hand, "I don't need help, I can stand by myself"
"Heh, such an interesting kid"
"Whatever"
"Well then, good luck. You already have a great moves, why don't you try this one?" Rei put her bag to the ground and showed her moves a bit. The little kid was gasp with her moves, and he stand up, "Haha, thank you for showed your moves. You got me an inspiration. Well, I thought you was a feminine girl who always screams like that, but you're different. Nice to meet 'cha"
Rei smiled, "Nice to meet ya too. Ah, I have to go, my friends waiting me"
"Oh, sure. Please come again!"

Last edited by Rei Shirogane on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Alois smiled as Rei talked to the boy, he moved over and jumped onto her back. Holding onto her tightly. "Mine carrying me buddy?" Alois asked, he wasn't that heavy so he was sure she could carry him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:37 am

Rei chuckled and nodded, "Of course."
After say goodbye to the boy, they started to walk on. With some reason, her belly rings with hunger. "O-oops, Sorry. Umm, would you mind to get a bite?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 pm

"Sure! Where would you like to eat?" Alois asked as he held onto the girl happily, Akira trailed behind the two already on his video game again.

"I'm up for food to, do you have money on you Alois? I can buy for you." Akira said not looking up from his game.

"No it's okay, Yukio gave me money so I have enough for food. Just nothing sweet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mystery student
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: