Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The mystery student

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The mystery student - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 am

Rei nodded and looked to the boy, "Whoa, this is the first time I see you with Pajamas", She chuckled.
She realized something and ask, "Hey, can I use your bathroom? I didn't bath yet, same like you..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:41 pm

"Of course you can use the bathroom, im really skinny for my age so maybe you'll fit into another pair of my pajamas if you dont want to stay in those clothes." Alois asked curiously as he walked over towards the closet fulll of his and yukio's clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:08 am

Rei smiled, "Alright, I will borrow your pajamas!"
She take one of Alois's Pajama and towel. "Thank you, anyway" as she goes to bath.
And it takes a little time.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:11 am

Alois laid down on his bed and awaited patently for his best friend to finish. He smiled happily as he read one of his Black Butler mangas and snuggling with his grell plushie to pass the time. His neatly made bed was covered in different plushies from different amines and mangas. He really was a hard core Otaku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:44 am

Rei change her clothes and go out with towel on her hair to dry it. "Eh, Alois you like Black Butler too?" She grinned.
She sits beside Alois and poke Sebastian's plushie, "So cuutee...."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:56 am

Alois smiled at the girl and moved over so she could lay down next to him while he read.
"Hey where'd Yukio go anyway?" Alois asked curiously, just realizing his brother was not in the appartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:55 am

Rei smiled back and lied down next to him, and hugs the Sebastian's doll.
"He's going to work, and keep me in charge to be with you" She peeks the manga that he read.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 pm

"He left for work already?" Alois pouted as he flipped to the end of his manga and went to go get an Ao No Exsorcist book to sift through.
"He didn't even give me a goodbye hug." Alois sighed as he laid back down next to the girl, he didn't mind being babysitted he was used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:25 am

Rei look into him, "He's in rush, care to him a little."
She pats his head and continue hugging while close her eyes
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:10 pm

"I hope he comes home before i go to sleep, i've been haveing nightmares lately so he usually lets me sleep with him when i wake up in the midle of the night. And if i dont see him for to long i start to miss him, and i dont like that feeling of loss." Alois said, he smiled as he flipped through one of his favorite mangs. He just couldnt get enough of that fight seen between Rin and Amaimon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:51 am

"Yes I hope too." She smile softly to the boy while looking on his manga. "Well, I can stay here if he didn't come yet. You don't like being alone, right?"
She remembered this is on boy's place, and she feel kinda awkward. "U-uh that's if you want to..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:59 am

Alois smiled and wrapped an arm around the girls shoulder.
"Well you are my babysitter so I don't think you can leave until Yukio comes home. I don't mind you staying here, your my friend and I love having you around." Alois said cheerfully, he closed his manga book and pulled the bed sheets over their bodies.
"You don't have to stay in bed with me, oh and your welcome to look at any of my mangas and eat anything we have here if you get hungry." Alois said as he rolled over on his side and snuggled into the comfortable bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:03 am

Rei sweat dropped and smiles at him, "Oh sure, Alois"
She patted the boy's head and whisper, "Well is that okay I stay on your bed? Well I know this is little bit awkward... though this bed is so comfortable... And of course I didn't go to your brother place..." She blushed and rolled over too and looks into the room.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Alois just grinned as he cuddled one of his plushies.
"You can stay in my bed if you want to, and it's not that awkward. I may not seem like it but im really shy around girls." Alois laughed as his eye closed shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 am

Rei chuckled, "Ah, alright then. This pretty surprising that you didn't really look shy in front of me, we're just know for some days and become this close"
Rei poke one of the boy's plushies and begin to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 am

"Mnn well your not like most girls I've seen." Alois said in almost a whisper before falling asleep, you could hear his light breaths as Alois slept soundly. Snuggling one of his favorite plushies for comfort, in his deep sleep he rolled over onto his back still hugging his plushie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Rei confused, what things that make her different with other girls, maybe because her interest and personality? she yawned and begin to sleep, and waiting for Yukio to come home.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Alois screamed as he tugged at the chains that held him against the glowing white wall, blood dripped from his wrists down his arms as the shackles dug into his little wrists. the nine year old continued to slam him head against the wall, splattering his red liquid all over the back of him.
"Please...please let me go." Alois screamed, he knew no matter how much he begged the people wouldnt let him go. His eyes widened when the door to the white room swung open, a man dressed in a doctors uniform walked in holding a syringe with some kind of liquid.
"Now lets see if this will calm you down." Alois let out a blood curdling scream as the liquid that was injected into him felt like his viens were on fire.

"HELP!" Alois gasped as he woke up in a cold sweat, it was all dark in the room and he had remembered he had fallen alseep with Rei lying next to him. He wrapped his arms around his legs and brought his knees close to his chest. Tears ran down his cheeks as he silently cried into his knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Rei awake and gasped when hear Alois's voice, "A-alois?"
She turned to him, patting his head, "Are you okay? you got nightmare?"
She can tell that he was having a nightmare by his crying, She decided to hug him, "I'm here, don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Alois shivered with suprise as he was suddenly hugged by the girl, he sniffled and rubbed the tears away from his eyes.
"I-Im fine, i just really w-want Yukio to come home now." Alois said, he tried to keep himself calm but just ended up letting his head fall on his friends shoulder for comfort and started crying again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Rei keep patted his head, "Alright, I will call him"
She took her phone and call him, "Ano, Yukio-san? do you busy now? He have a bad nightmare and now he's crying. He want you to come home now..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:22 pm

"Ah hello Rei." Yukio said, reconizing the voice that echoed threw his ears.
"Im not going to be able to come home for another half hour, just try to force him to lay down and get him to relax a little. It's not good for him to cry so much, i'll try the get there as soon as possible." Yukio exsplained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:36 am

Rei nodded, "Sure, alright then. I will try"
She turned to Alois, "I'm sorry, he can't go here now, but he'll go here as soon as he can"
She patted the boy's hair and kiss his forehead, "calm down, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 am

"I'm trying." Alois sniffled as he rubbed his eyes, the started to turn red and puffy at how hard he was rubbing them. He bit at his bottom lip as he tried to forget that horrible dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 am

Rei hugged the boy tightly, "Don't hurt yourself. Lets play something to forget your nightmare. Alright? How about we watches some Anime or read books?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mystery student   The mystery student - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mystery student
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: