Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 pm

. . . . . The Girl in the Yellow Leather Jacket . . . . .

Tenahi glanced up at everyone and things were calm, but when she turned to face Tsukasa who kept fidgeting with her bangs, she couldn't help but wonder. Hm.. Is there something under that eye she's keeping hidden?.. She frowned watching the leader in a nervous breakdown.

"Hey guys I'll be back, you stay here." She spoke softly to her friends, still focused on Tsukasa's direction. She slowly started walking up to where she and Spencer stood. Suddenly she stopped, shocked seeing Tsukasa had slapped Spencer. Something Spencer had said could've made her react like this..

Tsukasa's yell echoed around the room which silenced everyone as they turned to face the source of the yell. People around the room were shocked at the leader and began to murmur and whisper..

'Has she lost it? She slapped Spencer..'
'Sheesh, it was only a small gang up.'

Tenahi frowned as she watched Tsukasa run away crying into the darkness. She wanted to go after her, but Spencer stopped her and shook his head. She understood that she is needed to be left alone. She hoped her new friend will be alright.. afterall.. she is family.

. Don't Abandon Us Because Of The Past .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 pm

~♥ Spencer Greene ♥~ ~♠ Tsukasa Nijima ♠~

"Oh god... There she goes. She acts like such a child." Spencer scratched the back of his head absent-mindedly, turning to Tenahi who had come near after Tsukasa had started yelling. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked up, then back down to see to the girl behind him.
"I'd say she was obsessing over it... but I know she has her reasons. It's her personality-disorder, and ability to copy emotions that worries me. She must have come across someone who acted like that at some point, and it just came across her. I don't know, she's never gotten this mad about anything before."

His eyes closed as he tried to picture something that had to have reminded her of something, but nothing came. She had always been secretive about things to him, and there was a lot he didn't know. Whatever Bianca knew, she told him, and so whatever had made her snap so suddenly was a mystery to him.

"I know that I can't talk her out of it..." He looked back at the gang with a sigh, and still heard them talking about what had just happened. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Bianca waving to him, indicating he had some work to do. "She seemed to like you a lot. Tenahi, think you could go talk to her? She probably won't get far..."

Why!? Why in the world did I freak out like that!?
Tsukasa had simply run away from the base, and ducked into an alley once she thought she was a decent distance away. She had acted in hysteria and fright, and she could painfully remember the interrogation by a Yellow Scarf that had landed her into the gang in the first place.

I feel so stupid... Why in the world should I let something like that scare me and make me mad! Nothing has ever pissed me off that bad... I swear, I don't think I could live up to my hatred if I tried! I'm so painfully weak...these damn emotions always get in the way!
She choked back a sob as she whimpered, huddling her knees close to her chest as she cried. She felt so weak and unsure of herself right now, and she was sure her gang felt she would be ill-suited for her self proclaimed position, just like she did at the moment.

~♥I could really use some help♥~ ~♠I could never live up to it♠~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 pm

"M-Me?" Tenahi questioned and thought to herself, She seems to like me..? She sighed softly and smiled at Spencer with a light nod. "Alright then, I hope you guys can handle everything here while I'm gone then? Thanks a lot Spence." She lightly patted his shoulder before she ran into the night.

Where could she have gone? Where are you Tsukasa? She had questions rambling in her head as she ran from alley to alley, looking for the lost leader. She frowned, thinking she must've lost her..

She finally found the young girl in an alley and sighed in relief. She walked up closer and spoke, "Hey.. Tsukasa..?" She frowned more watching her in a sad state. "Look.. its alright. You're still new at this.. don't blame yourself.. what else can we expect from the Yellow Scarves? They've been doing this for years, being nice to the innocent isn't how they've behaved when Horada was in charge.."

She looked down and sighed, "Look, no one says you will end up like Masaomi, so stop thinking you will be. He's long gone, and I'm sorry, but you can't get pissed at those who mention his name, like you did to Spencer."

. . Don't You Think It's Time to Stop Running Away From Your Past? . .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:40 pm

~*~*~*♠ I'm not going to say much ♠~*~*~*

Tsukasa sighed because she knew Tenahi was right. She was only afraid of her past, and that what had broken the Scarves down in the first place. It was just remembering the bits and pieces of what had happened that struck her down and suddenly made her afraid again. One thing bothered her at this moment though...

"T-Tenahi... I can't see you..."

The older female must have been on her left, because Tsukasa had her right side covered by her hood and arm. She had herself pressed up against the wall, and only had her left side open. It was a bad idea, but it gave herself the chance not to notice anyone that would sneak up on her. Leaving her blind spot the only place she could use left her other sense stronger.

This time she didn't want to move, and just left herself open to slowly revealing her secret.

"I guess...you must be on my left side."

She was going to leave it at that, because she didn't want to say too much at once. She wasn't quite sure what Tenahi would say about it.

~*~*~*~*~I think you might need to know this~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Tenahi was on her left side, she sighed and thought, Why won't she just look at me if she's covering herself from me..? She groaned slightly and looked at her. "Could you just look at your left side then? Why are you covering yourself like this?"

She started wondering, and thought again, Kasuka always covered her left side of her face with her bangs, and if she thought it was showing just slightly, she would fidget with her hair to make sure it covered.

The tall girl wanted to know.. what is she hiding that she wouldn't tell anyone else? What secret is this girl keeping from her gang? The short girl does rule the gang now, so what secrets are there to hide? Its our role to know and keep eachother's secrets as a 'family'.

Tenahi was determined to stay on the leader's left side until she looked up at her, afterall, she is pretty lazy onto doing things. She wanted to know.. what is on Tsukasa's left side of her face..?

"I won't move.. until you look at me from your left side.." She watched the girl huddled beside the wall as her left side was covered. She just.. wanted to know.. what's her secret?..

. . I Want To Know Your Secret . .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:34 pm

~*~*~* Tsukasa Nijima~*~*~*

She wants me to look from my left...

Tsukasa froze, her thoughts swarming her mind, and swirling like a sudden tornado in her brain. She suddenly started cursing herself for saying anything, but she knew she had trust someone besides Bianca with the story

Slowly, she began fidgeting and blew her bangs out of her eyes to show Tenahi the eye hidden behind them. She kept the eye closed, so the scar running across would be scrunched up and invisible until she opened her eye again.

"Horada had... a huge grudge out against the gang members that had information. Like Bianca, who loves keeping tabs on anything and everything. He wanted her out of the picture, so she couldn't tell Masaomi anything. But I got in the way..."Now she sighed, looking up fully with her left eye. The gash across it was somewhat thin, but it was lighter than the rest of her skin, and stretched across her entire eye."They tied me up... took me back to the base, and beat me. I have to say I'm fairly thankful Masaomi came when he did, but it was too late. Horada took my blade and cut my eye open."

She bit her lip for a moment, and reached up to brush away the remaining bangs.

"I can't see out it anymore... I don't ever tell people because it's a handicap, and a reminder of the past that I can't ever get rid of. So right now, Tenahi, I cannot see you. And know you know why I freaked out."

~*~*~*~*♠So know you know what happened♠*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Tenahi was puzzled at first, seeing Tsukasa with one eye open as the other was shut tightly. She listened to the short girl about her tragic past and once she opened her left eye, Tenahi's eyes widened slightly.

Horada left a horrible scar on her face, a mark that reminds her of the past.. Tenahi thought as she stared at the eye. She nodded slightly before she spoke out something.

"I see now.. so is this why you hate the name Masaomi Kida? Because not only he left the gang, but because he came too late to rescue you and everyone else?.." The tall girl frowned, she understood how much pain and suffering the young leader had went through.

The girl in the yellow leather jacket kept quiet for awhile, and within moments she sighed and folded her arms across her chest and smiled softly, just to cheer up the depressed girl. "Look, whatever happened was just the past. You need to forget about it if you want to become a great leader to the Scarves."

She looked down and rubbed her temples with her thumb and index fingers and groaned abit. "Oh how should I put this..." She looked back at the girl and continued, "You gotta stand up, and face those fears you have, you know, when I came here, it was probably during the war."

She bended down beside the girl and smiled, "I heard at the time the kid, Masaomi Kida, abandoned his gang around the time Horada took over. Rumors then say that he went back to the hideout and faced Horada. Some people say it was to take back the title as leader, and some said he was finally ready to face his fears, ready to forget the past, of what Horada had done to his girl. I don't know much about what happened to his girlfriend, but people told me that Horada broke her leg, maybe that was why he went back."

She patted her back gently and smiled. "All I'm saying, is to forget about it, I swear, as a gang, we will all be there for you, we will never let you get hurt like this anymore. Let's just go back to the hideout and I think its best to tell the gang, they should know don't you think? Secrets aren't meant to be kept forever.. they will show.."

. . . Its Time to Let Go of the Past and Move On for the Better . . .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 pm

~*~*~*♠Tsukasa Nijima♠*~*~*~*

"I guess you're right. It was never like me to do something like this anyway. I mean, running away from the past was never my style."

Tsukasa wasn't going to admit it out loud, but Tenahi's words had made her feel a lot better. Someone understood her reasoning, and she had someone she could confess things to without feeling guilty. Of course, she had acted like a child, and her eyes were slowly changing back to normal, from their bloodshot, puffy state. She forced herself up with one arm, stumbling because the numbness was suddenly taking over her legs.

"Worrying about the past screwed the gang over the first time, and suddenly, I stop to wonder why I even bother."The malice for the name was coming back, and she suddenly felt like herself again. She was getting back into her jumpy, eccentric, cocky self that she was used to. With a flick of her wrist, her switchblade came out from under her sleeve, and she was slicing through the air.

"Quite a dynamic character I am! I'm surprised, I've never been able to bounce back this fast! Some amazing character you must be after all! I've got quite a handicap, and yet here you are, comforting me! How such a kind person like you ended up in a crazy city like this, I'll never know."

But now, she was turning back into herself, and she felt herself smile as she laughed. For once, she felt normal, and ready to take over Ikebukuro once more.

~*~*~*~*~For once, I feel like a normal human being~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:52 am

Tenahi smiled as Tsukasa finally agreed to stop running away from the past. The tall girl stood up and watched cautiously as Tsukasa stood up and stumbled slightly. She chuckled lightly as the girl went back to her cocky-self she once was, it could be annoying at times, but, Tenahi actually missed this side of the leader.

"Why thank you for the compliment.. It's an honor that I could help you out of this." Tenahi slightly bowed and smiled, "Yes you are right, it's odd as to how I got here, but that's just my story you have yet to find out.

"Someone once told me.. 'This place isn't as bad as you think', but just stay away from trouble and we will be fine." She laughed as she took steps away and turned to face Tsukasa.

She smiled and shook her head slightly to the side towards base. "Are you ready to head back to the Hideout? Or you want to stay outside for awhile?"

The tall girl's cell started to ring, she took out a yellow flip phone with a keychain that has a small pink bunny and a small yellow cloth around it, she answered, "Yeah..? She's fine.... Alright.. Thanks again...."

She hung up the phone and looked at Tsukasa and smiled lightly. "Well, the gang are well behaved again, and they are waiting for your furthur directions. Shall we head on back or do you like the fresh air?.."

. . This City IS Full Of Suprises . .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 pm

~*~*~*♠Tsukasa Nijima♠*~*~*~*

"Stay out of trouble? Being in a color gang is definitely not staying out of trouble. Hell, it's quite the opposite."Tsukasa grinned, flipping her knife around more as she flexed herself from being cramped in the corner. She seemed to be fluid in her movements, and despite her quick return from the sudden stupor, she seemed alright.

"So... they're back to normal? Well..."Tsukasa stopped to think as Tenahi told her the news. Did she want to go back and spill her story, so soon after she recovered from her panic attack. It felt like she was going to go back too soon, and she really didn't want to face the gang. She was feeling slightly tired, as switching personalities often did for her. But at the same time...

"I need to go back there. At least to apologize. I mean, as a leader, how can I lead my gang if I can't apologize for flipping out?

But on the inside, she just wanted to sit on that couch again. She always seemed to be drawn back to the couch, whenever she wanted to be completely calm, or for once have peace in her mind. It was just the idea of that being her couch, and no one else's that made her really happy.

"But after that, I kind of just want to roam the city. I think that for once, I just need a night out on the streets like this, to get used to it. But at the same time, I wonder how many fights will go on without me knowing. And who knows how long before someone finds out who the leader is?"She sighed, putting her hands into her pockets, and turned her head even though her back was facing Tenahi."But, who cares? I mean, we should be enjoying ourselves.'

~*~*~*~*~I have to clear my mind and open my heart up~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Tenahi shrugged and nodded as she smiled lightly. The leader was right, you can never stay out of trouble once you are known to be in a gang of any kind. Gangs are meant to do adventurous activities until they are hunted down by cops. All you need is a color and a group of people wearing the same color, and then you are known to be a gang.

She looked at the short girl and replied, "Its just how it is, once when you're a leader of a huge gang, who knows what would happen; sudden fights, unnoticeable kidnappings, the identity of the leader, the fall of the old and rise of the new leader, etc. I've seen those things around here, funny, I never knew much about gangs when I got here." She laughed a little, now she is part of the Yellow Scarves for awhile now.

Tenahi started to really like Tsukasa, she can be cocky, it could be odd in a way, yet, she is interesting, she had a secret she had revealed to her, and a short girl being leader of a large clan? That may seem hard to every other girl in this city, but for Tsukasa, it's as if she's ready to lead the world. Tsukasa is just amazing.. she liked that personality of her. She smiled watching her in her usual cocky mood.

The tall girl took a few steps towards the direction of the hideout and looked back, "So are you ready to apologize to the gang? Or they would think you abandoned them, and we should hope that doesn't happen."

. It's Time To Rejoice Once More with Our Family .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:21 pm

~♥ Spencer Greene ♥~ ~♠ Tsukasa Nijima ♠~

Tsukasa silently walked along to the base, ushering Tenahi to come with her. She just wanted to clear her head before she walked back into the base. It was hard, trying to think of her words before hand, as she was often better with coming up with her words on the spot. But this time, she felt like she needed a simple speech to give to the gang, this time to explain her situation, without giving away her handicap.

No one needed to know, because it would only slow them down, keeping an eye out on her enlarged blond spot. And Spencer would probably never leave her alone again. It would be boring, and annoying, and Tsukasa was a girl that loved her freedom.

"Looks like the leader decided to come back after all."
The older male chuckled, waving her in as she wandered back into the Yellow Scarves base.

Well crap, I wandered back her fast.Tsukasa had to keep her 'poker face' on as she stepped into the base, parting the crowd of gang members once again. Whispers echoed all around her, and she made her way up to the platform where the couch stayed, and was assisted by Spencer back up.

Spencer watched the girl with worried eyes, her body was still shaking, which was most likely not visible to the rest of the gang, because Tsukasa was using her hands as she spoke. He silently moved his hand to the back of her hoodie, and clutched it, ready to pull her back so he could question her as soon as her speech was over.

"I want to apologize for freaking out, I mean, I really am sorry. I've just had... some terrible run in with the Yellow Scarves before I actually joined the gang. My jumpiness just clicks whenever I see someone in he position I was in."Her hand gestures were pointless, but it helped calm her shaking. Why she was nervous, she wasn't quite sure, but she assumed she was getting tired."And further more, we don't want to be rash about what we do. Once information leaks out, we'll have the cops on out tails quicker than I can kick your ass. So you need to lay low for a while. We need more numbers in order to take the city on again."

~♥I wonder what she's thinking♥~ ~♠ Something bad could always happen ♠~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Tenahi started to follow Tsukasa quietly, allowing the girl to think and calm her head, she knew she had to prepare a speech once she walks into the hideout. But, will she tell the gang her secret someday? The gang will find out sooner or later her secret.. like how many people found out who the leader of the Dollars was.

Tenahi followed her inside as the members began glaring and murmuring. She ignored it and watched Tsukasa, she could tell she was going through a hard moment so she hoped Spencer would help the leader out in her time of need.

Tenahi stopped in the front row along with her allies, as they all watched and listened to the head scarf. The tall girl noticed how she was using her hands just to hide the trembles. Just relax Tsukasa, don't break down too soon.. She thought to herself and frowned.

Some people began murmuring about the speech the leader had given them. Some people agreed where she's going with her commands, yet others think against that.

"Then how the hell are we going to show Ikebukuro that the Yellow Scarves had came back!?"
"BULLSHIT!! We can't just sit back and relax!! Show these bastards who we really are!"

Everyone started yelling and screaming at one another, once more, the gang went on a frenzy. Damnit why wont they shut up?..

Tenahi clenched her hands as everyone started yelling and pushing one another. "Could you all just SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!" Everyone stopped and stared at the tall girl who sighed in frustration..

. No One Gets Along Anymore .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:30 am

~♦ Bianca Vargas ♦~ ~♠ Tsukasa Nijima ♠~

Think I should take the opportunity to...?
Nijima-san, they doubt you.
But I really don't think...
Go for it.

The girls were arguing back and forth by texting, with Bianca urging the girl to say something. However, she knew that her friends nerves would have her fainting in the end, so Bianca was watching what she was saying. Gesturing to the crowd that had silenced because of Tenahi, the young albino girl urged her friend to jump into action.

However, Tsukasa was not thinking the same thing. Her head was swarming with thoughts, and she was beginning to feel slightly dizzy from it. A cool hand on the back of her neck quickly woke her from her stupor, and she thanked Spencer with a curt nod.

"So... You think violence is the way to start it all? No, not at first. Not random violence. Justified violence, self defense. A true, golden, wonderful street brawl with another gang."
She approached the two gang members who had started the small fight with their shouts, and scowled. Both had started the gang up on the high-school kids, she assumed. She smirked, bending down and swiping both males onto the ground with a quick kick, before jumping back to stare down at them.

"I'd say people that don't think for themselves have to earn their right to fight. I'd say, if you two could beat me, you might learn a thing or two about me. Once I win, however, I'll be keeping my eye out on you two again."
She smirked, tossing a look back to Bianca, who hopped down and walked over to Tenahi.

"She may seem cocky but..." Bianca put her hands into her jacket pockets as she watched Tsukasa begin her fight with the two older gang members. It seemed like she had her hands full, but she was still doing well. "She knows what she's doing." Looking up to Tenahi, she closed her eyes, and waved a single finger around. When she stopped, she looked back up at Tenahi, and nodded, then turned back to the fight, where it was clear Tsukasa was winning.

"She chose to lead this gang for a reason."

~♦ Her insanity is her best weapon ♦~ ~♠ Wipe away the anxiety ♠~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:50 pm

The two gang members fall onto the floor after Tsukasa's actions. They shook in fear as the leader ordered them to face her before they could do anything else. The other gang members agreed to the leader and looked down upon the two. They both bowed slightly to the leader hoping for forgiveness, knowing they can't take on everyone on their own.

"W-We're sorry.. This won't happen again."
"Sorry, we promise we wont disobey you anymore.."

Tenahi looked at Bianca and listened to her words. Tenahi nodded and smiled, watching the two praying for mercy, everyone laughed and chuckled at them.

She chose to lead this gang for a reason... She thought and agreed, even though she still had more to know about this gang, even though she had only been here for a couple of years, Tsukasa was the best when it came to choosing a leader.

"Hey Tsukasa! Now it seems you have everyone's attention, do you think it's time to tell us what you are planning to do with the gang? Any future plans or activities we might encounter on..?!" Tenahi called out across the room to the brown haired leader. She smiled and waited to see what she might say.

. . We Should Plan out the Future for the Scarves . .
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Tsukasa merely chuckled at the cowering gang members, and brushed them off with a simple scoff as she returned to the head of the crowd. Tenahi had reminded her of something she had wanted done long ago.

"Now, I do have one thing I wish to have done... You see, the Yellow Scarves used to a big gang. Real big, tons of us. But of course, the beat down we took reduced out numbers, and so many of us scurried away and went back to living like street rats, of just cocky kids.""

Tsukasa simply plopped down on the couch as she ranted, crossing her arms and hands as she seriously thought her plan out. Maybe, she could finally get her revenge on the Orihara informant for raising everything from hell and back in Ikebukuro. Large enough numbers, and maybe a vending machine throwing bartender would be all she needed to take the raven haired male down once and for all.

But of course, she would ruin the surprise by revealing it all at once.

I for one, would love to see this gang completely rise from the ashes, and for us to become the biggest thing in Tokyo! It sounds simple... but there are the other color gangs in our way. Whether they're blue, red, green, clear... it doesn't matter. They're still in our way."

Tsukasa smirked, leaning forward to hear the gang's response. Several seemed to be reminiscing, and others were just quiet as she spoke.

"Just think of it like... jumping a hurdle or pest removal."
Back to top Go down
Lobo Argost
Lobo Argost

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:36 pm

The warehouse doors were suddenly thrown open with such force that they tore off their rails. Standing in the entryway was Cesare Lottario, leader of the Crimson Swords. And he wasn't alone. He was flanked by a large number of his subordinates as he started slowly walking into the warehouse. His cold aura causing the members of the Yellow Scarves to unconsciously part like the Red Sea to get out of his way as he approached the raised plat form. "I seek the one who leads the Yellow Scarves," he said in a commanding tone.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Okay, Tsukasa jumped the the warehouse doors flew open. Who the hell dare disturb her meeting? And above all else, who thought it would be so important as to storm her base while she was just getting on a roll?

She commanded Spencer to cover Bianca, and flicked her switchblade out at the ready.

"This is the Yellow Scarves base. What the hell do you think you're doing here?"

She was beyond pissed. She was in the middle of something, and she was just being interrupted! Oh well, if all else, she would be able to show off her fighting skills to her gang. With her switchblade at her side she stood on the platform, and waited to hear the reply of the man who had stormed her base.
Back to top Go down
Lobo Argost
Lobo Argost

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

"My name is Cesare. I lead the Crimson Swords. My reason for coming here is quite simple: to absorb the Yellow Scarves into my forces," Cesare said, getting straight to the point. "I am a reasonable man, so those among you who join willingly will find yourselves in far better positions than those who resist. As the gang formerly known as the Blue Squares can attest." He then took notice of the switchblade in Tsukasa's hand. "But I can tell already that you will have to serve as an example for the rest." Cesare's tone was a clear challenge.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Oh, here was coming her chance to test her blind spot even better. She chuckled, and hopped down from the platform, gripping her blade tightly.

"So we can make this easy."

She took a swipe and the mans arm, and quickly jumped back, not caring if she hit his face or arm, or anything. She was just trying to get her point across.

"I can kick your ass here and now, you can forget about taking my gang over, and then you can get out of my base and our city for good.."
Back to top Go down
Lobo Argost
Lobo Argost

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Cesare caught the wrist of Tsukasa's knife hand and held it tightly in his hand. "You are no match for me," he said before grabbing her throat in his free hand and starting to squeeze. "My strength is on the same level as Shizuo Heiwajima."
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:18 pm

If she wasn't doing it before, Tsukasa was panicing. The hand around her throat caught her off guard, and her blade went clammering to the floor with the light 'ting' of metal hitting concrete.

"Y-You..." She choked, clawing at the hand. But at the same time, she slowly wrapped her legs around the man's neck,twisting them into a hold in order to make her odds even

"You bastard..."

How the man knew the Scarves were back was a mystery to her, but right now, she was focused on getting her switchblade back. And hopefully, she'd be able to pin the man to the floor before she sufficated.
Back to top Go down
Lobo Argost
Lobo Argost

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Cesare let go of Tsukasa's throat and grabbed her legs. He started to pull her legs from around his neck, intending to throw her across the room.
Back to top Go down
L-Chan
L-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 pm

"Gotcha!"

Tsukasa grinned, this guy didn't know her fighting style at all. With a quick twist, she flipped herself around in his grip, swiping her fallen blade up, and locking her ankles around the gang leader's neck.

"Listen here creepo! I'm not some cocky gang kid, I know what I'm doing!"

She turned around,and let her body fall hanging upside down. She had no plans at this point, and was going to have to wait to see what the man did next.
Back to top Go down
Lobo Argost
Lobo Argost

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Cesare balled his fists and brought them down toward Tuskasa's kneecaps with considerable force. Her kneecaps would shatter if the blows connected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]   Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Without Their True Leader Will Find a Way [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next