Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Yushiro wraps his arms around Miyuki happy to see her safe and unharmed. Tears are falling down Yushiro's cheek. as he hugs her.
"Its so good to know that your safe." Yushiro says trying to keep his voice steady.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:59 pm

"Huh? What could be possibly be wrong Yushiro?" Miyuki said unsure about what was happening. Anju arrived on the scence behind Keiko and sighed. "Just great. I thought she was done for good..." Anju whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:05 pm

"Huh?" Yushiro breaks off the hug to look at her, something was wrong with her, but he couldn't figure it out.
"You... don't remember?" Yushiro says confused while drying his eyes with his shirt sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 pm

"Whataya mean?" Miyuki asked unsure. Anju sighed, "Miyuki, Miyuki, Miyuki..." Anju said eyeing the black haired girl.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Yushiro stays silent thinking to himself while Anju talks.
What happened to her... What happened to Miyuki..? Is what goes through his head.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:31 pm

"I really thought since that one time I thought you'd never do drugs again." Anju said with ice and Miyuki backed up a little and her smile turned to that of a face as if Anju had slapped her.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Yushiro has a face that's full of shock.
Drugs, what the hell is Anju talking about! It has to be a lie. It just has to be!
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:07 pm

"I-i-its not what you think." His face made her feel horrible it was just to feel that amazing but sad feeling that it gave. Now she regreted ud.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:12 pm

"I can't believe it." Yushiro just looks at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with Miyuki. "I don't want to believe it either." Yushiro just keeps his gaze at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 pm

"Does it even matter if she's done drugs twice?" Anju said testing his feelings. "Yushiro..." Miyuki whispered lightly and scared of what his reaction might be.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
AceofSpades

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm

"I'll see you at school." Yushiro said in his monotone voice that he had when he first met Miyuki. Yushiro walks away from the three girls, most likely heading back to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)   wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wait...what? (Yushiro, Keiko)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2