Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Alois whimpered as he was violently kicked in the stomach, he felt his knees buckle as he fell foward onto the cold ground. Gravel dug into the palms of his hands as another one of the boys feet came up to kick him in the chin, his head flew back and so did the rest of his body.
"What a loser, he wont even fight back." One of the older male students laughed as Alois was kicked in the bottom lip, blood drippped out of the wound as his eyes refused to look up at the torturing boys. He hadnt been quick enough when leaving the school building once class had ended, they had chased him close behind the school and ganged up on him. He knew he could easily take down each one of them, even if they did out numberd him one to five.
"Come on freak, this wont be as much fun if you try to run away or at least scream for help." One of them had picked up a pipe they had found and placed the end of it under the albino child's chin, forcing Alois to look up at them.
"What's the point is running, you've suronded me on all sides so at least one of you will catch me again." Alois said, he bit his already cut open lip hard as the pipe was swung back and smashed into the side of his head.
"Dont get all smart freak." His black and white striped shirt was grabbed roughly as he was slid back up to his feet.
"Since your not screaming for help, maybe you like being hurt? Eh, freak?" The brunet boy said, with a toothy grin. Alois swished around some blood he had in his mouth and spit it in the boys eyes.
"Why you little." A fist was contacted with Aloi's nose in a milli-second, luckily Alois's bone structure was a lot stronger then any normal humans so his nose didnt break at the first punch. The albino child's once very white hair was now stained on one side with his blood, and his shirt was also stained with the red liquid coming from his nose and lips.
"Let's just go, im getting really bored of this." The oldest of all of them said, the male holding up ALois shrugged and threw the boy down on the ground again.
"Let's do this again tomorow, bye freak." The boy kicked Alois one more time in the gut before running off to catch up with his friends. Alois let a hevy sigh pass his lips as he started looking for his black messenger bag.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:59 am

Dai had seen the boy chases to the back of the school. Do to the rush of students trying to get away from the building, she was unable to arrive to where the boy was until the bullies had left. There, she saw the boy, not one she knew, searching for something. Dai spotted a bag hidden away a bit, and grabbed it.

"Will you be alright and is this yours? She asked, holding out the bag.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:04 am

Alois looked up at some young female holding his bag out to him, he whipped some blood away from his eyes before taking it from her.
"Yea, thank you. I probably just need a few stitches in my head." Alois said, shrugging like he was in no pain at all. He flinched when he felt something by his eye also start hurting him. The pipe had also made a large cut running from his left eye and down his cheek.
"Maybe a couple for me eye to."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 am

Dai shifted a bit. "If someone's bullying you, you should tell a teacher, especially since it looks as if you do need stitches." Dai shifted a bit more. "I'm Dai. Dai Tomodachi. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:35 am

"My name is Alois Usagi, and I really don't want to start anything. They'll just come after me when I'm walking home after they get suspended or expelled. Really if the principle would do that to them he'd have to expelle the entire school, I get attacked by everyone. Even people who don't even know me, so there's really no point in telling anyone." Alois said, he rubbed more of the blood that was dripping from his head out if his eyes.
"I should probably get to a hospital soon before I bleed out." Alois said, starring at the bright red liquid covering his hands.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 am

"I-I'll walk you. And I didn't attack you, so you can't say everyone. Really, i don't see why they would. You seem nice enough." Dai just stood there for a moment, unsure of if Alois would let her walk him to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:26 am

"If you really want to be seen with me that would be great if you took me there, but let's use the back alleyways to get there. If I just walk down the street all covered in blood people are going to start freaking out." The two started walking through different alleyways as the headed towards the hospital.
"Well as you can tell already I don't have the apperence of any other normal person here, I'm also mentally insane actually. You just haven't seen me when I'm all like that. It's not like "hurt people and talking to walls" insane, it's just hard to explain."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:05 pm

"Ah. And alright. People would freak out if they saw you all covered in blood." Dai was silent for a moment as she walked next to Alois. "I don't think that it's right for people to attack you just because you look differently. Looks have nothing to do with how a person acts. It's... It's judging a book by its cover."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:33 pm

"I guess you could say that that's what they're doing, but that's not the only reason they attack me. My way of makeing friends isnt how most people would do it, i get really uncomfortable around humans so when i see someone i want to be friends with i follow them around school or just follow them home. I make sure to stay a safe distance away so they dont spot me, but a lot of them have noticed me following them so they think im some kind of stalker. There's another reason to...those boys you saw beating me up had gone into my permanet record and found out about my mental inllnesses; and after they found out the spread told everyone they could find at that moment. Im actually mentally insane and this is the first time i've been out in public before. I was put into a mental hospital and they had released me only six months ago." Alois exsplained
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:47 pm

"Still!" Dai found herself angry at the boys who had attacked Alois. That's when she made up her mind.

"Alois, if someone's with you, they can't gang up as easily on you, right? I can hold my own pretty good. I can walk with you and help you out." Dai's somewhat shy demeanor seemed to have vanished entirely. "You seem nice. I don't see any reason at all why I can't be your friend and hang with you so that it's at least a little less likely that people will attack you." Her voice was filled with confidence, which soon vanished.

"T-that is if you're okay with it?" She asked, her voice quiet and head looking to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 pm

"That's really nice of you but I can defend myself very easily. I've trained myself in my forms of fighting styles, I just can't fight back against people who hurt me. It's just impossible...and I don't think you would want to be hanging around me to much. The kids will just start taking you down with me. It's really fine, i have a high tolerance for pain so it really dosent hurt me when they beat me up." Alois said, finally the two had gotten to the hospital. They walked in and went to go check in with the reseptionist.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Dai just stood at the entrance of the hospital after Alois had gone up to the receptionist. She didn't really know what to think. Honestly, she didn't care what people thought of her. She could hold her own, and it bothered her when people got hurt, whether she liked the person or not. In the end, Dai decided to sit in the waiting room, and wait for Alois. It was something she could do to help make him feel more accepted.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:48 pm

"Calm down kid, we just need to numb you a little so you won't feel any pain." The doctors explained as he tried to give Alois a shot. The albino shook his head and backed up on the operating table.
"No! I don't care if it hurts. I don't want a shot." Alois said angrily, when the doctor came near him with the syringe he kicked his foot up and broke it against the floor it landed on.
"I said no!" Alois screamed, the doctors sighed and just started stitching up Alois's eye and head.
"Exscuse me but I need you parents phone number do I can tell they you are here." A nurse said as she peered her head into the room.
"I don't have parents, they died." Alois said, there wasn't much hurt in his voice. He just made it like it was the most simplistic answer he could give.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Dai say in the waiting room, and jumped a bit when she heard yelling. A moment later, the yelling died down. "I wonder...is Alois alright?" she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:44 pm

"I didn't think you'd wait for me." Alois said as he approached the girl waiting for him in the waiting room. As the two walked outside he noticed it had already started to get very dark.
"Oh no..." The albino child said nervously as he starred up at the darkening sky.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 pm

"Well, I wanted to show you that I don't judge you." The two walked outside, where Dai noticed that Alois seemed a bit nervous.
"Hmm? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 pm

"The moon will be out soon, When it gets dark outside you really don't want to be near me...I act way different then I'm acting now. It won't be dark for another hour so I can walk you home if you want?" Alois asked the girl, he tilted his head to one side and stared at her with his glowing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Dai shifted a bit when Alois explained it. "Sure. That's fine with me. I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow, if you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:29 pm

"Of course I'm going to school, I have too." Alois reached out and grabbed the girls hand, she looked at him strangely before leading him in the direction of her house.
"Thanks for helping me today, your the first person who's ever been nice to me." Alois said as the two walked through the nearly empty streets.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:37 pm

"No problem, and I don't judge someone until I get to know them. I try not to judge someone by the rumors I hear either. Though, I haven't heard anything about you, so I had no reason to be mean to you."

It was a few moments before the two arrived at Dai's house. "Thank you for walking me home. It was really nice of you. I'll see you tomorrow at school." With that, Dai entered her house, going to bed for the night.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 pm

After the girl had entered her house Alois continued to stand there for a good ten minutes. Once the milky glow of the moon hit him and wide grin spread across his face and he started walking through various alleyways.
"Now to have some fun.."

The following day the albino child rushed into the school building, he had been up so late he over-slept.
"I hope I'm not late." Alois thought as ran down the hallway, luckily the bell wasn't going to ring for another few minutes. As he walked towards his class he was suddenly tripped and landed face down on the hard floor. A wave of laughter rang through the white haired child's ears as he tried to pick up his scattered papers.
"You should be more careful next time freak." Alois flinched when one of the boys that usually bullied him put his foot right on the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 am

The next thing anyone knew, a bag had hit the bully in the side of his head, knocking him down.

"Oi! It's incredibly mean to bully someone who won't even defend themselves! Don't make me report you! You may get expelled when I tell any teachers that you beat him so much that he needed stitches yesterday!"

The boy stared at Dai for a moment before replying. "Tch. You're lucky I don't hit girls. Though, if you keep hanging around him, you won't be classified as one for long." The bully scooped up Dai's bag and tossed it at her, intending it to hit her, before walking away.

Dai caught her bad and walked over to Alois before she offered to help him up. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:39 pm

"Yea I'm alright, thanks so much but...you didn't have to do that, I don't want them coming after you too." Alois said as he gathered up the rest of his books.
"Well if you want to be seen with me still do you want to walk to class together?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Dai frowned slightly when Alois said that he didn't want them coming after her as well. "I'm fine with being seen with you. I still don't see why it's such a problem for me to hang out with you."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 pm

"What can I say? Humans are the type of creatures that will prey on the social outcasts and the weak. Some people just don't like people who aren't like them, I think everyone bullies me because they're afraid of me." Alois said as the walked to class, he knew he was huffing why they really hated him from the girl. She was the first person who ever talked to him, she was his only friend, he couldn't have her hating him too. Everyone knew how crazy Alois got at night since one student actually go full blown insane when they were walking home. They also knew how skilled of a fighter he was and how he could kill someone with just one punch. That's really the reason why they hated him, he was like some kind of monster to them. Some kind of in-human creature in a boys body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holding Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next