Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:41 am

"I like the peace and smell of cherry blossomes." Alois said, breathing the sweat smell in deeply.
"Mmmm, I want to smell this forever."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:58 am

"Well, I'm pretty sure that there is a perfume or something that smells like this. If you want, I'll see if I can find one sometime." Dai smiled. "It's nice having a friend."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:05 am

Alois wrapped his arm around the girls shoulder and hugged her.
"I never knew it could be this great to have a friend." Alois said happily, he petted the girls head before relaxing in the tree.
"A girl as nice as you has to have another friend then me." Alois asked curiously
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:13 am

Dai looked up at Alois. "Not really. I'm new here an until I get to know someone, I don't really talk. Most times, I'm perfectly content all by myself. Usually, if I want to be friends with someone, I'll wait until they come up to me, and start a conversation."

By the end of her explanation, Dai was blushing slightly, embarrassed by it. She certainly was a really like two different people. There was the one you saw, quiet, shy, and anti-social. And then there was the one of her that you only saw if you messed with her/one of her friends or was her friend.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 am

"Well I think your great, your like me! Im really shy around large groups of people. You have no idea how uncomfortable I am in class. To many people in there." Alois said, just thinking about it made him shiver in disgust.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:19 am

Dai smiled. "I guess. Except I'm not really uncomfortable. It's more like, i don't see why a person is nessesary until I know them and see who they are. Which just accurded to me that it sounds as if I think everyone is nothing unless I know them."

Dai frowned, obviously not liking that idea.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 am

"oh...I like you, your interesting!" Alois said, laying his head on the girl shoulder and closing his eyes at the peace.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 am

Dai smiled happily as the two of them continued to sit in the tree. She felt at ease with Alois. "Ya. Thanks for saying that."

No one bothered the two, seeing as they were hidden by leaves, and despite the danger of falling asleep in a tree, Dai found herself dozing.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:32 am

"Sorry if I fall asleep...I love sleeping in the day time." Alois said as his eyes slowly started to close. After being up all night a nice cat nap sounded good about now,
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 am

"It's fine, though, I think we should at least get out of the tree. I feel like I'm dozing off, and if we both fall asleep in the tree, we could fall out." Dai yawned and shifted, starting to climb down the tree.

"I wonder if there's some spot we could doze without anyone messing with us in our sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 am

"I can't think of one, Tokyo is to dangerouse to just fall asleep on the sidewalk." Alois said sadly as he jumped down from the tree he had been sitting in.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:51 am

Dai sighed. "True. True. I guess we could go ahead and walk around. I mean, if we're moving, it's less likely that we'll fall asleep. Actually, I find that getting active tends to wake you up a bit... as long as you've had the nessasary sleep before hand. Besides, it's nice having someone to talk with."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 am

"I have an idea! Let's run around Ikebukuro, its great exsersize!" Alois said happily as his hyperness started to get the better of him.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 am

Dai grinned. "I have a better idea. We should race. A stamina race. Whoever runs out of breath first loses. However, we both have to run as if we were in a distance race. Ready, set, go!" With that, Dai took off running, not even looking to see if Alois was following.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:52 am

Alois went full speed running, he easily passed the girl and was already five blocks ahead if her. He had been running more of his life then walking so it was easy for him to run this fun little race.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:32 pm

"H-hey!" Dai yelled after him as soon as she ra out of breath. "You win! Come back!" Dai took several deep breathes, trying to get her heartbeat back to normal.

As soon as Alois came back, she looked up. "I've never seen someone run so fast. It was amazing."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 pm

"I've ran more of my life then walked, its just because of me being overly hyper." Alois giggled as he ran in circles around the girl.
"You're pretty fast to!"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Dai grinned. "Ya. I guess. Depends on the person I'm being compared to. Compared to you, I don't ru very fast at all."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Alois giggled and grabbed the girls hand before pulling her foward.
"Let's go somewhere, i dont care where lets just go somwhere. We can just walk randomly until we find something we like." Alois said as he pulled the girl through variouse alleyways, he hated going on main streets because of the clusters of humans.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:47 pm

"Uh, alright." Dai felt uncomfortable walking down alleyways, but at least she wasn't alone. "Hmm. Maybe we could browse through a book store. You know, just look around and see if there's anything interesting."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:57 pm

"That sounds like fun! I've been waiting for some new mangas to come out so i ca check if the ones i ordered had come in yet!" Alois said exsitedly as he started running through the alleyways that he knew lead to the book store. He didnt run to fast so the girl could keep up with him and wouldnt be to tired out.
"Here we are!" Alois said as they stood at the front door of the bookstore.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 pm

"Well, let's go in," Dai cheerfully replied as she entered the bookstore, instantly heading towards the fantasy section of the store.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:57 pm

"Hello, Im Alois Usagi i had some manga books on hold and i was wondering if they are in yet?" Alois asked the blonde woman at the front desk, she smiled and reached under her desk to get a large stack of manga books.
"Are these it? Black Butler, Death Note, Hitman Reborn, Junjou Romantica, Ao no Exsorsict, soul eater, naruto, and full metal alchemist?" The woman asked as she got mutliple stacks of books onto the desk.
"Yes, and how much would that coast?" Alois asked curiously as he took out his wallet, when he heard what the price was he nearly phainted. He took out more then half of the cash he had and handed it to the girl.
"Here you are, thank you for your buisness and an email will be sent to you when the next volumes of those books are released." The woman said cheerfully as she handed the albino several bags filled with books.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Dai sighed as she browsed through the books. Nothing seemed to interest her. Deciding that she'd come back at a later date to browse, she made her way back over to ALois, who she noticed had gotten his manga.

"Well, I'm done browsing. Nothing here seems interesting. So we don't have to stay."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:05 am

[color=white]"Well i got everything i needed, do you think it would be ok for us to drop by my appartment so i can drop off all these new books? I spent a lot of money on these and i wanted to bring them home so no one trys to steel them from me while we're out. You can never be to careful in Tokyo." Alois laughed as they left the store.
"I live all the way in Shinjuku so if you dont want to walk all the way there we dont have to." Even with the many bags he was carrying he still had lots of energy. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next