Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Alois giggled as he continued to throw the balls towards the small water animals, he smiled when he was able to get two more fish. One that was all white and one that was all blue.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:16 am

Dai kept trying to get fish as well. She didn't really have that good aim, so she didn't get any except the one she had before. Though, to be fair, she wasn't really trying. She was just having fun.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:58 pm

"Look at the fishy's i won~" Alois said as he held up the clear bag that had been filled with the four fish that he had won. He looked so happy as he hugged his bunny close to him with one arm and held up his fish to his face with the other.
"I'll have to think of names for all of them~"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Dai giggled as she held out the one fish she had won. "You can have this one too, if you want. Now, let's go play some more games. Just don't shake the poor fishies too much."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:36 pm

"Yay~ I'll name him Dai since you gave him to me." Alois said as he took the other fish he smiled at his new little aquatic friends as he followed the girl to another game. Makeing sure to be careful when carrying the creatures.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Dai smiled. "Alrighty, lets play this one!" Dai had led Alois to the game where you use the water hose thing to try and get your thing ((I really don't know what they're called)) to the top.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Alois placed the bags of fish and bunny stuffed animal on the counter before giving a ticket to the man at the counter. He grabbed one of the water guns and got ready to start.
"This game looks so fun~"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Dai smiled. "I think it is. I hope you like it."

Dai carefully aimed at the target, already holding down the button to release the water, just waiting for the man at the counter to turn it on.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 am

Alois quickly pulled the trigger when the man had signaled for them to start, Alois was a good aim so he was able to hit the target easily.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:36 am

It took Dai a moment to get the water to hit the target. Soon, the little alarm rang signifying that there was a winner. Seeing as Alois had been able to hit the target a moment before Dai had, he won.

"Alright then. Would you like a toy rabbit, bear, or dolphin?" The man asked Alois.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 pm

"Rabbit please~" Of course that was Alois's answer as the man handed him a white bunny, the albino took the bunny from the man and held it out towards Dai.
"I want to give this to you, since i already have enough prizes. You deserve to have one." Alois said, smiling his usual twisted but sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:08 am

Dai smiled and carefully took the bunny from Alois's hands. "Thanks." The rabbit was white, and reminded Dai of Alois. She hugged the bunny close. "So, what game do you want to play next? It's your turn to pick."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:36 pm

"Hmmmm im not sure....we could play that game over there." Alois said pointing to a machine with a few girls crowded around it. He wasnt really sure what it was called but it was some kind of large rectangular machine filled with stuffed animals; it seemed like the girls were trying to move this claw thing of some kind with a control pad outside of the glass part of the machine and trying to pick up the stuffed animals with it.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 pm

"Ah, a claw machine. Alright. As soon as the people who are already there move, we can try."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 pm

"Look at the humans~" Alois wasnt really listening to the "wait till they move" part as he walked over to the three girls who were putting their tickets in the machine to try and win one of the many stuffed creature in the machine. He had to make sure not to walk to roughly as to not shake up the little aquatic creatures he was caring.
"You almost got it!" Alois said a little loud as he stood behind the girl who had missed the pink bear she was try to get. The three girls jumped a little at being suprised at the sneak attack from the albino. Alois had a way of sneaking up on people without them know, he wasnt doing it on purpose it was just a habit of his.
"Ah...yea...would you like to try?" One of the girls asked, just looking at Alois she could tell there was something...off about him so she tried to keep eye contact with him to a minimum.
"Sure~" Alois carefully placed his prices on the dashboard of the machine and put in one of his tickets. He went right for the bear the girl was trying to win and grabbed it easily, the girls standing behind him looked at each other with shock as the creature was dropped down so Alois could grab it. He quickly took the bear out and handed it to the girl who was trying to win it.
"You can have it~ I have lots of prizes already." Alois said cheerfully as he handed the bear to the girl.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Dai was a bit surprised when Alois went up to the machine anyway, but smiled when he won the prize. She smiled when he gave the bear to the girl who had failed to win it. Dai walked up to Alois as the girls left.

"That was really kind of you, Alois. And based on how many prizes that people usually get at parks like this one, you actually don't have that many prizes. Wanna go play another game?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 pm

"I dont really care about the prizes, i just like haveing fun~" Alois looked around for another game they could play. He had to think of something else they would be able to play, he walked around with the girl a little until he found a game where you had to use a fake shot gun to get all the virtual ducks down.
"That looks like fun!"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:22 pm

"Well then, why don't we play?" Dai was a bit nervous though. She has never played this game and didn't exactly know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Alois placed down his stuff again and grabbed one of the shot guns conntected to a long wire so no one would take them. They werent real guns though, they were just plastic ones. Alois smiled as his friend took the other one and they handed the man their tickets. He aimed the barrel of the gun at the tv screen and made sure his finger was positioned on the triger.
"Whoever gets the most ducks wins~" The man said before starting the game, Alois wasnt very good at this game so at the first couple of shots he was only able to get a few ducks down.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Dai aimed. Okay, it was kinda like aiming with the water guns. She missed the first few ducks, but ended up shooting about eight of them.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:22 am

"Winner!" Alois looked at the score to see the girl had gotten one more then him.
"Good job Dai~" Alois said happily as the girl picked out her prize.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Dai grinned. "Its not that much. Besides, I figured that it was kinda like aiming the water gun. Made it easier for to actually aim. I've never actually played this game before."

Dai picked out a white teddy bear. "So, what game next?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:52 pm

"Eh i dont know anymore, is there anything you wanted to play again or something we didnt play that i just didnt see?" Alois asked as he smiled at the little fishes swimming around in his bag.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Dai grinned. "Not really. But it's fun spending time with you. And I don't actually like playing games twice during the same visit to the amusement park uless I'm trying to win a prize. Why don't we go back to your apartment and get the poor fish out of the bags?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:00 am

"Yes but dont we need to buy a bowl for them to swim in and some food first?" Alois asked as he smiled at the fishies, Alois pretty much thought anything was cute so he just couldnt take his eyes off of the little creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next