Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Dai sweatdropped. "I'd help you with that if I could. But I can't really. Sorry Alois."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:02 am

"It's fine, i have a thick head. And im a fast runner so they usually dont catch me." Alois laughed, knowing he was in way better shape then the kids who bullied him.

"Besides, i wouldnt want them targeting you for helping me." Alois said as he put his arm around the girl and hugged her tightly against his side.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Dai smiled, a faint blush coloring her cheeks. "Thank you for thinking of me. Anyway, why don't we just walk around until it's late?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Alois nodded. "Alright! When you feel tired I'll walk you home, i dont want you walking alone in these dangerouse streets."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Dai nodded and smiled. "Alright ALois. I'll be sure to tell you. And thank you for walking me home, when I do go home." It meant a lot to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15