Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Dai smiled. "That's really nice." It was. And amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Yukio smiled "Please help yourself." Yukio said nodding to the sandwhiches he had placed on the table. He flinched when he heard the sound of his watch beeping, the smile on ALois's face imediatly faded when he heard that noise.

"Do you have to go? Cant you stay this time?" Alois asked as he watched Yukio grab his medical bag and jacket.

"Sorry kiddo but i have to get back to work, I'll try getting off tonight. If you two dont want to sit here all day you can go over to Russia Sushi to hang out with Nire or go over to Akira's appartment. He should be off work by now." Yukio said, he kissed Alois on the forehead before going over to the door. "It was a pleasure meeting you Dai." Yukio said to the girl before leaving the two alone in the appartment.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Dai nodded. "It was nice meeting you too, Yukio." She took a sandwich and nibbled on it. After Yukio left, she turned to Alois. "You really are close, huh? At least you aren't by yourself when I'm here, and Yukio talked about two other people."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Alois nodded and he took another bite of his sandwhich "Me and Yukio are really close. He's really the only family I've got and I'll do anything for him. Those other people he mentioned are two friends of mine. Akira is my age and goes to school with me, he lives in Ikebukuro in an appartment all alone so I like to go visit and play with him when Yukio is out. I even sleep over his appartment when i dont want to sleep alone." Alois said, feeling a little better talking about his friends.
"And Nire is nineteen so he's a little older then me, Yukio went to Raira Academy with him so he's like a friend of the family. He works over at Russia Sushi with Simon so I usually go over there at the end the school day to have some sushi with him. He makes me special strawberry sushi so I really like going there. Also when I'm being chased by bullies Simon is really good protection from them since they are deathly afraid of him." Alois giggled, remembering the look on the boys' faces the first time Simon threatned to make them the next sushi special.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Dai giggled before taking another bite of her sandwich. "That's nice. And I can imagine. Simon seems like he can be scary if he wants to be."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Alois smiled and nodded "Yea which is mostly the reason why i go...well more like run to his shop after school every day. Once those kids see him they stop chasing me and they start running away. Also he's a pretty fun guy to hang out with and i get to see my friend Nire a lot. I also get a great deal on the strawberry sushi." Alois said, licking his lips at the thought of the sweet sushi.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Dai laughed a bit. "That's great then. You have the people to care. And does strawberry sushi taste good? Sounds like it seeing as it'd be strawberry on rice. Except sushi form."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:21 pm

"Its delisiouse! When im really in the mood for it either Yukio or Akira will treat me to some for dinner.You know, if you want we can go down to Russia Sushi now to grab some. Im still a little hungry after that sandwhich." Alois said as he rubbed his tummy.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Dai smiled. "Sure. We can go now. I'd really like to try some. And I'll buy it for you if you want."

(Should we start a continuation topic in Russia Sushi now?)
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:55 pm

"Aw you dont have to use your money on me, Yukio just gave me my allowance so I can pay for it. And I think it would be more gentlmen like if i pay for your sushi." Alois said as he got up from his chair, Yukio did always tell him to be nice to girls.

(Do we have to?)
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Dai smiled as she got up. "That's nice of you. Thanks."

(Not at all. One topic works well for me. We'll keep this one.)
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Alois grabbed his wallet from under his pillow and skiped over to open the door for the girl, he made sure to look out his window to see that it had become nice and sunny. A perfect day for a little walk to get some sushi.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Dai smiled. "Ah, its so nice out. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 am

Alois nodded as he lead them out of the appartment building and in the direction of Russia sushi, he took a quick peek at his watch trying to remember Nire's work scedual.

"I hope Nire is working right now, I havent seen him in a while." Alois said as he twirled a strand of his hair around his pointer finger.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:52 pm

"Well, we'll just have to go and see." Dai smiled as she followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Once they finally got to Russia sushi Alois smiled widely to see Simon still standing outside the resturant giving out flyers to people walking along the sidewalk. He skipped over to the large russian and looked up at him with a large smile plastered across his face.

"Hello Simon." Alois said cheerfully, Simon turned his head to look down at the short albino and returned the smile.

"Alois! Welcome Welcome! You come for sushi? lots of delisiouse strawberry sushi you like?" Simon asked happily. The boy nodded and turned his head back to his friend who was trailing behind him.

"I brought my friend Dai with me to, we're both here for sushi." Alois said, gesturing to his friend. Simon looked at the girl keeping his wide smile.

"You come for sushi to? We have enough sushi for all, please come eat." Simon said moving aside so the two could go inside.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Dai smiled before nodding. "Yeah. I came for sushi too." Once Simon moved aside, she followed Alois in to the place. "Where should we sit?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:30 am

Alois looked around the half empty place and smiled when he saw his favorite spot in the back was open.

"Let's sit back here." Alois said as he lead Dai to the back to sit.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Dai nodded as she followed Alois to the spot. After sitting down, she smiled. "This is a nice place. Its somewhat quiet here, and you can see the whole restaurant."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:13 pm

"Yea I love coming back here to people watch." Alois said happily, he smiled when he saw a familiar teen approch them in his Russia Sushi uniform.

"Hello there Alois-san, will you be having the usual strawberrie sushi today?" Nire asked as he smiled widely at the younger male, Alois nodded before Nire turned his attention to the girl sitting across from the albino.

"Ah and what will you be having?" Nire asked as he smiled a toothy grin at the girl.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 pm

"A-ah... I'd like to try some of the strawberry sushi, as well a-as have an order of Ebi, if it's alright."

((*totally looked up some sushi to order*))
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Nire quickly scribled what the two wanted on his little notepad before bowing to the two "It'll be right out." The blonde said cheerfully, he leaned down to Alois's height to whisper in his ear.

"You got a cute little girlfriend there, nice job Alois-san." Nire said smugly, the albino just glared at him and punched him hard in the side of the arm. Nire just stood up straight, laughing wildly as he went to get the two their sushi.

((Like a boss))
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Dai smiled as she fidgeted slightly. Of course, she was curious as to what Nire had told Alois, but she didn't ask. While they waited for the sushi, Dai decided to speak. "Well, I can give you my portion of strawberry sushi if I don't like it. And I did order Ebi, so I will have something to eat if I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:17 am

Alois turned his attention to the girl and smiled softly, noticing how shy she was getting when they were out in public.

"Alright, Im buying for the both of us so please order whatever and as much sushi as you like. If we have some extra leftover we can always wrap it up and take it to Yukio for lunch. He left so quickly before he completly forgot to grab the lunch I packed for him, so Im guessing we should pat him a visit to after we leave here if that's alright with you. Unless you want me to walk you home before I got to see Yukio?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Dai shook her head. "No. Its fine. We can visit Yukio after sushi. And even if we don't have leftovers, we can just buy another order for him. Unless you want to head over to your place to pick up his lunch and then bring it to him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next