Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:57 pm

"Alois, im home." Yukio said as he opened the appartment door and tossed his medical bag to the side.

"Nii-san!" Alois yelped happily as he got up from the floor and ran to the older male. Yukio smiled and patted the boys head as he was hugged by him.

"I missed you nii-san." Alois said, looking up at the taller male with his usual large smile spread across his face. Yukio grinned and hugged the boy back.

"I missed you too Alois." Yukio waited for the boy to let go so he could shed out of his jacket and shoes.

"Nii-san this is my friend, Dai." Alois said nodding to his friend who was by their newly set up fish tank.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Dai smiled shyly. "H-hello."

While she was comfortable with Alois, she hadn't met Yukio yet. Seeing as she didn't really know him yet, she'd be a bit shy and quiet. That's how she was. Out-of-the-way until she knew you, then she was there.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm

"Ah it's a pleasure to meet you." Yukio said, bowing to the girl and flashing her a polite smile. Alois grabbed the older man's arm and pulled him over to look at the fish they had won from the carnival

"We went to the carnival today and we won these little guys! I thought you would like them since they are the only pets you arent allergic to." Alois said happily as him and Yukio knelt down to look at the fish.

"How thoughtful, thank you Alois-san and Dai-chan." Yukio said, staring at the fish with a large smile.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Dai smiled a bit more. "It was nothing. Alois won most of them." Already, she was warming up to Yukio, which meant that she lost her stutter.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:45 am

Yukio smiled at the albino child and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "What a good bunny you are, good job Alois."

"Do you think me and you could go to the carnival soon? I want to show you all the cool rides and games." Alois said exsitedly.

"...Oh...You know I'd love to but i have to work or else I dont get paid. And I need the money to pay for the rent and your medicaton." Yoru said, Alois let out a small sigh and nodded. He knew Yoru had to work to support him.

"So Dai can we put the fish in now?' Alois asked, trying to lighten the mood as he smiled widely at his friend.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:40 am

Dai smiled and nodded. "Yeah. The fish should be able to be put in now."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Alois smiled happily as he took the bags out of the water and started to untwist the top of them so they could be open. He handed some bags off the Dai and Yukio so they could help put the fish into their new home too.

"Yay, i hope you like your new home fishies!" Alois said as he carefully pored the first fish into the little tank.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Dai smiled happily as she gently put the fish she was given into the tank and stepping back to watch the other two.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:17 am

"How cute." Yukio said happily as he poured his fish into the small tank, Alois stared with a large smile spreading across his face as he stared at the fish enjoy their new home.

"Look! They love it!" Alois yelped excitedly as he watched the fish snob around and through the decorations he had put in the tank.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:25 am

Dai smiled. as she watched the two enjoy the fish. It was amazing how such simple things could make people so happy.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Yukio gave the smaller boy a kiss on the forehead before going to go make some tea for the three of them. "How was school today? Anything special happen?" Yukio asked as he put the pot of water on the stove.

"Nothing much, just learned some math and history and some more vocabulary in my foriegn language class." Alois said happily, not taking his eyes off the fish.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Dai smiled at the two. They were close. It was nice. Dai lived by herself, seeing as she just moved to the city. But it was still nice.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:20 pm

"How about you Dai, anything new happening for you?" Yukio asked as he poured three cups of tea and set them down on the small kitchen table. Alois took his eyes away from the lit up tank to go grab his own cup of tea.

"Careful Alois, it's still hot." Warning the little albino was useless since he started gulping down the tea in seconds. He could care less if it was burning hot, he loves Yukio's tea.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Dai shook her head. "Nothing much. Just learning the requirements."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:02 pm

"I remember when I was registered into Raira Academy, I had the pleasure of going with that Shinra guy, he was an interested guy. I wonder where he is now." Yukio said as he sat down to drink he own tea, he gestured over to Dai to have some of the tea he had mad for her as well.

"Calm down there Alois." Yukio said, patting the boy's back who had drank the tea to fast and started choking on it.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Dai smiled and sipped at her tea. "It's delicious." Though she didn't know the Shinra guy that Yukio was talking about, she did know that back then, Raira was called Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:14 pm

"Nii-san makes the best tea in all of Tokyo." Alois said cheerfully as he guzzled down the last drops of his tea. Yukio laughed and went to get the kettel to poor the young boy more of the tea.

"I wouldnt say that, Nire's tea is also really good." Yukio said, speaking of the neko the two new very well as one of their close friends. Alois licked his lips as more tea was poured into his cup.

"He has great tea to! But Nii-san's will always be the best." Alois said as he brought the cup back to his lips and started gulping down the still hot liquid.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Dai smiled. "It is very good. But I couldn't say it was the best in Japan until I've tasted every tea here." She giggled slightly. "It is, however, the best tea I've ever tasted."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:56 pm

"Dont give him ideas Dai, he'd want to travel all over Japan looking for the best tea. I can never afford the advantures this boy thinks of." Yukio laughed as he patted the young ablino's head. Alois just grinned a toothy grin with some tea dripping from the corners of his mouth and his chin.

"Alois, drink properly." Yukio said as he grabbed a napkin and whiped the boys face clean, another laugh escapeing his lips.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Dai giggled a bit as she took another sip of her tea.

"No. I don't think ALois would leave. He's the first friend I made since moving here. I don't have any others as of right now either."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Alois smirked "Dont worry about that, you only need one good friend to be happy. It's better to have one close friend then a bunch of friends who come and go. You're one of the first friends i've made that are my age, since my other friends are all in their twentys and late teens." The albino laughed.

"Yes, it's good little Alois has friends his own age." Yukio said smiling, ruffling the boys snow white hair.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Dai smiled. "Yeah. One good friend is better. And you're a great friend, Alois. One of the best people I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Alois giggled and shook his head "Aw I'm not that great, just entertaining to be around." Yukio patted the boys head and went to go make them all some sandwhiches to eat. Since tea wasnt as filling.

"That's enough tea for you Alois, you know what to much sugar does to you." Yukio said as he took out veriouse meats, letus, tomato, and condiments.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Dai smiled. "If Alois hadn't told me otherwise, I would assume that you're blood brothers. You sure act like it."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:19 pm

"Well I do think of Alois as my own flesh and blood brother, and the way he is it's just like having a little brother." Yukio said smiling as he set down some sandwhiches on the table for them to snack on.

Alois took one of the sandwhiches and started taking small bites out of it. "Same here, Yukio is the best Nii-san in the whole world~" Alois said happily as he bit at his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next