Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:40 pm

"Well since we're here we might as well just order him some sushi." Alois shrugged, he didnt feel like walking all the way back home.

"Strawberrie sushi and Ebi for the lovely lady, and strawberrie sushi for little Alois-san." Nire said as he set the platers of sushi infront of the two. Alois smiled widely and started eating his sushi.

"Thanks Nire." Alois said as he stuffed his mouth with sushi, Nire patted the boys head and went off to deliver more sushi.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Dai smiled. "Yeah." She thanked Nire when he delivered the sushi as well before taking a bite of the strawberry sushi.
"This is really good."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:06 pm

"I know right? This is my favorite sushi of all time." Alois said as he started shoveling down the sushi into his mouth. When it came to strawberry sushi Alois seemed to forget all his table manners that Yukio had taught him...like not stuffing his face with food.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Dai giggled before eating another piece. "Well, I did order some Ebi, so you can have the rest of my strawberry sushi if you want."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:44 pm

"Oh no its your sushi you enjoy it, if i want more i'll just order more when Im ordering some sushi for Yukio" Alois said with his cheeks stuffed with the strawberry sushi.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Dai giggled lightly. "No. I mean, you already payed for it, and I'm going to eat my Ebi. It'll go to waste if someone doesn't eat it. So I'm giving it to you."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:21 pm

"really? Yay!" Alois said happily as he started shoveling the sushi that was given to him into his mouth. He really did lose his manners when it came to sushi, a few minutes later Nire came back over and laughed at how Alois was pretty much attacking the food.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" Nire asked as he patted the boy's head again, Alois swalloed what was in his mouth and nodded.

"Just wrap up some sushi to go for Yukio, you know the kind he likes." Alois said, poping another piece of sushi into his mouth. Nire nodded before going off to get the sushi
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Dai just giggled a bit as she popped another piece of Ebi into her mouth. It really was nice, and Alois was adorable~.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:30 pm

"Hey Dai! Wanna see a trick I can do with the sushi? Watch this." Alois said as he made his hand into a fist and placed a piece of sushi on his thumb. He flicked his tumb up, sending the sushi flying upward into the air. As he leaned his head back to catch it in his mouth he flinched when it suddenly landed on his forehead instead.

"Oopse..guess I havent exactly perfected that trick." Alois said, blushing slightly as he pulled the sushi off his head and pushed it into his watering mouth.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Dai giggled. "I prefer that you caught it on your forehead though. Whenever I see someone catch food in their mouth like you had tried, it makes me think they'll choke on it."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:42 pm

"Really? I'll have to be careful then." Alois said smiling as he ate the last bit of his sushi, he smiled when the bag with Yukio's sushi was palced on the table.

"Would you like anything else Dai?" Alois asked as he took out his wallet, ready to pay Nire for the food.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Dai shook her head. "No. Well, maybe a bag for my Ebi. I didn't eat it all, but I'd still like to keep it."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:11 pm

"Oh you dont have to rush, I'll wait for you to finish if you still want to eat." Alois said as he payed for what they had already had, inculding the sushi for Yukio.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Dai smiled before shaking her head. "No. Its fine. I'll save it for later for a nice snack." She smiled at Alois a bit more. "Besides, we already had sandwiches and tea. I'm not that hungry."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Alois nodded "Alright if you say so." He said smiling, Nire brought over a bag so Dai could wrap up what she had left before the left.

"Ready to go?" Alois asked as he stood up from his seat with the bag of sushi for Yukio in his hand.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:31 am

Dai smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 am

Alois skipped cheerfully next to Dai as he lead her in the direction of the hospital, he looked at his watch and saw it was close to when Yukio would break for lunch. He hoped they would get there soon so Yukio didnt realize he forgot his lunch and go home before they could bring him the sushi.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 am

Dai was just silent as she followed after, or next to, Alois, smiling lightly. It was nice how much he seemed to care for the people that were nice to him.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 am

"Here we are!" Alois said happily as they got to the hospital's enterance, he skipped into the building past the sildeing doors and started walking towards Yukio's office.

"Dont worry we dont need to check in with the receptionist or anything, im well known here." Alois said to the girl as they continued to walk down the hall.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:24 pm

"Really? That's cool. Well then, let's go." Dai smiled as she just followed after Alois, seeing as she didn't know the way.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:29 pm

"This is it." Alois said as he stopped at one of the white painted doors, he knocked a few times before just letting himself in.

"Yukkiiooooo you here?" The albino asked as he skipped into the room, he smiled when he saw the older male putting away some of his medical supplies.

"Oh hello Alois and Dai, I was just about to go on my lunch break. Do you need anything, are you hurt?" Yukio asked, a little concerned as the two walked into the office.

"No we're fine, you forgot your lunch at home so we got some sushi for you at Russia Sushi when we went there for lunch." Alois said as he handed Yukio the bag of food, he smiled and patted the boy's head.

"Thank you both." Yukio said as he looked in the bag to see what they had gotten for him.

Last edited by Alois Usagi on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Dai smiled and just stood out of the way. There wasn't really anything for her to do and Alois knew Yukio, she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 pm

"We'll be going now, are you coming home tonight?" Alois said as he stood by the door with Dai.

"Not until very late so I exspect you to be in bed when i get back." Yukio said sturnly as he opened up his lunch and started to eat his sushi.

"Alright alright whatever." Alois said smirking before giveing a quick hug to the raven haired doctor, he waved goodbye and lead Dai out of the room and out of the hospital.

"So what do you want to do now? Go to the park maybe?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Dai smiled and nodded. "Yeah. That sounds nice. We can walk around the park until it starts to get late, then we'll head home. Then, of course, we'll see each other at school tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:24 pm

"Ah yes wonderful school where i get my skull slammed against lockers every five seconds." Alois said in a strange cheerful tone as he skipped next to the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next