Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Dai smiled, completely forgetting that they were gonna ride a ride. "Alright. You wanna go first, or should I?"
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 pm

"You can go first, ladies go first right...and I'm not really sure on how to play." Alois said, laughing at himself a little.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:16 am

"I'm pretty sure that they explain, but thanks for letting me go first." Dai and Alois walked up to the stand, and Dai paid for one game. The man gave her three tennis balls and told her she had three chances to knock down all the bottles.

The first ball flew strait past the bottles without getting close. The second ball knocked over the bottle on the top, and the third ball flew about a centimeter past the bottles. "Awww. So close."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:21 am

"That's ok, your pretty good at this game." Alois said to the girl before paying for a game himself, he aimed the ball at the stack of bottels and through it as hard as his arm would let him. He nearly broke the bottels as they all went flying.
"Winner! Hears your prize." The man at the booth said as he gave the albino a small pink bunny.
"look Dai I won!" Alois said as he hugged his bunny.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:53 am

Dai giggled. "Yeah. And you got a cute little bunny." Dai started to walk away from the stand. "Why don't we just skip all the rides, except the Ferris wheel, and just play games?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:09 pm

"Ok~ I'm cool with whatever you want to do." Alois said as he hugged his bunny.
"I think I'm going to give this bunny to Yukio to! He deserves it." Alois said happily.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:30 pm

"In that case, let's go ahead and ride the Ferris Wheel right now. Then, we can just play games until it starts to get late." Dai had a huge smile on her face, and was enjoying the amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Alois quickly grabbed the girls hand and started running towards the round ride as he clutched his bunny tightly to his chest.
"Let's hurry before the line gets to long!" Alois said happily,
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Dai let out a surprised yelp as Alois led her to the ride. "I don't think I've ever seen a Ferris Wheel have that long of a line." Still, she had a huge grin on her face.
Soon the two were in line, waiting to be allowed on the Ferris Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:33 pm

"Hopefully im not afraid of heights...it does look like we will be going up pretty high." Alois said as he hugged his bunny tightly to his chest, he really wished Yukio was here since whenever he was nervouse he always knew how to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:53 am

Dai smiled reassuringly at Alois. "Even if you are, you won't be going up by yourself. You have your bunny and I'll be there." Dai hoped that her words soothed Alois because, they were nearing the front of the line.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:07 pm

"O-ok" Alois said nervously, he took a deep breath and stepped into the cart when they finally got to the front of the line. Alois sat down on one of the benches and held his bunny tightly to his chest and closed his eyes tightly as they started to go uppward.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Dai smiled slightly. "It's alright. Open your eyes. It's really beautiful to look out at everything from way up here. I guess it'd look better at night, but still."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:28 am

Alois shyly looked out the window and was surprised how high they were up already, he started to relax and watch the pretty sight go by.
"It is really lovely. Thank you for taking me here." Alois said to the girl as he stared out over Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Dai smiled lightly. "It's really no problem at all. I think that every child should come to an amusement park at least once, and since you didn't even know what one was... Besides, it's beautiful up here."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:02 pm

"Yea it is~" Alois said, he held up his bunny to the window so he could also look at the sight of Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Dai grinned and enjoyed the rest of the ride. It was relaxing. Soon, they were off of the Ferris Wheel. "Alright, why don't you pick a game that looks fun and we can play."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:29 am

"Can we do the fishy game now?" Alois asked as he hugged his bunny, the only thing he loved more then winning was winning things for Yukio.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 am

Dai smiled. "I don't see why not. We're just gonna have to be careful not to shake the poor fish too much. Come on, this way." Dai lead Alois towards the game.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Alois skipped happily as he followed the girl towards the fishy game booth. He was eyeing a pretty black and white japanese fighting fish for Yukio~
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Dai grinned as she paid the man at the booth for a game. "Alright, there are thirty balls in this basket. That means we each get fifteen and try to win as many fish as we can." She grabbed a ball. "You just toss the ball, like this."

Dai tossed the ball towards the bowls of fish. It his the edge, then bounced to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:25 pm

"Wow you good at this." Alois said in suprise, even though she didnt get it in he still thought she was good at the game. He picked up one of the balls and aimed it towards the fish bowl with the black and white fish in it. He threw it but it ended up bouncing of the back and landing in a bowl with a yellow and white fish in it.
"At least i got one~"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Dai smiled. "Ya. Besides, we still have more chances to get fish. So it's not like that's the only fish you can get."

Dai took another ball and aimed towards the same fish that Alois had tried to get. The ball landed in the fishbowl directly behind it. "I got a fishy too."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:48 pm

"Fishy's are so cute~ Not as cute as kittys but they're just as fun to watch swim around." Alos giggled as he threw another ball, he smiled happily when it landed in a red and white fishes bowl.
"I got a pretty one~"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Dai smiled as she tossed another ball. "Ooh, bad luck. Mine landed in between fish bowls."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next