Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm

"You can never be to careful in Tokyo." Alois said as he grabbed the girls hand and started walking with her.
"Lead the way!" Alois said happily as he started to skip down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Dai giggled. "Alright." She led Alois towards her house. "Thanks for walking me back. It can be dangerous here." Dai smiled. "See ya tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:27 pm

"See you tomorow!" Alois said happily as he waved goodbye to the girl, he shoved hsi hands in his pockets and kept his switchbalde in his hands as he skipped back to his home Shinjuku.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 pm

The next day was relatively normal, meaning the first half of school. Just like the day before, at lunch, Dai waited at the classroom door for Alois, so that they could eat lunch together.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm

"Hello~" Alois said happily as he boundede towards the girl, he tried to get to her first but was shoved out of the way by non other then the big bully who tried to hurt his friend the other day.
"Watch out freak." The boy said angrily
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 am

Dai frowned. "Oi. We're not even out of the classroom yet and the teacher is still in the room. You should learn to think before you act." The teacher had indeed seen bully shove Alois away.

The teacher frowned, and dragged the student away for what was no doubt a scolding.

Dai made her way over Alois. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 am

Alois brushed himself off and smiled at the girl.
"I'm perfectly fine, that guy really needs to learn his lesson about karma." Alois giggled as he followed the girl to the rooftop to eat their lunch in peace.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 am

Dai smiled as she opened her lunch. "Ya. If you keep doing bad things, and then bad things keep happening back, I would be pretty sure that I was doing something wrong."

Dai took a bite of her sandwich. "You got strawberries again?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Alois opened up his lunchbox and smiled when a big batch of strawberries awaited him
"I always have strawberries, do you want one?" Alois asked as he went to hand the girl a strawberrie.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 pm

"Sure." Dai took the strawberry from Alois and popped it into her mouth. "So yummy."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

"Mmm arent they?" Alois said as he ate another one of the delisiouse fruits, even after eating only them for fifteen years he still can get over how amazing they are.
"What do you want to do after school?" Alois asked as he finished off his lunch with a long dink of choclate milk.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Dai shrugged. "I guess we could go to an amusement park or somthing, instead of just wandering around aimlessly, like we did yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Alois looked a little hurt at that last statement.
"Oh was that not fun for you? I love just wandering around and enjoying the peace and fresh air. But if you want we can go to this thing you call an "amusmant park"."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:06 am

Dai frowned slightly. "No no. It was fun. I just like having a bit of direction. The peace and fresh air was fun. Nice too."

Dai continued to frown, not liking the idea of hurting Alois's feelings. "And don't you know what an amusement park is?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 am

The smile returned to Alois's face as he kicked his legs back and forth joyfully.
"I only just got into society a few months ago, I don't know what a lot of things are. I mean I know them by name but I've never see a lot of stuff, like an amusmant park for example. And I don't know a lot of foods to since I've only ever eaten strawberries." Alois explained
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Dai smiled again. "Well, an amusement park is a huge area filled with rides and games. Most people find them fun, which is why they're called amusement parks. They have food stands too, so you can try some different foods... like cotton candy."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:21 pm

"I love to try these things you call "rides" and "cotton candy" i just cant eat anything with sugar, im very allergic. Since my body never really ajusted to the stuff i just cant eat anything sugary." Alois said, he actually tried sugar once but it ended with him have to go to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:21 pm

"Oh. Then you can't have cotton candy. It's just melted sugar. But we can go on rides and play some of the games after school. For now, let's just finish out lunch."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 pm

"Yay! Now im all exsited!" Alois said as he bounced up and down in the chair he was sitting in, he finished off the rest of his delisiouse fruits. The two stood up from the seat they were sitting in as the bell sounded, signalling that lunch time was over.
"Time to go back to class~" Alois skipped towards his class with the female following close behind. He had a huge smile on his face as he took a seat next to an open window, letting in all the fresh air he loved so much. As he sat down two large hands slammed down on the front of his desk.
"Freak! You got me put in detention for a whole week!" The boy said angily, Alois just smiled at him even though he was a little scared at the moment.
"Well it's your own fault dumpster breath." Alois said, rinkling his nose at the disgusting smell of the boys breath.
"Why you little..." The boy growled, staring at Alois with a look of pure hatred.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:11 pm

The boy was about to punch Alaois when Dai stepped in. "Sir, I have to remind you that class is about to start and that the teacher shall be in any second. You already have credit for being a bully, and it was no one but yourself who put you in detention. I would suggest getting back into you seat and being the good little boy we all know you aren't."

As Dai sat in her seat, she sent a smile towards Alois.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Alois couldnt help but giggle as the bullies face started to turn a bright red at being told off by a girl.
"Oh you think that's funny rabbit?" The boy barked angrily, Alois covered his mouth trying not to laugh...but failed miserably and started laughing like some mad-man. The entire class was staring at him as the boy infront of him started to shake with anger, he looked back to see if any of his friends had walked in yet. Lucky for him they did, he nodded towards them singnaling to close the door so the teacher wouldnt be able to get in.
"Hm? What are you..." Alois wasnt even able to finish his sentence before a fist was slammed into his nose.
"GAH!" Alois fell out of his seat as his head hit the floor...hard, it took him a few minutes to realize what had just happened. and to see the dots of red that had fallen on the floor.
"Still laughing freak?" The boy said as he came around the desk and kicked the albino hard in the stomach, while his friends gaurded the door. Alois wouldnt fight back, even if he was killing him he just couldnt fight back. He really hated fighting, and would only attack if the boy had started to hurt another one of his classmates.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Dai couldn't just sit there and watch as Alois got beat up. She knew that he could fight; he had saved her from being attacked the day before. Dai glance towards the door. Four of the bullies friends were guarding it. But if she could just get out... Some of the other students would help her get the teacher if she started to...right?

Without really thinking, Dai rushed towards the door, hoping that the bullies weren't expecting anyone to do anything. Sadly, that was not the case. Two of the bullies came forth to meet her while the other two stayed by the door.

"Well well, if it isn't the little freak's friend." One of the men grinned viciously as he roughly grasped her by the throat, stopping her for just enough time to let the other grab her arms and hold them behind her.

"Oi! Freak! This is what you get for existing! You hurt others!" That's when the man who was previously grasping Dai's throat punched her stomach, resulting in Dai gasping out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:59 pm

"What...wait...was that Dai who just screamed?" Alois thought as he tried to look up at the boys guarding the door. His glowing eyes widened as he watched the boys hold back his frined and start to abuse her.
"STOP!" Two of the boys were suddenly taken down by one of the classroom desks, the other two looked over to see Alois was the one who had thrown it. The boy who had been kicking and punching him was now on the floor, holding his re-opened cut from last times beating. Alois picked up another desk and held it over his head, threatening to hit the other two boys. The quickly let go of Dai and opened the door of the classroom, trying to make a quick escape, but unfortanetly was stopped by the teacher.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 pm

The teacher did not look happy. She looked from Alois, to Dai, to each of the bullies, taking note of both Dai and Alois's injuries. She sighed. "Who started it?" Almost every student pointed at the bullies. The teacher sighed. "You five, principle's office, now. Dai and Alois, why don't you both go to the infirmary?"

Dai nodded as she struggled a bit to get up, not used to taking hits.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:51 pm

"Owey" Alois said as he rubbed his re-opened stiches, he quickly caught up with Dai and looked at her with a look of pure concern.
"Are you ok?" Alois asked nervously as he held the bleeding part of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next