Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Holding Back - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:32 am

"Yeah." Dai winced. "I'm just not used to getting hit. Usually, if I end up in a fight for whatever reason, I just dodge all the blows until someone comes to help. However, as soon as someone has a hold of me, I can't do a thing but take it." Dai glanced over t Alois.

"We should hurry to the infirmary. You're bleeding."
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Alois looked down at his shirt to see the top of it was covered in blood from his nose and the opened stiches on the side of his head.
"Well this shirt is ruined...im really sorry about all this, this is why i was warning you about hanging out with me in public....i dont want you to get hurt." Alois said nervously, knowing that after they got their injuries taken care of Dai would probably start avoiding him.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Dai sighed. "I got hurt because I charged the bullies. The only reason they told you that it was your fault is because they knew it would rile you up." Dai rubbed her stomach. "We should hurry and get the the infirmary." Dai shifted nervously. "I don't really like it when people bleed."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Alois quickly put a hand on his nose and a hand on his head.
"Sorry about that, i'll try not to bleed to much." Alois said as he tried to keep the blood inside him with his hands. Once they got the infermary Alois was quickly taken to have more stiches put in while another nurse lead Dai away to check her injuries
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 pm

When the nurse was finished treating Dai, she made her wait outside. Dai didn't really notice how long it was until Alois came out. "Hey." Dai smiled slightly. "I don't think we should go to an amusement park today. Why don't we just wander around looking for something to do like yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:38 pm

"Eh? But why cant we go to the amusmant park? Im so interested to see what these "ride" things are!" Alois whimpered as he gently rubbed the new bandages on his head.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Dai looked surprised. "Well, you were bleeding a lot. I thought you might not be up to it. But if you're alright, we can go." Dai's voice grew quieter with every word, mostly because she was a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Alois giggled as he put his arm around the girls shoulder.
"Don't worry about me I've been hurt many times so I can play threw the pain really easily. And you sounded really exsited to go to the amusmant park so of course im going to go with you...if your still sure you want to be seen in public with me."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:44 am

Dai tilted her head to the side. "I don't see why I wouldn't want to be seen in public with you. We're friends, and I already told you that I was hurt because I charged them, not because of anything you said." Dai stopped talking for a moment. "Ya. We can still go. Just let me stop off at home and change out of my school uniform first."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:04 pm

"Alright! After you change can we stop by my appartment as well so i can change? I want to leave it for my brother Yukio to clean when he gets home from college." Alois said as he stared down at his shirt which was covered in dry blood.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:14 pm

"Sure." Dai fidgeted slightly. "Sorry for not thinking about the fact that you'd have to change as well."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:20 pm

"Ah no problem." The two were interupted by the sound of the final bell, signaling that the shcool day had ended.
"Ready to head out?" Alois asked as he slung his bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Dai nodded. "Yep." She glanced at both Alois and herself. "We should stop off at your place first, so that you don't have to spend as much time in those bloody clothes. Then we'll head to mine so I can change and finally the amusement park."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 pm

"Yay! This is going to be so much fun!" Alois said exsitedly as he skipped ahead of the girl, he was so happy he would get to go to a new place and to top it off he would be going with his friend~
"I live all the way in Shinjuku, so it'll be a bit of a walk." Alois said as he breathed in the delisiouse fresh air
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:05 am

"It's fine. Besides, it's a nice day out." Dai smiled when she saw that Alois was so happy. It was nice.

The air wasn't too hot or cold, it was the perfect temperature, so she really didn't mind walking to Shinjuku. Besides, the crowded trains and subways were a bit too crowded, especially after school.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Alois took a deep breath of the fresh air and smiled as the walked down the crowded streets.
"There it is." Alois said, pointing to a large appartment building that housed his appartment, he grabbed the girls hand and started running towards it.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Dai allowed herself to be pulled towards the apartment. "Ah, Alois, you want me to wait outside while you change, or just in a different room?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:53 pm

"My appartment is only the one room and the bathroom so you should just stay out here, dont worry i'll be quick." Alois said as he let go of the girl and ran into his appartment. He quickly changed into a skin tight t-shirt with the logo "insanity" written in big red letters, a pair of dark jeans, knee high leather boots, and a black belt before running back out the door in a little over five minutes.
"Now off to your house." Alois said happily as he took the girls hand again and let the girl lead him to her home.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:27 am

"Ya." Dai wasn't bothered by the fact that she was lead to her own house. Once they arrived, she turned to Alosi. "The apartment I have rented isn't that big either. So, stay out here while I change and then we'll head to the amusement park?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:07 am

"Kay! I'll guard the door so no perverts try to peek at you!" Alois said, going into a funny looking pose to guard the door as the girl went inside to change.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:56 am

Dai giggled quietly to herself before actually going into her apartment. Alois was nice. It was really a shame that there were people who wouldn't get to know him. Dai quickly changed out of her school uniform into her normal clothes.

When she exited her apartment, she was wearing a white t-shirt and slate-gray sweatpants. "'Kay, let's go. I grabbed some money too so we can play a few of the games." Dai had a smile on her face, not remembering the last time she had gone to an amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:07 am

[color=white]"Yay! I can't wait!" Alois said happily, nearly jumping five feet up in the air as he skipped next to the girl who led the way to the amusmant park.
"What kind of rides do they have?" Alois asked, he knew little about the amusmant park and even littler about theses things called "rides".[/color]
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 pm

"Well, there are roller coasters, a Ferris wheel, a merry-go-round, and lot's of others I don't remember the name of. Usually there's a fun house and sometimes there's this giant slide that you climb to the top of, sit on a sort of giant rag and slide down. Want me to tell you about a few games they usually have as well?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:14 pm

"Games? They have games? I love games! Tell me tell me!" Alois yelped, he was on happy overdrive at this point.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Dai smiled at Alois's happy overdrive. "Well, there's stuff like throw the ball and have it land in a bowl to win goldfish. There's this game where you get mini fishing rods and hook toy sharks. There are games where you use a gun to shoot a target. Throwing darts at balloons to get them to pop. Um. Hmm. Sometimes they have basketball and Football. And lot's of others. It'd be very hard to name them all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next