Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Holding Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Holding Back - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 pm

"Ohhh I want to win a goldfish in a bowl for Yukio! He's allergic to animals so I bet he'll be really happy if I win him a pet he's sure not to get sick from." Alois said happily as he thought about how happy he'll make Yukio.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Dai smiled ay how happy Alosi was and the fact that someone else was nice to him. Then she slightly frowned, thinking. "Hey, Alosi, who is Yukio?" She asked because she was curious.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:49 pm

"Yukio is my big brother, well teqnically he's not my blood related brother but he takes care of me like he is my brother. Me and him love together in a small appartment in Shinjuku and im his most presiouse person so he does eveything he can for me. He even works extra hours at his afternoon job to pay for my medication, after everythings he's done for me i want to do something for him in return. I really love him." Alois said happily, he was determined to win that fishy for his loved brother.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Dai smiled. "That's great! But, I think it would be better if we rode some rides, then played the games, and save the fish one for last. That way, we won't lug the poor fish everywhere and possibly kill it." She kept walking on as she smiled. We're almost there.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 pm

"Ah yes that's probably a good idea, i want to try and win Yukio a black fish or maybe a white fish. Those are his two favorite colors so i'm sure he'll be even happier if i win him a fish his favorite color." Alois said, he craned his neck up as he could just see the tops of a rollercoaster.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 pm

"Well, in my experience, usually the goldfish are orange. Though, there are white and black ones. I've even seen white ones with black spots on it." Dai kept walking for a moment or two before a huge smile broke out on her face. "Look, Alosi! I can see the Ferris wheel!" SHe said, pointing to the top of the Ferris wheel.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:47 am

Alois looked up at the huge wheel shaped ride and smiled, he had never seen a Ferris Wheel up in person before.
"Wow. can we ride that?" ALois asked as he starred at the mulit colored wheel.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 am

Dai smiled. "Ya. I just hope you don't have a fear of heights. One you're in, you can't get out till our turn is over. Come on, let's get to the ticket booth. We need to buy tickets so we can actually ride the rides."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Alois reached into his pocket and started to pull out a few twenties, he had been saveing up for some more manga but this seemed like a better way to spend it.
"I dont know if im afraid of heights since i've never been in a ride before, maybe we should start off on an easy high ride before we try something rough like the rollercoaster." Alois said as he was able to get a look at the rollercoaster. He started to feel a little nervouse at seeing how fast and how high they actually would go, but he still was exsited to try it.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:41 pm

"Yeah. Actually, I don't really like roller coasters. Hmm." Dai looked around, observing the rides. "Personally, I like riding stuff like the bumper cars, merry-go-round, and going through the fun house. Do any of those sound appealing to you?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:58 pm

"Im good with anything you want to do~" Alois said cheerfully as smiled politely at the girl, he had never been to a place like this so he really didnt know where they should go check out.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm

"Well then. lets ride the merry-go-round first." Dai smiled at Alois. "I'd race, but you're way faster."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Alois giggled as he wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulder.
"Well i've been running all my life so dont feel to bad about it, actually i think i've ran more of my life then walked." Alois said proudly as he skipped towards the merry-go-round as he kept his arms around the girls shoulder in a friendly matter.
"Wow, so pretty! Look at all the colors and lights....what kind of animal is that?" Alois asked as he pointed towards the animal that was connected to a long golden pole.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:13 am

"Huh? Oh. They're horses. Sometimes, they're unicorns. Depends on what's there." Dai pointed to the sled. "Usually, families with infants or people who can't stand going up and down while going around in a circle sit in the sleds. We just have to get in line and wait for our turn now."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Alois smiled as they both walked to the end of the line, watching the children on the ride laugh and being close with their other family members was really a heart hitting site for Alois. Since he knew he could never have what they have.
"I should bring Yukio here, he'd like it." Alois said smiling through a longing feeling he was starting to have.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Dai smiled. "Well, you can always bring him next time you come to an amusement park. Families and friends usually do spend time together at them." Dai looked towards the front of the line. "It's almost our turn. I'm so excited."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 pm

"Me too~ I've never been one of these things before, have you?" Alois asked curiously as they neared the front of the line.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:50 pm

"Yeah. Last time I was at an amusement park I rode one. I like them. It's fun." When the two got to the front of the line, Dai handed two tickets to the man, who after obtaining the tickets, opened the gate to let both Dai and Alois on the ride.

Dai immediately walked up to the platform and climbed on top of one of the horses.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Alois got on the animal called a "horse" next to Dai and wrapped his arms tightly around the long golden pole. He was a little nervouse about the ride.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:17 am

Dai smiled reassuringly as the music started to play. The ride went around as the horses moved up and down.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:22 am

[color=white]Alois felt a little off balance as the ride started to move, after a few rounds he started to relax and enjoy the ride.
"This is actually really fun." Alois said to the girl as he griped the pole tightly.[/color]
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:45 am

""Yeah. That's why I like riding it." Dai smiled and looked at the scenery going around and around. She closed her eyes when she felt a bit dizzy, but that soon passed. Soon, the ride started to slow.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:11 pm

"That was fun, what should we do next?" Alois asked as the got off the ride, he was a little off balance after spinning around but he was soon skipping next to the female with a smug grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm

"Well, I just chose that ride, so why don't you choose the next? Just pick anything that looks like fun."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

"Oohh, I'm not good at choosing." Alois said as he started to look around, he smiled when he saw a fun game they could play. It was the one where you stack a whole bunch of milk bottles ontop of each other and try to knock then down with a tennis ball.
"Let's play that!" Alois said as he pointed towards the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Back   Holding Back - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Back
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next