Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Try Finding The Market In This Street

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Nora raised an eyebrow at the question but didn't think much of it as he shrugs. He was not sure how his relationship with Haoka is going to be. They weren't, per-say, friends really but they were not complete strangers. Haoka depended on him and on rare times, Nora depended on the other because they both have very similar circumstances since they are both have trouble with money and have to meet dead ends and such. How should he respond to this when he saw the other again?
Make it as if it never happened? That sounds inconsiderate of the other's feelings.
Avoid him? That's also inconsiderate too..
Maybe talk it over to him and tell it to him straight? That's probably the best for the both of them. To avoid awkwardness, Nora left Haoka there alone and also so that his best friend would be involved. Maybe they could talk about how things should go from there.
"...I guess we'll talk it out and see how it goes..." Nora informed with a sigh.
He admits that Haoka is a good guy and such but he just never had time for a relationship. It's just not going to work out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Mori continues to stare at nothing before looking up at Nora and leaning against him and he poked the man in the cheek as he pulled away a bit. He wondered what Nora would have done if Haoka had confessed again except properly without kissing him that time. Would Nora have possibly agreed if Mori wasn't there? Would he have really tried to give Haoka his attention if the confession had happened differently. Mori gripped to Nora's shirt on his back as he frowned openly, finally expressing some dislike.

"Would you possibly.....have ever...considered saying....maybe to your friend's confession?"

Mori looked up to the black haired teen, ready to read his expression since he was the only that could and he paid extra close which probably would have been obvious and raised some questions. He was being honest now.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Nora blinked as he look at the other after Mori pulled away, a bit surprised at the question. But yet again, he didn't think much of it as he immediately answered straightfowardly:
"No."

Haoka is a good guy but a relationship isn't what he was looking for really. He just don't have the time- between jobs and taking care of Mori, how in the world is he going to have time to have a relationship? He barely even have free time for himself and he doesn't really want to use that free time and moments of peace to please another. No one has his interest anyway and he doesn't think of Haoka like that. It's too much trouble to even go for.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Mori blinked in surprise and stared at his friend. He wouldn't? What the heck? Though he sensed a glimpse of surprise come from his usually silent and ever calm and collected friend, he still sensed that dead panned ness that only he would muster in a situation like this. Mori sweatdropped and stared at Nora with a nervous expression. Ah...He actually felt a bit sorry for Haoka at the moment....But it only lasted for a minute. The informant sighed and looked to he side uncertaintly. Ah, what now?

"You are harsh, Nora-chan...~ Yet still so youngin learning about those types of things."

He pokes his friend in the chest, smiling up at the dark haired teenager with a happy go lucky grin and he snickers.

"Or would you be willing to learn with me?"

He laughs again and pulls out of Nora's hug, leaving the dark haired man to clean the dishes since he was not going to do them. He hums all the way to the fridge and begins looking for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Nora blinkes in confusion as the other pull away from his embrace and went over to the fridge to get whatever. Well, at least the other didn't try to order him to get the drink instead- that lazy bum.
He didn't think he was being harshed- it's just the truth. He couldn't afford being lenient to something as serious as a confession and he already thought through whether it would be worth it or not. It's just- he'll probably hurt Haoka even more if they tried to be together. Nora doesn't have the time nor the attention span for them to get together. And even if he was on they date, he doubt his partner would appreciate it if he puts Mori's well being before their own. It's nothing personal really- it's just that he owes a lot to Mori (whether the white-haired teen knows or not) and the informant is pretty much his first prioity. He doesn't even think of Haoka that way anyway.
He's not being harsh really, just realitistic.

But Nora is still a bit confuse by what Mori is talking about.
"....learn what?" Nora deadpanned with a blank face. He didn't really think that he has to learn anything else really. He has all the knowledge he would need as the years go by before his ex-master could get an independent life without him.
He turn around slightly as he started to clean the dishes- not really expecting an answer from the other.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Mori takes a sode can from out of the fridge and pops it open, he had bought these a few days ago but he had almsot forgotten about them. Nora usually didn't let him have soda since it made him hyper and crazier than usual, it was almost as if he had bought some sort of beer instead but the label said it was soda. The informant opened it with a satisfying hiss and he chuckled in amusement before taking a sip and glancing over to Nora as he asked about what Mori was talking about. The white haired teenager stared before rolling his eyes right when Nora turned away. The informant walked up behind his friend and wrapped his arms around his waist, looking over Nora's shoulder to stare at the dishes, also needing to stand up on the tips of his toes and using Nora for balance.

"Nyan, maybe later~"

He smirked and stayed like that, taunting Nora to push him off.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Nora frowns as he felt the other's arms around his waist, feeling rather constricted as he was just drying the dishes, setting them aside.
He didn't question any further about what Mori was talking about earlier- he wasn't sure if he wanted to know. Whatever the other is planning has always been mischevious and he didn't feel like getting into any trouble so soon. Today was already rather eventful enough. Besides, it's not like he cared that much anyway. What he learned already is enough to get through the years.

"Get off." Nora said as he narrowed his eyes at the other. He could practically feel the smirk on Mori's face. Despite what he said, Nora has yet to make any movement to get the other off of him.... well yet. Nora would probably soon.
He doesn't like physical contact much and he has enough to last him for the whole year.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Mori watched Nora clean the dishes then dry them and set them aside, he stared absently before raising an arm and sipping again at his drink, not even moving an inch away from Nora as he did so. Blinking as he noticed the other's eyes had narrowed towards him, he smiled simply and shook his head rather in an annoying way since he appeared almost childish He set his chin back on Nora's shoulder and stuck to him like glue. Snickering some, he stared at the contents of the drink and looked back to Nora with a curious gaze. Had he ever seen Nora drink anything fizzy? Maybe but he couldn't be too sure. Why that popped into his head, he had no idea.
"I don't wanna."
He replied indifferently, not caring for how Nora was obviously uncomfortable in his own embrace but then again Mori lived to taunt and tease and make the man angry~
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Nora frowns a little once again before elbowing the other on his stomach, trying to get him off of him with as little damage as possible. Well, less damage in his kitchen rather than Mori himself but as little damage as possible nonetheess. Nora doesn't really like to use his strength due to the fact that he doesn't really know how to control it good enough. But if it is against Mori- he's use it fully if needed to.... if they werent' in his kitchen...

"I don't care if you don't want to; get off." Nora almost growled as he puts the dishes in a nearby cabinet, which is almost difficult because Mori is still clinging onto his waist. "And get out of my kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Mori grunts as he is elbowed and losses his balance on his toes, falling to his feet but he managed to stay steady with his arms around Nora's waist, gripping at his shirt. Sheesh, what a harsh person. Mori frowned at his friend, wondering what was wrong with him but then again he was always like that. Psh. Misleading him earlier with that adorable hug, what was the black haired teenager think he was doing? The jerk. He hugged onto Nora tighter, his face now parrallel with the man's neck. How unfair. His stomach hurt and he winced as he moved. Sheesh. What an abusive person. Maybe Haoka was the lucky one here. He watched Nora and stared silently before humming curiously. The white haired informant licked at Nora's neck then bit him to try and freeze the man. The action almost like punishment for hitting him int he first place. He didn't know where that came from but maybe it would shock Nora. He waited or rather anticapted Nora's reaction and tensed, ready to dodge a punch if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Seeing that the other isn't relenting his grip on him, Nora growls and was planning to practically throw the other into the living room or maybe outside of the window that was conviently nearby.....
But he felt something wet lick his neck, instantly freezing him from his tracks. His mind went blank too for a moment, like when he felt the lick but his sense came back when he felt the bite on neck, unconsciously shivering only slightly..... what in the heck does the other think he's doing?
Nora hoped that it was some kind of weird wet thing and not his tongue.... or that what clamped on the skin of his neck is not teeth.

Growling, embarrassed for some reason that Nora doesn't really understood (maybe because he wasn't expecting such a thing to happen), Nora proceeded to elbow onto the other's face instead.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Mori blinked as he watched Nora freeze and he stared, thinking 'Well, this is a rather intersting development.' He surely expected the man to immediately punch him on the spot for doing something so crude. It was almost undiginifed how he just stood there and took the abuse to the neck. He scoffed silently, his warm breath carressing Nora's neck. Sheesh, no wonder the other guys had no problem taking over the teen. He was absolutely hopeless! Look how he just stood there, trying to comprehend, maybe even curious as to waiting to find out what may come to happen next. Excuse Mori's vulgarness but What a Virgin!

"Nora-cha. You're hopeless."

Mori ducked the blow and clung to Nora's waist still, his knees bent and head now level with the man's waist line. He scoffed up again at his friend again for good measure.

"Sheesh...It's almost sad."
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:37 pm

"Don't call me that." Nora growled as he try to twist himself out of the other's girl, now facing the other as his hand covers the place where Mori had licked and bitten him. He almost shivered in disgust for he certainly didn't want the other saliva on him at any rate.
What in the world is the other expecting for him to do??? Does he even know how weird it was, bitting him and licking him like he's some kind of food! Is that just another way for Mori to annoy him and tell him that he's hungry???

"W-What in the hell is that for?!?" Nora questioned, almost studdering as he did. This is the first time such a thing has been done to him- how in the world is he supposed to react- especially since this is Mori??????
If it was anyone else, he would probably send them flying and ship them off to Mexico but Mori always have an alternative motive. He has to be a bit wary...
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Mori smirked as Nora growled at him and again referred to his nickname calling, he didn't fully understand why Nora hated it. It was so cute~ And it fit the tempermental man~ He chuckled and stood up straight again right after Nora had squirmed again and twisted to where he was facing Mori now. Great. Easier access. He snickers and raises an eyebrow, sensing a panicing sort of air raising around his friend and he couldn't help but laugh.

He held Nora with one arm still around his waist, his hand uknowingly to both males on Nora's hip. His other hand held his drink away from Nora so he wouldn't risk spilling the ambrosia. Mori grinned to his best friend as he tilted his head.

"Nya~? Did Nora-chan just...stutter? What's wrong? I was only trying to get a bit of food off your neck. You're so messy when it comes to cooking."

The informant snickers again, obviusly lieing but really? What was he going to tell his best friend who had been together with him ever since they were both in training shorts? That he suddenly found his neck to be a perfect attack spot? He quite liked how Nora was behaving. He found a new way to torment his ex-servant.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Nora's eyebrow twitched as he saw the smirk, which never means anything good- for him. He dislike the close contact very much and is beginning to hate it... no wait, he does hate the close contact. And Mori's mischevious actions doesn't make it any better. He's just asking for his skull to be caved in....

Clearly hearing what Mori had said, he began to reach for the near by kitchen knife on the counter, planning to decapitate the other in his kitchen... but because that they were in his kitchen, he doesn't like the fact that blood would be splattered on his tiled floor....
It's obviously a lie- like heck there is any food on his neck! And Nora isn't so messy that he would get food on him. Maybe a little splatter there but all the way to the back of his neck??

"Get off me and jump off a cliff... no, I'll be happy to throw you off the cliff..." Nora threatened as his teeth grinded. He could probably get away with it...
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Mori continued to smirk, obviously amused by his friend's reactions and he laughs some more as he hugs Nora, smiling like an innocent child. Nora was getting really mad now. Yet he wasn't quite seeing red like what Mori was used to. It would be amusing if he could push him a bit farther...The informant sets the drink on the table, seeing that Nora was reaching for the knife. If he was really going to attack him with that then he's going to need another hand to help deal with it. Mori tilted his head at his friend and he rubbed Nora's hip on accident as he tried to seperate away from Nora but still kept an arm around him.

"Neh~? Only if you come over with me, Nora-chan~?"

He snickers silently. If Nora were to ever do that, he would ensure that the man would follow soon after him.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Nora is really near the edge of killing the other in cold blood. All the touching, the contact, and the rather irritating expressions that Mori kept making- he really wanted to bash the other's skull in. He really dislike what Mori is doing. He wasn't sure why it's bothering him now when he should be use to Mori's rather touchy touches but Nora felt that these touches are somehow different and it's making himself rather uncomfortable in a way. He knows that the other is taunted him but there was something else to this... maybe he's just thinking to hard but it's pissing him off.

Nora twitched at what Mori had said and somehow, that made him snap. Grabbing the knife, he swipe it towards Mori's head.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Mori noted Nora's anger and he continued to smirk. Still not what he wanted though, there was still another level before finally entering that blinding anger~. The informant blinked as he noticed that the knife was gone from where he had last seen it. Eye narrowing just a bit, he flinched away from Nora, his hand shooting up to grab Nora's hand that held the knife and pushed it upward while ducking, able to dodge the dangerous weapon and he flicked a knife out of the many pockets he had and held it for more of a comforting reason that one to actually threaten Nora with.

"Neh? Nora-chan. How violent."

He snickered and tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Nora growled as he realized that the other still have a grip on him.
Annoying. Annnoying, annoying annoying annoying annoying.
Swiping the knife aimed for Mori's head again, Nora reached for his other hand to his gun -that was hid somewhere on his body- and pointed at the other.
He was now dead serious to kill the other, despite the fact that his kitchen might be destoryed in the process.
"Don't call me that." Nora said though while his voice is still emotionless, there is a tone of anger and dangerousness to it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Mori sensed another attack, not knowing what to do, he looked around and couldn't find anything to defend himself with. Great, now what? Amused by his friends promises of death the way he quickly whipped out his handy dandy trustworthy gun made Mori smirk and he gripped harder on Nora's hand that held the knife and his other hand that had his dagger slashed out at Nora's gun hand.

Ready for the confusion, he pushed forward and tackled Nora to the ground, attempting to make a grab for the gun that Nora had in his hands. He used his knees to keep himself up and his grip on Nora's hand to keep himself balanced while he was in this position.

"Oh my, the big guns are out, Neh~?! Well, no problem. We can change that, can't we~?"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Seeing the dagger slashing towards his hand with the gun Nora quickly move it away so that he couldn't get hit and before he could go blasting a bullet through Mori's big head- he was surprised to back tackled to the ground. As his back hits the floor, his breath had gotten knocked out of him. Trying to get his mind back at track, he felt the other grabbing his gun, not able to re-grip his gun before it was taken by the other.
Nora growled as he tried to sit up, planning to kick the other off of him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:07 am

Mori sighed slightly in relief as he saw that Nora had not released a bullet but that was certaintly a close one, he would need to make sure that his friend never got that lucky again. The informant stared at his friend upon the ground and blinked, not knowing what to do now. Should he try and pin him down on the floor with knives and then make an escape through the window.

Or perhaps try and tease some more?

That wouldn't be a good idea seeing as how Nora was seeing only red now.

Red that is, for Mori's blood and he knew the man wasn't afraid to spill it.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:12 pm

With a swift twist of his body, Nora kicked Mori to the side with little restraint strength, hoping that the other would fly somewhere through the wall.
He's going to kill that idiot. He's really going to kill that idiot.

His mind almost in a daze because of anger (though he still unconsciously keep in mind of his surroundings, he took out another gun and aimed it towards Mori's head.

(sorry, short! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Mori blinked as he noticed the movement and he yelped as he ended up landing back away from Nora, grunting to the pain that throbbed through his head as it hit the tiled ground. Why were all kitchens tiled?! He rubbed his head and looked up to Nora's gun with a blank look or rather an expressionless face. He didn't seem to be terrified that a bullet could pierce his brain and end his life here and now. His thoughts still seemed to plague him and he stared at the barrel of the gun, almost as if he was staring at it just to keep from looking at Nora.

"I'm not happy."

He stares at the gun for a moment more before looking up to Nora with a frown, his eyes narrowing. Why was this person such an idiot yet he can (usually) pin down Mori in a second once given the chance? He could kill a person but he couldn't push someone off when he was being assaulted. The white haired informant brushes off the pain in the back of his head and sits up, practically glaring at Nora though his anger was pinpointed elsewhere.

"I don't like it when other people touch my property and I most certaintly do not enjoy peoples touching you..."

Even if Nora was no longer his servant, he still felt as if Nora was someone he felt as if he couldn't share.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:02 pm

As Mori continues to talk, Fushou's anger slowly turns to confusion to baffled to annoyance.
What in the world is this guy saying? One: he is his own person- like heck he's Mori's property. Though the other didn't directly say it, he knows that it was pointed towards him. Two: He can take care of himself. Sure he's slow on the subject of relationships and flirting and... well, practically love and harrassment itself (since he never did get harrassed or been in love before) but he got a good sense to know when he's in danger or not.
Mori's the one angry? It's not like the other got harrassed or something so Nora just doesn't get why the other is frustrated for.
Nora is going to make sure that Mori knows how to live independently but he's not the other's property.

"Like hell I'm your property." Nora said with a pulsing vein on his head. He doesn't understand why Mori is saying it or why Mori seemed so possessive of him (other than the fact that he needed the other to survive) but like hell he's his property.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Finding The Market In This Street
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next