Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Try Finding The Market In This Street

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Nora faintly wonder why the other is so nonchalant about this..... then again, the other had kissed other people before so maybe he's use to it? While Nora appluaded the other on the skills that he haven't had much experience on (now only if he has more experience on a lot of things... that would make things much better), he wished that it wasn't applied towards him at times...
"You can't just kiss me because you like it." Nora deadpanned. He at least know that kissing in public is frowned on and he doesn't want to be kissed just because the other 'felt like it'. That could be any time and he didn't feel like seeing Mori's face popping out of no where.

At the finally question, Nora blinked.... was he flustered? Maybe he was.....
"I don't know." was his intelligent answer.
He really doesn't know why he's getting so worked up over Mori kissing him... maybe because he knows Mori for a long time? That would explain some things like why he reacted more to Mori's kiss than Haoka's because he only known his co-worker much lesser than his best friend. It seemed logical.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:54 pm

"...Sure I can."

Mori swooped on Nora and lightly pecked him before moving away from his face again. He only kissed Nora this time because he was getting slightly ticked off by what the other was saying to him. He was calm and collected again yet he couldn't help but smile a bit seeing as how he was still his annoying self. Hiding his smile again but knowing that Nora wouldn't have missed it, he regarded Nora blankly before sighing slightly to what the black haired teenager was saying. Then why didn't he just let him kiss him again...fully? It wasn't like it was going to kill him and he was sure that the kiss really didn't bother Nora even if he was still angry about it. Mori frowned and stared at Nora, trying to figure out what cards he was playing.

"Curiosity may have killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back~."

He reported mockingly as he tilted his head, closed his eyes and shot his friend an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Nora tense as he felt the other peck his lips before pulling away almost as quickly as he came. A few seconds after the kiss, Nora felt agitated once again yet that confuse feeling that he has before is coming back up to haunt him.
The other is too spoiled for his own good and maybe that's Nora's fault. Or maybe Mori's father since Nora is rather considered as the imposing mother, but still, Mori is being so spoiled and Nora is slipping, letting the other being so spoil. Because he felt guility that his ex-master have to live like this? Barely making it through when back then, he had lived like a king. He doesn't know- but the other is being so spoiled.

"You're being spoiled. You can't just-" Nora sighed as if he's saying the same thing over and over again. That's probably the case since he had told the other about how badly spoiled he is before.
He's really on the verge of just giving up to the other.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Mori blinked and watched Nora with a small frown as he witnessed the mixed emotions again. Sheesh, this was rather frustrating for him for some odd reason. Sensing some foreboding from Nora didn't exactly help either...The informant sat there nearly feeling guilty as he watched Nora, an anger bubbling down in the pit of his stoamch as he continued to watch. He didn't know how to act in this situation. He didn't know what to say. He just stared, frowning at nothing really and made a groan of disappointment as he looked to the side again. What was he to do. He sensed a new emotion from Nora and didn't know how to reply to it. Even Nora cut himself off at yet another lecture. Nora hardly ever cut off...Mori shivered slightly and rubbed his arms staring at the ground. He didn't like the air around here. He wondered if he should stand up and leave but...where would that leave them? Maybe Nora would return to normal but that still wouldn't explain that ugly feeling Mori got everytime he saw Nora with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

......After much pondering and thinking, a lot of thinking and whether it would make any difference and such, Nora came to a hard conclusion though he has a feeling that he wouldn't like it.
"...Fine." Nora said as he sighed once again. After this ordeal, he skip taking a shower and go to bed early. In the end, he really couldn't deny the other anything. Maybe it was a bit silly for him to be over dramatic about the kiss. Maybe it's supposed to be normal, he remembered some European places where people would kiss as a greeting. And since him and Mori are practically like brothers and such, maybe it's a normal interaction? That's why Mori is doing it? Yeah, Mori's right about it not going to hurt anyone and it seemed harmless enough....
"But not in public and only once a day- that's all."
Well, he may agree but he had to put up some boundries.

Maybe this isn't such a good idea, but it's hard to deny Mori of anything if he's aruging it so strongly about it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Mori blinked as he heard an exhausted fine come from Nora and he looked to the man out of the corner of his eyes, his eyebrow furrowing suspicously, what was going on now? There seemed to be a giving up sort of tone in his voice but the white haired teenager could also sense something of a scolding teacher's mockery in it as well. Hearing the rest of what Nora said made him stared wide eyed as if he couldn't quite understand what was coming out of the other's mouth.
"What? Y-you agreed?"
Taken aback, he just stared at his friend, sweatdropping. Wait a minute here. Not in public? Once a day? Sheesh, now he can't embarrass Nora in front of other people...but he could tease by threatening...Anyway! The informant stared, comprehending the new detail and nearly ende dup laughing but he bit his lip and stared at the floor again. He wasn't expecting this but maybe it wouldn't be too bad? Mori rubbed his chin and looked up to Nora. Wait, wouldn't that mean he already spent up today's kiss?....
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 pm

"I have a feeling that you would do it anyway even if I don't agree... I'm just setting up boundries." Nora deadpanned as he stares at the other's look of incredulous. Ah... he could finally read the other again. The serious expression on the other's face caught him off guard as well as make him wary- for it was the only time he couldn't know what the other is planning or thinking.

Giving Mori and look that said "Yes, today is spent now get away from me.", Nora, not-so-subtly push Mori away, who is still far into his comfort zone and began to rise up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:12 am

Mori put a hand to his mouth in a manner of wondering to himself if he was really that predicatable and would he really do that. He knew himself well enough to know that he probably would even if Nora didn't want to kiss him or want to have him kissing at all. The informant laughed, letting some of the tension out and he nodded, getting it. He could vaguely understand though that Nora was just putting facts behind what Mori was doing and not looking at the big picture. Oh well, he at least let him have this much. Now it was time to figure out where it came from and what it was. Noting the look and pouted before he yelped, falling back onto the floor. He winced and huffed irritably as he looked up to the black haired teen. Quickly, he was on his feet, bending his knees, he wrapped his arms around Nora's neck, pulling him down into another kiss, wanting to feel the warmth of the other's mouth one last time. Stealing another soft 'lip contact' that was a moment over being 'brief', he backed away again from Nora.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:41 am

Nora's eyes widen a bit as he felt the other pulling him down suddenly; his eyes widen more as his body tense at another lip to lip contact made by Mori. His breath shuttered as they kissed and his heart beat faster once again, his body warming up. Nora doesn't know why his body reacted this way but he figured that it's because he's not use to it and that he'll grown accustom to their 'lip contact' as time passes. There is nothing wrong with this, right?

When Mori finally pulled away, Nora took his time trying to calm his body down, his expression easing back to his emotionless one.
Then he hit the other upside on the head.

"Today was already spent..." Nora said, narrowing his eyes in a scolding way.
"You won't get one tomorrow." he said as a punishment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:54 am

"I'm not usually a stickler for rules. I thought you would know that by now~."
Mori says in explanation after recieving another satisfying kiss from Nora, also rubbing the new bruise on the side of his head. He wondered if the dark haired boy would ever come to respond to his actions but he wouldn't put it money on it any time soon. He still got so flustered after just recieving a small peck. The informant slyly dared to ponder how Nora would act if he were to, say, slip his tongue in unexpectantly~? That would be another day's experiment. The whited haired albino wondered if it were true if soemone could commit suicide but biting their tongue hard. Would it count if someone else bit down on it? And with Nora's strength. He secretly shuddered yet grinned to Nora's comment/scolding and he answered rather coyly..
"We'll just see, Nora-chan~."
The teenager quickly stepped back and wandered to his room, quickly so he could avoid another blow from the ever raging Nora. Well. It was good to have him back. Right?
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:05 am

Nora felt a twitched as he watches at the other disappears to his room.
Ugh, he give up. Right now, all he want is to go to sleep and end the day before the other could give him another headache that would drive him over the edge.

Rubbing his temple, Nora just strides to his room, eager for a night of good sleep- or so he hopes. With Mori, you have to expect the unexpected.
Sleeping today off sounds good. Sure it's still pretty early and such and there is still light outside but at this rate, he doesn't care anymore. What he has been through, he deserve some sleep.

With that in mind, kissing, sexual harrassment and anything related to that subject has been pushed out of his mind as he enters into his bed room and drop onto his bed, closing his eyes to go to a deep, blissful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Finding The Market In This Street
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7