Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Try Finding The Market In This Street

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:29 pm

"Like Hell you are."

Mori says as he stares back at Nora calmly. What was this? Surely this was just a joke? A serious Mori. Yeah right. But could it be? The informant's thoughts were his own but it wasn't like his mind had always really been there in the first place (Mori: Gee, thanks...), the white haired teenager looked deadpanned, almost as if mocking his friend's usual appearance to the outside world. He wasn't one to really be serious all the time but this could be a rare occurence?

The white haired teen grabbed for Nora's gun hand and twisted his friend's wrist, not to where it would break but probably strain. Though knowing his best friend, with such inhuman strangth, there was no way that someone as small as Mori could have done something like that to Nora. That way, he wouldn't have to be worried about the gun any more. Well, at least have it pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm

"I'm my own person. Not your property." Nora growled, getting a bit more defensive. But he now said it more out of defense, not anger. Nora felt unease by Mori's serious expression. It's rare as well as intimidating- at least to Nora that is. Mori has always been a person envisioned as a sun- bright and sunny (while also annoying on some times). He had seen Mori like this before but it was back then- when he was still with his father having to create an emotionless facade just to please his father. And he would also recognize the expression on time Mori was actually serious- he remember him having this same expression when he actually fought seriously, which is never good for the opponent. But the thing is; it's rare for that serious expression to be pointed towards him, which made him wary.

What surprised him even more is that Mori tried to twist his wrist. It wasn't enough where it could hurt him but because of the fact that he wasn't expecting such an action from Mori, who would usually keep his distance when they fight, the gun accidently slip out of his hand again. Nora looked at him with a blank gaze- but it's obvious to anyone who knows him that he's surprised.
He couldn't read Mori anymore- it irritates him.

"....Mori?"

Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Mori felt the sudden rise in defense coming from Nora but that didn't stop him from getting less serious. He tried taking this different ways and Nora resorted to violence as always. He didn't even flinch or smirk like he usually would have done if he ever heard Nora growl from annoyance. He could begin to sense an unease setting in his best friend and he stared with an uncanny lavender gaze as he read through Nora's face.

"You are my person."

Feeling the gun fall from Nora's wrist more out of shock rather than being hurt, he relaxed his grip but did not let go seeing as how his point was far from being over. He narrowed his eyes at Nora's blank look and tried not to sigh as he forced himself to relax.

"I...won't give you to anyone...I won't...lost you."

He said, much more quietly than his before statements, he was still scared though even his friend had said he was not interested in realationships, he didn't know what other people could do to keep such a person with them. Maybe it wasn't just the relationship thing that had suddenly began popping up and disturbing Mori but was rather because he felt like he was losing Nora. Suddenly being dumped with more responsiblities (not like he was going to carry out most of them anyway). It felt like he was being pushed away. He didn't want to lose Nora. He wasn't ever going to lose his friend. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Mori words almost somehow shaken him inside. It's almost as if Mori is a completely different person and because of the fact that Nora didn't know how to deal with Mori like this, he doesn't know how to react. Mori always seemed like a person that would smile no matter the situation. He would've thought that if the other would one day die, he would die with a smile on his face. Mori is incredibly positive but for Mori to say these things to him- he felt shaken and baffled. How should he respond to that?

"I'm...I'm..." He's not. Well, at least Nora thought he's not. He still have a brand of slavery on him and there is no telling the documents of his selling to Mori's family is still around. But those should not matter and he has a feeling that Mori didn't refer to those in what he meant by that "You are my person." It seemed like something a lot more possessive than what those papers or his branded symbol could mean.
Mori had been possessive of him before, mostly to annoy the heck out of him, but not in such a serious way like this. He thought the other thought of him as his equal.

He doesn't understand Mori's sudden change of behavior at all. The other was just happy and mischevious just a while ago but now, he's seriously and stern. Nora hates to admit it but he rather have Mori when he's mischevious. At least the other is easier to read then...
The words that Mori said- it almost seemed sad and desperate. Though he doesn't understand why or how come, Nora has a feeling he should comfort the other.

"....I won't leave you..."
He's not allowed to till Mori leaves him for his own life.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Mori stared at Nora, sensing that he had certainltly stunned the man this time with just a few words. He didn't want to know what had gotten into him but his possessiveness was something to reckon with. He watched closely at the man's expressions and tilted his head slightly as he tried to figure out what was going on in the other's head and sensed that the wheels were surely turning but not able to completly figure out what Mori was doing.

He didn't say anthing to Nora's comment. He wanted to reply with something bitter like 'so you say' but that wouldn't be any better since he was sure that the dark haired teen would rather just shoot him then and there. Nor did Mori pay attention to Nora's earlier stuttering as if trying to find something to say but with a comment so bleak and serious as that one, he wasn't surprised that he had caught him by surprise.

Mori raised himself on his feet but stayed kneeling close to Nora, his hand on his wrist stabling him and keeping him from completly losing his balance. He stared at Nora before lowering his eyes at his chest trying to find soemthing to say and somehow Nora's lost puppy look wasn't exactly helping. Looking back to his friend's white eyes, he raised a hand: finger tips barely brushing Nora's bottom lip, he opened his mouth to state bluntly.

"You're contaminated."

He was referring of course to Haoaka's kiss which had surely dirtied his Nora-chan and frowned lightly at this, the first emotion of anger flicking across his eyes before they went blank again. And didn't Nora ask about tongue earlier? There was no way a simple minded fool like him would be able to figure that out on his own. Ugh, the thought of what Haoka did just makes him want to gag.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:53 am

Nora leans back as Mori came closer, but the other finds that he couldn't move any more than an inch farther. The movements, his expressions, his words- they all just make Nora unable to respond to Mori. It's almost as if this is another person, someone that he couldn't recongize. What makes him even more apprehensive is that he still could read Mori throughout all this time. Or maybe the shock has gone through his head and he couldn't read Mori because of that but nonetheless, Nora doesn't like the fact that he doesn't know what is going on in his best friend mind.
But he has a feeling that the other isn't joking around. So hitting him or trying to retort back to what he said doesn't seem like the right time to do such a thing.

A shiver went down as he felt the other's fingertips brush his lips. He felt embarrassed all the sudden. Not because it reminded him of Haoka's kiss but of something else that he wasn't so sure of. That movement also shook him a bit.

"....Contaminated...?" Nora questioned almost quietly, as if he's wary of speaking out.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Mori didn't seem to take notice of Nora moving backa way from him, in fact, he still seemed to be paying attention to Nora's mouth, frowning himself as he fumed over Haoka's reckless actions. He blinked soon and wondered what Nora was thinking, he coul dfeel an uncomfortable aura around his friend.Maybe it was his personality that suddenly seemed to have changed. It was uncanny. But he couldn't bring himself to smile like a fool like he would usually seem to do. Mori instead returned to Nora's face and he tilted his head lightly in confusion as he swore he saw Nora shiver. Didn't he do that when he was licked too?

The informant watched, intruiged by this and he experimented further, trailing his fingers along Nora's jawbone, nearly cupping his friend's cheek.

"Where else did he touch you?"

Mori seemed to be seeking out the places Haoka touched him as if trying to reclaim him but the question was rather rhetorical since he had been there and seen the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Nora almost had the impulse to gulp as he felt the other move his hand from his lips trailing down to his jawbone, not moving as he watches the other with his white, blank eyes. Should he do something? Should he move? What would Mori do if he did? He tried looking at the other straight in the eye again but found nothing that indicates what the other is feeling, what he other's intentions was, and why he is doing what he's doing. He vexed him and he felt his soul being shaken for some reason. Mori touches made him somehow a bit embarrassed and the places he touch somehow heated up.

He didn't answer to Mori's question, not sure what to say. Who is Mori referring to? Haoka or his boss? His boss touches him in that place and Haoka usually hugs him or glomp him so he other touches him before.....on the lips were new though.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Mori blinked and he stared up at Nora absently, his eyes going over his friend's facial features, picking up on a rather new vibe from the dark haired boy. Was he...nervous? Stroking down Nora's neck, he watched for any reaction, his lips seperating in surprise at how Nora was now drastically much more leniant now.

Maybe it was his personality change? Not that it was a forever thing but he was serious about not sharing Nora-chan with anyone else. He was a spoiled brat who didn't like doing such things. The white haired informant seemed to be turning curious as he tested touching Nora, letting his fingers softly trail down the other's neck, noticing Nora's silence.

"Something wrong, Nora?"

For once, he didn't call him chan though he was wanting to. He feared he would be pushed away if he dared to even think about it. He glanced up at his friend, fingers still lingering on the other's neck.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Nora felt Mori's hand stroking down to his neck, making the other tense up only slightly. The touch tingled his skin and he somehow felt warm- out of embarrassment or anger, he doesn't know. As he felt the other trailing his fingers down his neck -so softly that it's almost making him apprehensive- he shiver slightly. The small touches are affecting him more than he would've thought.

"N-No." He answered back, though it didn't seem confident. Why he was studdering, Nora doesn't know but he almost didn't recongize his voice. It wasn't that he was scared of the other- more confuse than anything.

After all this time, he still doesn't understand the other's actions. It's making him tense and wary and the small touches are somehow making him go mad. It's like he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Mori watched closely for Nora's reactions, not saying anything or pointing anything out since he was sure that Nora was growing, ever so slowly, defensive. Stroking again at Nora's neck, he watched as the dark haired teen jumped and shivered at the touches. Barely anything to the whtie haired informant. It was with only one hand that he was making Nora so quiet and stuttering which was something that his friend tended not to do around people and he especially tried to hide it from Mori since the informant was sure to make fun of him. The white haired teenager slowly watched, thinking about what to do next and his hand slowly stopped.

He wanted to ask if Nora was sure about that answer since there wasn't really any back tone that was covering up his stuttering. Leaning forward, the informant watched closely for Nora's reaction, his eyes staring deep into Nora's white pupils before lowering to his bottom lip. Slowly, unsurely, he leaned closer and like the small brush of a feather kissed Nora.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:53 pm

At first, Nora didn't react when Mori had stop moving his hands or that the fact that the other is getting closer. He tried moving back as the other is invading more of his private space but Nora found that he couldn't move and could only watch as the other move in closer and closer and closer- till their lips finally touched.
Nora's mind went blank, his eyes unconsciously widening.
But it was a different kind of blank. Not shock-induced blank when Haoka had kissed him earlier but more like the-world-had-dissappeared-around-you kind of blank. Like there was suddenly only him and Mori together and nothing else had existed.
The kiss is soft, not forceful or seductive as Haoka, and it felt almost as if their lips are barely touching- but it effect Nora a lot more than Haoka could ever do.
In his stupor, Nora parted his lips in surprise as his eyes slowly continues to widen until it couldn't anymore. His body felt weak and suddenly unresponsive, his breath hitched when Mori had kissed him. He felt his heart beat unusually faster and his body temperature rises.

He doesn't know why but he felt faint.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Mori tensed slightly as he felt himself nearly fall foward, feeling Nora nearly pull away but some forgiving force in the heavens suddenly stopped the man from moving any further and he was able to keep his balance. He relaxed, almost closing his eyes and he looked up at Nora, trying to see what he was feeling at the moment before shrugging off that thought and fully closing his eyes.

Feeling Nora's tender lips, warm against his own, he relaxed further, tempted to deepen the kiss but he couldn't. Not yet. Not with Nora in such a mixed mind. The air around his friend nearly threw Mori for his own loop but he did allow for himself to become less hesitant and though he still fellt shy, he allowed his lips to fully feel against Nora's.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:33 am

Nora's heart beats faster as he felt the lips on his pressed even harding, Mori's lip molding against his. He felt his face getting warmer, not noticing that there is a slight tinge of red on his cheeks, and Nora had stopped breathing for a while.
....What should he do? Push Mori away? Try to stop him? Is it alright for them to be doing such a thing? This is something you do with people you love, right? So should he and Mori be doing a thing like this...?

His eyes were still wide open in shock as if they couldn't close at all, through it's not like he's really seeing another thing with those eyes as his mind goes through to what has happened. His ears seemed to be ringing and his sense of touch useless, only feeling where Mori is touching him. He could still smell the rather musky scent of Mori and his tongue, the inside of his mouth, seemed to be dry.
Nora couldn't do anything to stop Mori, his body just seem to give up on him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:06 am

Oh...Crap...Surely, it would have been good to take a breath before kissing Nora. Maybe it was because his thoughts were so busy on how he should approach and what would happen if he even tried. This was probably one of those times when Mori didn't think through and ended up in bad situations...Not that this situations was bad. It was just,...His lungs were going to give out soon if he didn't pull away for air soon. The white haired teen almost didn't want to move away though, not with Nora's lips fit firmly against his, inhaling his scent and tasting something sweet on the other's lips. He had to thought. Calmly, he pulled away from from Nora but stayed close. He had let both of his knees drop to the floor to stable himself more and his hand had slipped off of Nora's wrist. Mori blinked before finally regaining some of his sense and stared at Nora curiously, waiting for some sort of response or action or maybe even a glimpse or flicker of an emotion or thought to give him some sort of hint.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:31 am

As soon as Mori had pulled away, Nora slowly began to regain his breath, though it's more of an automatic thing really. For the first few minutes, Nora didn't move an inch. He hasn't even change position or blink at all. It seemed that he went into shock and it looks very much as if his joints has been froze. His eyes are still widen as well as his lips parted. Then suddenly, his cheeks went a bit redder though it didn't seem like Nora notices it.
It seemed that he is slowly processing what is happening.... very slowly.

.....Mori had kissed him.......his ex-master had kissed him.........his best friend had kissed him.......Mori had kissed him!?!?!?

Nora thought of the possibility of it being a joke- but Mori is never good at hiding the fact that whether this is a joke or not. So the other is probably serious- no maybe- could be- maybe he's not?????

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-What??????" Nora seemed to studdered as he was just beginning to get his speech pattern back, stammering as he looked confused, embarrassed, frustrated and many more emotions that are freshed on his face for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:46 am

Mori blinks, staring at his best friend with a look of ease on his face, clearly not disturbed by what he has done. He tilts his head though, noticing a interesting color take to Nora's cheeks and he watches further before thinking...Oh my. Clearly, reality finally seemed to remember Nora and when it did, it came to slap him in the face and shake him awake. He looked absoltely......Well even Mori couldn't describe it but he knew one thing. He raised his hand to his mouth, both of which had returned to his lap, and fingered his still warm lips as if trying to remember everything about the kiss. From its feel, taste and moments it had lasted. He looked up at Nora, still with his fingers on his lips and he replied simply.

"I wanted to see what the fuss was about."

The fuss of which Haoka and Nora's boss seemed to be infatuated with the teen therefore making Mori rather curious. Plus their stalker rather didn't help either. He wondered about what made Nora so attractive yet also equally unattainable.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:02 am

".......H-Huh?" was the intelligent answer that came from Nora, who was still mildly baffled and in stupor.
The fuss..? What fuss??? Ugh, he just didn't get it at all!?!

Somehow, Nora felt frustrated, mad, confuse, and down right clueless- like there is a big chuck missing of what the other was explaining. Or maybe that was him but it's undeniable that Nora is getting angry. Angry at what- it wasn't clear. Maybe at himself for action so responsive as he lets the other do what he wanted with him or that the fact that Mori had kissed him. Nora is also still sore about the fact that the other claimed him as his property.

But he's frustrated nonetheless. And in the back of his mind, though the thought disappeared as quickly as it came, it almost felt as if he wanted more.

But back to the fact that the other had just kissed him. Per-say, he wasn't happy. He felt embarrassed and somehow violated- though he was not sure if he felt more violated or less violated than the times with his boss and Haoka. But Mori definitely left a much more bigger impact than the last two who had touched him so imtimidily.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Mori watched his friend sputter out another question and he just stared, not planning on answering. How amusing it was to see Nroa just so...tipped? It was like a driver had lost control of his vehicle and was spinning around in circles. Though Nora wasn't really in any harm, it seemed most of the damage was going through his head. Mori wouldn't say or rather couldn't say what he had been doing but it wasn't like he was all there in the head today. Though...even if Nora was slowly growing madder, it wasn't like he go could say the kiss was bad? The informant fingered his lips some more and ignored Nora's obvious question in his eyes as he placed his hand back down on his lap and looked to his friend with cool lavender eyes, asking in a rather blunt manner.

"Anyhow, would it be alright if I were to do it again? Nora?"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 pm

"......W-Why?" Nora asked, almost incredulously, at the question that the other has asked him. Though he was studdering, it seemed that he's getting his speech pattern back. What's the point of kissing him again?? The other already has satisified his curiousity by kissing him once- why another time? There is just no reason for him too!

And to show his suspicions, Nora narrowed his eyes as he scoot back in a few centimeter. This shows that his motor skills are getting back also. And his emotionless expression is shifting back to his facial features also.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:09 pm

"Because it was good."

Mori replied bluntly again as he tilted his head as if he couldn't believe why Nora was asking him that question. He blinked, his eyes showing innocence in his actions. He wasn't plotting anything if that was what Nora was worrying about because honestly, he really couldn't find out what to do with this situation even if wanted to. The informant blinked in surprise as Nora narrowed his eyes in a very suspicious manner and he moved back away from the white haired teen. Mori then expressed his distaste by frowning, maybe even pouting a little from the strong or well somewhatly strong action that Nora used. Mori leaned forward again, his hands using his knees to keep balanced.

"What's wrong? It's not like you didn't dislike it or anything. Did you?"

Mori asked, sitting back away from Nora as he stared curiously at him, not seeming to be very hurt like most people would if they found out that their kissing sucked.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:34 pm

"What kind of reason is that?" Nora deadpanned, his eyebrow twitching as a vein pulse on his head.
"Because it was good"? That's not a good reason to go around kissing him again! Couldn't Mori just go kiss all of his admirers at school- who actually wanted to kiss him in the first place??? And he kissed before, right? What makes their lip contact (Nora is at a denial stage where he doesn't want to call it a kiss) so special when he probably kissed several of times already??? It just doesn't make sense!! Mori could seduce anyone else but what's the point singling him out?

When Nora then heard the question, he felt warmth crawling to his face once again though he was able to refrain it from making his cheeks turn red. In truth, he didn't know what to think of the kiss. While it was his third one (Haoka kissing him twice already), this one made him feel sensations that he never felt before. It vex him as well as frustated him. He doesn't know whether to be mad about it, embarrassed by it, disgusted by it, or even be happy about it. Confusion on the kiss is still fresh on his mind- he doesn't know what he supposed to feel like when his best friend had kissed him. And it also doesn't help that Nora isn't exactly a genius when it comes to feelings of love or anything that is related to sexual and dating things.
But being as truthful as he is, his response was:

"I don't know."

He just don't know.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Mori stared at Nora, wondering about his question and he stayed silent for a moment before shrugging. It was like ice cream or any food. If you liked it, then grabs seconds? The informant looked to the side, a fist raising to his lips as he pondered that but he didn't stick to it for long before he felt another wave of confusion hit Nora and his attention broke, returning to his friend. He almost felt sorry for him because he wa sso wrapped up in his thoughts but he also had the mind to be embarrassed for him as well. The white haired teen was silent for another moment more before he put his fist back onto his lap.

"Why not kiss again? Maybe you'll find out."

He suggested honestly, not pulling any strings. He even held his hands out in that surrender position to show he meant no harm. Tilting his head slightly, he wondered if Nora was a sensitive person. Thinking slightly on this, he put in.

"I won't hurt you if that's what you're worried about."
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 pm

"T-That's not the point." Nora growled. "It doesn't matter whether I like it or not but there is no reason for you to be going around a kissing me! I'm sure there are others who are willing." Nora said with an almost non-visible glare at the other.

While Nora doesn't know how he feels about the kiss, he doesn't feel like having another one any time soon. Three kisses in one day is enough to last him for a lifetime- so he hoped. He was never the romantic type so kisses and any other stuff like that is far from his mind usually. But it seemed that he had a straight forward introduction to the subject of love and sexuality. From being completely sexually harrassed by his boss to being confessed by his co-worker who took his first kiss.
But of course, being how Nora is, he could easily brush those off after a good night rest and continue on with the day like it's any other day. Nora has too much on his mind to worry about any other short mishap.
But he doesn't want to be touched like that without any good reasoning. Especially by Mori- who, for some reason, makes his body feel weird even if it's only for a second.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Mori shrugged to what Nora said about how he was stated that he could have anyone to kiss but that didn't reallt matter to him. He would have thought that Nora rememebered that he thought of other people except for the black haired teen was inferior. Maybe the kiss had gone straight to his head or something because Nora was taking it rather strangely considering how he had taken Haoka's kiss. The informant didn't know what to make of this and he stared at Nora before saying so.

"You know I hate people. And I liked your kiss so why not? It isn't like you are one to get romantically involved."

Mori tilted his head, wondering if that was the problem but ti didn't make sense. He stared at Nora trying to read through him. Frowning slightly, he leaned forward and questioned the teen further.

"So, why are you so flustered about getting kissed by me when Haoka's did hardly anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Finding The Market In This Street
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next