Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Try Finding The Market In This Street

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:36 am

Hearing his best friend's voice, Nora tried to look back at the position he was in to see the other glaring at them. He gave Mori a 'what the heck are you talking about?' look. They just fell and Nora accidently took Haoka along with him, that's all. He didn't see the reason why Mori had to glare at them for.
Of course he wouldn't- in any outsider view, it would've looked as if they were doing something pretty...yeah. It's a sight that could be easily misunderstood if not explained correctly.

Apparently, Haoka decided to ignore the other, his sights to focus on the one underneath him.
As Nora tried to get up, he still need to get all those cat food and whatnot despite the fact that Haoka is bothering him, he found that he couldn't get up with Haoka still pressed against him.
"....Haoka, get off me." Nora deadpanned to his co-worker. It doesn't seem like the other plans to though, his eyes still in tears.
"...Haoka-"
"I like you Nora-chan."
....Nora froze at the words, looking at his co-worker blankly as he obviously doesn't understand the words that the other is telling him. Yeah, of course Haoka likes him- the other wouldn't keep going to him if not.
"No, Nora-chan, I really like you."
There seemed to be something inside Haoka's eyes that Nora couldn't identify and the black-hair teen stiffen at that.....
what?
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Mori narrowed his eyes as he waited for the person to get off of Nora. He didn't know who he was but he really didn't like how snivvly he was over Nora. That was his best friend and he didn't feel like sharing. What he said next though really....no not really. Tghe way he practically mooned over Nora, it was only a matter of time. That didn't make the burning sensation under Mori's skin lessen any though. He all but tackled that boy off of Nora, growling under his breath, eyes stinging with another threat of tears. Screw what Nora would do to him later, he wasn't losing his best friend to a wimp.
"Iie! My Nora-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Mori's tackled on Haoka off him immediately took Nora out of his shock, the other watching with light surprise as his best friend tackled the much taller teen.
He knows that he should probably seperate them but the words that Haoka had told him still somehow bother him a little. How should one respond to that....? Is Haoka referring what Nora is thinking the other is refering? But he's a guy! Or maybe he just want to be friends? That seemed a lot more logical. Yet Nora has a feeling that it wasn't like that either....

Haoka yelped in surprise when he was tackled, having an enough backbone to glare at Mori. He's only wimpy and unconfident with his jobs- but if it would come to Nora or anything unrelated to work, he could be pretty daring.
His eyes widen at what Mori said.
"W-Who are you to say that Nora-chan is yours??" Haoka growled as he headbutted the other, obviously looking for a fight.
"I like Nora-chan! Don't butt in!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 am

Mori winced at the headbutt yet he didn't back down as he growled right back as if he was a tempermental dog and he pushed back against Haoka's forehead, his eyes narrowing dangerously. His white hair was rising much like how an animal's would when it was threatened. How dare someone so inferior fight back against him? His mind was thinking back in his master sort of days, thinking almost like how his father would have wanted him to think about people and how they could only be used and were never above them.
"Like I will allow some sniveling brat to take my Nora-chan away! Besides, Nora-chan wouldn't know the first thing about a relationship! Let alone one that your speaking of! He is the most dense person on earth!"
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Haoka also pushes back again Mori's forehead, glaring at the other. You could've sworn you saw lightning shot out from the other's eyes. Who in the world is this guy? Just coming up to him in the middle of a confession saying Nora is his? No way! He won't accept that! He really likes Nora-chan! Who is kind, patient, and strong (really, really strong)! Nora is sometimes really emotionless but Haoka has got to the point that he could practically read how the other is feeling -soemtimes- and so, Haoka is fine with it! He won't let Nora-chan be taken away by another guy who is probably as childish as him!
"You're one to talk!" Haoka growled, not backing down. "And I know that! I've been stuck to him and giving him hints for ages! But I can still teach him the basics of it." Haoka then did a small smirk and slightly whispered; "Besides, he's cuter like this."

Nora look at them with a confuse expression- though it mostly looked blank and emotionless. He didn't understand what's going on; but he knows for a fact that he belongs to know one, a bit irked that they're referring to him as 'their'. But he has a feeling that if he said that out loud, something bad is going to happen.
Nora sweatdrop at the lightning coming out of Haoka's eyes, somehow seeing it.
And dense?.... yeah, he is dense since he had no clue whatsoever about what they're talking about. And what are the hints that Haoka is talking about? Hints about work?
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Mori growled and pushed back against Haoka's forehead, his eyes were hard for their usual soft lavender color. He knew? He knew Nora for ages?! Mori knew the man since he was still in kid clothes! If anyone knew Nora like the back of his hand, it was the snow haired teenager that has been baby sitted by him since he was younger! Mori blinked at what Haoka said about Nora and he flushed at the ending, trying hard not to think about the dark haired teen. Thanks to that weird fangirl that's been stalking them lately, picturing Nora in maid outfits and nurses costumes kept coming to him as she houted out her fantasies. Mori smirked to the little (okay rather big man since he knew he was smaller than the sniveling baby) and pushed harder against his forward. Despite his smug look, he spoke quietly so Nora wouldn't hear.
"I would know that. I live with him."
The kitten who had been placed on the floor crawled onto Nora's lap and mewed looking to the other two curiously since she didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:38 pm

A shock went through Haoka's body, his mouth hanging slightly open. Soon after, he pushes his forehead against Mori back, fuming as his teeth began to grind. H-H-H-H-He lives with Nora-chan?!?!?!?!?!!?! That's unacceptable! Someone as clueless and innocent (well, somewhat innocent) as Nora-chan living with this guy???? He'll be ruined! Tainted!! He growled, his eyes also darkening to a much dark brown. Calm down Haoka, just because this guy lives with Nora doesn't mean the other have done anything to him like that of the sort. He still have a good chance to get Nora into his arms!!
"Well, I doubt he's at where you guys live long enough! I know Nora is always working- I have almost practically have half his jobs with him! I bet I touched him a lot more than you!" Haoka hissed a whispered- he didn't want to ruin or confuse Nora-chan even more with their talks.

Nora blinked at the kitten in his lap, sweatdropping that they dropped their voices in a whisper. He heard some of what they said but could never bring the pieces together.... He heard the little kitten mewed and look at her with a 'you're confuse too, huh?'. Maybe he should really seperate them right now...
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Mori laughed as he watched Haoka's reaction, feeling the thrill of temporary victory and he allowed to be pushed back just a little as Haoka got mad. If he tried to push back, he would probably only be breaking his skull. And he wasn't going to do that even if Nora was his best friend and he was defending? him. Mori smirked at what Haoka said and he raised an eyebrow, not at all fazed by the other's glare or his words.
"Are you so sure? I've seen Nora butt naked."
It's not he had seen him recently but it was technically true considering thatt hey had taken bath together because when Mori was younger, he refused to get into the water unless Nora was with him. And at times when Mori was let out of the house, he played around in the pool at the manor. Technically a lie but it was fun to mess with people's heads. It was as if he didn't even care about Nora now just so long as he was mean to Haoka. The kitten mewed as if in agreement and watched the white haired man with wide amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Haoka's jaw drop to the floor, his mouth opening and closing his mouth in a stammering kind of way.
H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-He just did not-!!!! T-T-T-T-That means!!
Disconnecting his forehead from Mori and look at Nora with tears in the corner of his eyes, the black-haired teen practically ignorant of what is happening between his best friend and his co-worker, looking down at the kitten with an raise eyebrow as if he knows what the small animal is thinking.
N-No!! That can't be true!!

Suddenly, Haoka glomped Nora, his arms around the other's neck as Nora slightly rock at the sudden tackle. Nora sweatdrop as he heard Haoka cry out: "Please tell me it's not true!!" He patted the other on the back, wondering what in the world are they talking about. A job? Haoka is always very unease about that.
Nora felt himself sigh in exhaustion. First Mori and now Haoka? He just doesn't understand.
"Mori, what did you do?" Nora questioned his friend with a raised eyebrow as he tried to calm the other down before his whole shirt is stained with tears.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Mori nearly fell over due to the disconnection and he rubbed his forehead where a bright red mark now stayed. He raised an eyebrow and meerly smirked as he looked around at the cat food and he started picking up the cans and other labels then putting the carefully into the basket. He smirked to the coworker of Nora's and whistled delightfully while serving Nroa a light innocent shrug as if he didn't know what he was talking about and he slipped a knife out from one of his many pockets and he pretended to be filing his nails with the dangerous object.
"I don't know~? Can't we go yet, Nora-chan. We have things to set up and places to be. Your coworker will be fine, just leave him a list of instructions and reminders."
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Nora narrowed his eyes at the other, not believing him at all. It's obviously that Mori did something, if the smirk isn't any indication. He definitely did something to add to his co-worker's horror. And now, Nora doesn't know how to calm down his crying worker.
Nora sigh. "Even if you say that...." Well, yeah, Haoka can do his job by himself but if his nerve weren't calmed down enough, he would mess up everything he did. Because Nora is there, Haoka has not been friend yet.... and Nora can't leave useless people by themselves apparently...
There is an imaginary arrow above Mori's head that is labeled "useless". There is one above Haoka's head too though it only implies towards his jobs.

"Haoka.... whatever Mori is instilling is not true..." he thought the other had lied something that upset his co-worker greatly. Mori is a good liar.
Haoka looks up at Nora, sniffling. "R-Really? Does that mean I still have a chance?"
Nora blinks in confusion. A chance in what?
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Mori blinked to Nora and shrugged again but in that hopeless manner when he got caught and he didn't know what elsje to do considering that he just got caught up in his own lies. He smiles despite himself as he continues to file his nails with his extremly sharp knife. Knowing that Haoka probably would let up as easily when Nora convinced him, the annoying white haired informant lazily looked back to them and said.
"What he means is it may or may not be true~."
Wanting to crush Haoka as much as he could while he could, he couldn't help it. The young teenager grinned and looked to his kitten who sat on Nora's lap and mewed questioningly up at the other teenager, never seeing him before.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Haoka's response to Mori was his tongue stuck out to the other. Like heck he going to listen to that guy anymore! Haoka growled in frustration. But still, Mori does have the upperhand on him if he thinks about this logically. Living with him, allowed to be close to him without reason- he doesn't even know how long the white-haired albino had known Nora but he bet it's a good long time. He hates how they look incredibly close....
Haoka then blink in realization. Wait, does that mean....
Haoka looks at Mori with wide eyes... which turn into a sly expression. He heard of Mori before! He should've known when the other said that he lives together with Nora! Nora has told Haoka before that he lives with his best-friend.... so that's all Mori is, his best friend. He they did nothing together, they're not that close to that extent...
"Nora-chan~" Haoka called happily, knowing that he still has a huge chance with Nora whether the other is ignorant to his hints or not.
Nora blinks as he looks at Haoka- his co-worker lean forward and connected their lips together. Well, as far as Haoka could see, you have to be straight forward with Nora-chan if you want him to get what you mean.
Nora frozed as if his whole body has been turned to ice.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Mori meerely smirked to Haoka as he turned to him and stuck his tongue out at him. With a knife in his hand, he wouldn't be afraid of a guy with a ticking time bob strapped to his chest. He isn't afraid of some poor boy whose afraid to work at his own job. The snow haired teen blinked as he saw Haoka turn to him wide eyes and he frowned some,not understanding what had fueled him and as his expression turned sly, Mori grew uncomfortable. Their lips touched. Mori stood, pale-faced as he watched, his pale lavender eyes wide in shock, even more surprised than Nora if it was possible. The informant's attention turned to the boy's neck, thinking how easy it would be to sink his knife into that open space but he refrained himself. Instead, he tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.
"Did I mention that Me and Nora...we...Well, let's just say people would refer to us as 'friends with benefits'~?"
Of course, he expected for Nora to oblivious to this comment but he knew Haoka would know something.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:29 pm

During the time that Haoka had kissed Nora, the taller of the two licked the other's lip though Nora didn't respond to it of course, still frozen out of shock. Haoka smirk into the kiss as he kept abusing Nora's lips with his tongue. While Haoka is very wimpy when it comes to his job, Haoka knows how to work a relationship and make both girls and boys feel pleasure. So this is nothing new to him. Just when Haoka was about to thrust his tongue into the other's mouth, he froze at Mori's words....
No... that can't be true!! His innocent Nora-chan-
Haoka looked at the froze Nora who looked quite stupidfied and shock from his kiss. Why in the world would Nora react this way if he had already experience it???? Of course, Mori is lying- but still.....

Growling as he gave a quickly glare Mori, he press his lips against the other again for a few seconds- Nora frozen more longer now- before looking at the shorter man in the eye.
"Nora-chan go out with me." He said with determination. "Go out with me Nora-chan."
The seriousness in Haoka voice slightly shook Nora awake, confusing on what the other mean by 'go out with me'.
"H-Huh?" Was the confuse answer that Nora said. Haoka was patient though.
"Go out with me."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Mori frowned as he watched, a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach and his teeth clenched so tightly that his jaw was beginning to hurt yet he couldn't turn away. To him, if taking someone against their will was present, then it was no better than how the boss was sexually harrassing his friend earlier. His shoulders slumped. An evident sign that he had no more tricks up his sleeve beside to kill the boy but he had a feeling that Nora would get onto him for that.
"He's asking you out, Nora. On a date. Relationship. Boyfriend, girlfriend thing, except its with two boys. These sort of relationships are called homo. Meaning the same. So, when he's saying go out with him, he's telling you to be his lover."
Mori specifically used the word 'telling' because it certaintely didn't sound like the kid was asking him out. There was nothing more he could do. His atmosphere was sulking as helooked to the side, anything to keep from feeling any deader inside than he already felt.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Nora blink as he then scrutch his eyes at the knew information that is slowly processing in his mind. For the first time, Nora finally get what is happening (there's a shock). So... that is what Haoka have been asking him the entire time? It's not a concept that he's familar of. Nora is old school- the latest things about yaoi pairings and homo pairings didn't catch up to him rather well, so this is rather very, very usual for him. The firs time for such a thing to happen. He didn't think he would be attractive to other men (oh Nora, you have no idea -_-'). But still...

"I'm sorry... Haoka..." Nora said after much thinking and getting over his initial shock. "I can't..."
Standing up with the kitten in his arms, he ruffled the other's and pick up the rest of the food and grabs Mori by his wrist, pulling him out of the aisle.
"I'm sorry Haoka. I'll see you at work."
Leaving the taller man in the aisle, Nora took them towards the check out lane quietly, obviously in a rush to get out.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Mori didn't say anything as he stared at the ground, not bothering to look anywhere else, not even when he heard Nora get up and felt his hand around his wrist. He allowed himself to be dragged out of the aisle and he continued to stare at the ground though he couldn't stop the relaxed posture of his shoulders. The kitten made a sharp mew as she was picked up, partly out of surprise and she then quieted down as she eventually settled intoNora's hold and looked around as if trying to find the white haired informant.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Sooner or later, they paid for theit stuff quickly and exit out of the super market, Nora silent through the whole way and carried all the stuff though he still have Mori's wrist on one of his hands and the kitten to hold. But it doesn't seem like he minded really. He just quietly walk with the other trailing behind him, not saying anything.
Nora was still partly shocked by the confession and what had happened. It's new and disconcerning. But he'll live through it. He just don't know what to make of it. He also kinda felt guilty refusing Haoka, but it had to be done. He couldn't gone out with the guy. While he didn't like Haoka like that, he also had no clue how to contribute himself in a relationship. He was pretty sure that if he does, he'll be pretty horrible at it. Nora isn't a person that can show feelings or could express them either. He would make a bad boyfriend and there would be too much problems between whoever he's with.
So, it's probably better to stay single- it's not like Nora has time for a relationship too.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Mori looked up finally after what seemed like hours to him though it was probably only a few minutes and he glanced to Nora's face, his eyes searching for anything that might give his friend away. He was good at reading the man's emotions behind the mask he work to keep people out. Glancing to the kit in his arms, and the bags in his hands, he could see that he was comfortable with it but his thoughts were obviously else where. Mori rubbed the back of his head as he glanced to the side trying to figure out what to say before he smiled to Nora, nudging him to get his attention. He had nothing to say though. Just a smile to apologize for his earlier actions and something to at least try and make Nora feel better.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Nora felt a nudge near his shoulder and towards Mori with his same blank gaze. Though Nora is slightly torn and confuse still of what has happened. Not so confuse that he doesn't know what had happened just more confuse on what he should do after that. It's his first time being confessed and he had never really turned down a person before. Others think that he's either unapprochable or doesn't bother trying to confess to him at all. This is definitely the first time and his mind is rather hazy at it, trying to compute to what to do afterwards. There is a little bit of guilt and awkwardness that comes with it; how should he handle this really?
Nora knows that it's going to be awkward working with Haoka now- they do work in several places together.

Seeing the smile, Nora was quiet, but he stop and let go of the other's wrist, ruffling Mori's hair slightly as if to say that he'll be alright- just need his mind to be a little cleared.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:21 am

Mori smiled to the ruffle, though it made his hair messy. He ran a hand through his hair and glanced to the kitten before raising an eyebrow at how content she looked and he shook his head as if ashamed of how oblivious she was.
"You know. You aren't the only person who has to deal with these kind of things. All teenagers -according to research- go through this kind of drama. You don't need to worry about it much. Things will be awkward for a while but if everything goes back to normal then everything goes back to normal."
He takes a few bags from Nora to lighten the load and walked ahead, staring absently at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:45 am

Nora watch as Mori went up ahead with some of the bags in his hand and thought about his words a little more.
After thinking about it for a few more minutes, he shook his head as if he realized something.
Nora stride quickly next to Mori, though he was quiet, he lean against the other slightly as if he appreciates the other's company.
Someday, they're both going to be on different paths with different people. Nora always thought that Mori would be the first to leave with his own with his own ideas and dreams. Mori is a lot more independant than him. Mori always had a will of his own that want to go higher, something more out there. Nora is not like that. Getting through the day and trying to make ends meet is how he lives. He has no ambitions or dreams. There is nothing that he particularly want to do.
His whole existence is practically here because of Mori. His purpose to live in the first place was to serve Mori. Though he doesn't need to serve the white-haired informant anymore or despite the fact that he always threatened to kick the other out or actually do kick the other out- he doesn't really know what to do after Mori would leave for his own life. Right now, his goal is practically raising the other to live on his own so that he'll be able to leave him really. Like a mother or something.

So Nora would try to cherish the small moments they could have together. It's hard to get together in the first place with his job trying to make bills and ends meet and Mori always having to be somewhere.

"....By the way, the kitten stays in your room. You're in charge of clean up duty too."
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:37 am

Mori blinked as Noracaught up to him and he watched as he leaned against him and laughed to the action, leaning back on him in a teasing manner before straightening up. He smiled to Nora and raised an eyebrow as he looked to his friend, watching his expression and he tilted his head curiously since he felt a rather empathetic feeling about him and he couldn't quite figure it out. Shrugging it off, he smiled to himself and looked around some more as he tried to find the apartment. Hearing what Nora said made him blinked again in surprise before pouting a bit. He then shook his head and rolled his eyes, looking to his friend.
"Fair deal. You'll help feed her and such? She's a kitten, she is going to need some attention."
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:08 am

"That's fine. I'm afraid that you might poison her or something." Nora deadpanned. Well, Mori never is one to be good in the kitchen. The other could probably make something simple but Nora never wants the other to be in the kitchen. Sure the food is canned and there is less likely the fact that Mori could poison the kitten but still....
Nora really has to teach the guy how to cook. How could he kick Mori out and get the other to learn how to survive by himself if the other couldn't cook? He doesn't want to think Mori eating all those fast food and convientate store food..

Nora also agreed to the fact that he'll give the kitten some attention though whether he had time or not would vary. He does have several jobs to do and taking care of the pet is hard to do with his busy schedule. But he could manage, he always did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Finding The Market In This Street   Try Finding The Market In This Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Finding The Market In This Street
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next