Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Painting the dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Painting the dawn - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 pm

"She really is a work of art, i wouldnt be suprised if one day you were an artist know around the world someday." Alois said, as he petted the purring animal in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 am

Darren blushed at the comment "i dont know if I'd say im that good..."

The redhead continued digging through the metal pile, a distraught grimace coming to his face. He was out of decent sheet metal and nothing else on hand suitible for the angels wings. What to do, what to do...

After a moment a thougjt came to him. And Darren took out his cell phone and began texting away.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:48 pm

"Hm, who are you texting?" Alois asked as he looked over at the artist with an insane but sweet smile on his face. He just loved knowing every little thing someone around him was doing, it was just a habit of his to want to know things.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:38 am

Darren paused to look up at Alois, "this guy i know who owns a thrift shop slash junkyard. i get a lot of materials from him and im asking if he still has something that caught my eye last time i was there." with that statment the redhead pressed send and awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:32 am

"Oh that reminds me i should probably check my messeges from Yukio, i dont think i told him where i have been so im sure he's worried sick about me." Alois took out his phone and frowned when he saw the many messeges.
"Yukio is really worried about me." Alois said nervously as he started to feel guilty for not informing the man who had taken care of him when he had nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:38 am

Darren tilted his head at Alois, "Yikes, maybe you should give him a call, let him know youre alright."

soon after saying that, Darren's own phone pinged, letting him know he'd gotten a reply to his text, the redhead read the message and an almost manic smile came to his face, "YES he still has it!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Alois giggled at the others exsitebility as he texted his non blood related Nii-san, he sighed in relife when Yukio had texted him back. At least he wasnt to mad at him...although Yukio could never stay mad at him for more then a few seconds.

"Soo are we going to take a trip to your friends place now or is he going to bring it over?" Alois asked as he shoved his phone back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Darren smiled and moved to the door with a spring in his step.

"I Always bring it over myself. after all he has alot of cool stuff at his place and i never know when some random object is gonna inspire me!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:23 am

Alois smiled as he followed the man to the door.

"Could i come with you or are you tired of being bothered by me?" Alois asked, still smiling his insane but sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Darren ruffled the Albino boy's hair happily, "Aw youre not bothering me at all Alois, of course you can come with me!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:47 am

Alois smiled and jumped onto the taller males back, he liked being carried on peoples backs since it felt nice being a little taller.

"Onward!" Alois said cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:51 am

Darren luaghed happily at the boys antics and exited his home, closing the door firmly behind him and walking along the backalleys tward his destination, a content grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:59 am

Alois held onto the mans neck as he was carried along the long alleys.
"You art was really beautiful by the way, I draw a lot of manga characters since im not really good at sculpting or anything like that." Alois said as he held onto the man tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:09 am

Darren smiled, "well, im not all that good at drawing, espesically anime or cartoons and stuff, im not that good with any 2-d medium to be honest, except watercolors," the redhead looke up at the sky, contemplative, "but ya know, everyone is different, we all have our own strengths and weaknesses in things, but everyone has something that makes them who they are..." Darren turned his eyes forward again, "And i wasnt always as good as i am, though i did find a niche in metal work and sculpting at a pretty early age..." Darren trailed off, smile fading from his face as he walked on, they were almost there.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Alois smiled and laid his head on the man's back, he usually hated being carried but that was only when it was bridal style or over the shoulder style carrying.

"You're a very interesting person, i hope you dont mind me observing you. I usually dont get this close to the people i observe, but hands on observation is fun to. I make more friends that way." Alois said, smiling his signature sweet bu insane looking smile.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:21 pm

DArren smiled gently, and let out a soft laugh, "observe me all you like kiddo, i dont mind at all." a few more steps and Darren stopped infront of a nondescript looking brick building

"Here we are!" the red head said happily, opening the door with alois still on his back. inside the building was what could only be called organized chaos, towers of furniture, nicknacks and other random Items were piled up in what seemed to be a veritible maze. some peices looked past their prime and old, while others seemed almost brand new. Darren stepped in with a smile and gently urged the Albino boy to get down from his back.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Alois jumped off the mans back before starting to skip around the room, observing anything that caught his interest before getting bored and skipping over to another item.

"Such a nice place~ Hope I dont get lost in all this stuff." Alois laughed at himself as he continued to look around the shop.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 am

Darren chuckled, "if you do get lost, just call out, ill come find you!" and with a smile he began to navigate his way through the cluttered maze of the store with practiced ease.

"YO GENE!" he called out, "YOU HERE?!"

"That you D?" came a voice from somewhere deeper in the store, along with the sounds of things falling over and possibly breaking.

"Yeah its me!" the redhead responded.

more sounds of falling objects and cursing, "The stuff you asked for is by the register!" mor crashes, "Dont bother waiting for me, im uhh... busy. and I left you a little extra something i think youll like!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Alois was pulling out variouse objects that were either shiney or looked interesting for him to observe, might as well find something to entertain himself while the other got his supplies. The albino smiled when an idea came into that messed up brain of his, he started grabbing variouse large items and putting them into a sort of a large box shape with a long piece of sheet metal ontop.

"Look i made a house!" Alois said as he crawled into the little opening in the "house" and sat in there happy with his work.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am

Darren couldnt repress a smile from coming to his face, good god could Alois get more adorable?

"You bring a friend D?!" came the owners voicew again, accompanied by the sound of power tools.

"Yeah, he just made a surprisingly stable house of your junk piles!" Darren called back, continuing on his way toward the cash register.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:22 am

"I am king in here, bunny king!" Alois said rolling around in his little home, he poked his head out to look for anything to decorate his new home with. He moved one of his skinny little arms out to grab some round object to sit in. He laughed as he rocked back and forth in the new chair he had made for himself.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:14 am

"Really?! I thought i was the only one who ever thougt of doing that!"

Darren chuckled finnally arrived at the glass display case with the register placed on top of it. next to the register rested a large cardboard box and what appeared to be a wooden jewelry box on top of it. "A jewelry box?" Darren asked increduously.

"YEAH!" came gene's voice over the sound of power tools, "Some chick sold it to me a week ago, its full of those cheap polished rocks they pass off as souvanirs in the states, and some other shiney junk!" more bangs came from the back room.

"Well i do like shiney junk." Darren said, before raising an eyebrow and leaning over the counter, "What are you doing back there anyway?"

"Reapholstering a sofa! why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Alois poked his head out of the little house and crawled over to the man.
"Shiney things?" Alois asked as he stood up to examine the thing the two called a jewelry box.
"What's a jewelry box?" Alois asked as he observed it with wide red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:41 am

Darren looked down slightly startled by alois' sudden appearence, but none the less put on a smile and explained, "a jewelry box is well, a box where people keep thier jewlery, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, things like that." he picked up the box, painted red with yellow elegant designs on it, and brout it down for alois to see.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:44 am

Alois observed it by tilting his head in all diffrent ways.
"What are these things you call jewelry?" Alois knew what they were he just wasn't completely sure he understood what they were used for. He had seen people wear stuff like that all the time, most woman, but still he wondered why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the dawn
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next