Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Painting the dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

Painting the dawn - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:20 am

Darren stared at the boy for a moment before continueing, "well, jewelry is an accesory, usually meant to enchance the appearence of an outfit, and by extenstion, the person wearing the outfit, its there to look pretty basicly..." the redhead set the box back on the counter. "though, people often wear or keep jewelry with them for other reasons too..." he fingered his own red, spade shaped metal earring in thouht before quickly turning back to the counter for a moment.

"Hey Gene, how much do i owe ya for all this!?"

the noises from the back room ceased for a minute, "For you D, today... nothing right now, you can pay for it by helping me with spring cleaning next month!" the unseen voice let out a maniacal laugh

Darren cringed, "Joy..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 am

Alois smiled at the other as he explained what the jewelry was, he rocked back on his heels as he watched the box be put back.
"Is that all we needed?" Alois asked, he moved past the older male and just started to observe anything that caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:39 am

Darren nodded at alois' question and picked up both boxes with little effort, begging the maze like treck back to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:56 am

Alois skipped behind the man happily as he moved past the piles of variouse items easily, it was a nice and interesting visit. He waved goodbye to his little house that he had made before holding the door open for Darren seeing that his hands were full with the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:23 am

Darren gave the boy a smile of thanks and walked out the door, breifly gesturing for Alois to follow him as he began the treck along the allies back toward his warehouse home.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:49 am

"So what are we going to do now?" Alois asked happily as he skipped next to the other. He was full of energy and was really ready to use it up in something fun. He made sure to keep his guard up as they walked back to the mans home.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Darren cast a glance at his young companion,"Well, i was gonna finish the fallen angel statue... i guess you could help me if you want..." he trailed off, debating the pros and cons of letting Alois near his tools.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:04 pm

"I'd love to help! Although i don't know the first thing about sculpting I'm a very fast learner." Alois said, wanting to help with the pretty sculpture that was housed in the man's home.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 am

Darren sighed at let his worries go as the reached the painted doors of his home once more, he glanced atr the load in his arms and cast a sheepish glance at his young companion, "could you.. open the door for me?
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:22 am

Alois smiled and nodded as he put his hands on the door and held it open for the artist to come in with all his new found metal.

"Aww hi kitty!" Alois said as he looked down to see the little kitten had come to sit by his feet as he held the door open.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:44 am

Darren smiled at the little cat before carefully tiptoing his way inisde and began to make his way tward the workshop, a smile coming to his face.

it was time to give an angel her wings.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Alois followed the man as he carried the adorable furry creature with him.
"So what should we do first?" Alois asked as he snuggled the kitten close.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:24 am

Darren stumbled over to his metal cluttered workbench ang gratefully set down the heavy box, after putting the jewely box off in another area, the redhead turned to his scrap metal pile with a smirk.

"Well first weve gotta find something to make a framework for the wings, then we make and add the feathers..." he trailed off and egan digging arround in the pile.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:16 am

Alois set down the furry little creature down and started digging around in the pile with the man, he wasnt exactly sure what they were looking for but he still loved to help. He made sure to be careful since some of the things in these scarp medal piles were pretty sharp.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:09 am

"AH HA!" Darren said proudly as he pulled a coil of thick wire from the pile, "Here we go, this should work." and with that he brought the coil over to his workbench, "Now where are those wire cutters?" he said eagerly looking through the clutter of tools and loose metal on the table.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:09 am

Alois stayed close next to the man, watching him with bright eyes filled with interest and curiosity. he loved learning new things, especially things that were creative and involved working with your hands. He smiled softly as he watched the man work with full blown excitement.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:26 pm

After locating his needed tool with a trimuphent "Ah-HA!" the redheaded sculptor set to work cutting various lengths of the thick wire and laying them down on the table, mapping out what would be the wing's frame, mumbling under his breath his whole time, "lets see... 2 feet long... and.... one foot wide.... yeah."

when he had the wire layed out in a vaugly wing like shape he grinned broadly and scanned his workspace once more, "God dang it where's my soddering iron?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:49 pm

"Is this it?" Alois asked, moving over to the long medal object that was plugged into the wall. The boy grabbed it by the top part and held it out to the artist. A sharp pain shot threw his hand and he yelped before dropping the burning hot object on the floor.

"O-ooww" Alois wimperd as he rubbed his now burt hand.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Darren heard the younger male yelp and rushed to his side, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Alois whimpered as he rubbed the burned part on his hand, he had grabbed the scorching hot tool pretty roughly so the burn had come in really deep.

"I burned my hand." Alois said, tears tugging at the corners of his eyes as he held out his hand to show the man his injury. He usually didnt cry when he got hurt but this was getting embaressing that he hurt himself just grabbing a tool.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Darren took the Albino's burnt hand in his own, examining the wound, "Yikes, that almost looks as nasty as the one i got on my forehead last month," he added a small laugh, "c'mon, i have a first aid kit in the bathroom." with those words he put a gentle hand on the boy's shoulder and led him out of the workshop.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Alois licked the burn on his hand as he followed the man to where the first aid kit was.
"S-sorry i burned myself." Alois said nervously, feeling bad that he made the man half to stop right in the middle of his work. He looked up at Darren with teary eyes as he rubbed his burned flesh.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Darren opened a sliding door that led to a small but beautiful bathroom, te floor and counters were sea green tile and the walls were papered with photomurals of a beautiful riveside dotted with houses and fall colored trees peeking out between evergreens.

"Dont sweat it." the redhead said twisting the silver cold nob on the sink, "I burn myself all the time, so im used to dealing with them." he opened the wooden capinet under the sink, "put your hand under the cold water, it should make it feel a little better."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Alois did as he was told and whimpered when the cold water started to hit hit injury, after a while his hand started to become numb and he relaxed.
"This is probably going to leave a scar." Alois sighed as he looked at his burned hand.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Darren retrieved the first aid kit from the cubord and took out some disinfectant and a roll of gauze, "Eh, a scar isnt the end of the world..." He trailed off and removed his black fingerless gloves, his own hands and wrists criss crossed with several scars, old and new, an a intricate, red, spade shaped tattoo on his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the dawn
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next