Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Painting the dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

Painting the dawn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:43 am

"Okay then, " Darren piped, "Strawberry crepes for you and Marionberry crepes for me! Feel free to watch some TV while you wait!" Darren nodded to the remote on the coffe table before dissaearing into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 am

Alois turned on the television and smiled when the discovery channel came up, it was a segment on kittens to adopt.
"Oh kitty! There's a kitty on the tv!" Alois said exsitedly as he ran up to the tv and started petting it.
"Good kitty." Alois said as he petted the image of the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:52 am

" Ya like Kittes?" Darren said coming back intot he room carrying 2 hand made plates with rolled up Crepes on them, white cream and fruit bits peaking out of the ends and forks on each one.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:56 am

"Are you kidding? I love kitty cats! They're such pretty creatures, Ive never seen one in person though." Alois said sadly as he was handed the plate of food.
"I've only seen food like this on the tv, Iv always wondered what things that aren't strawberries taste like." Alois took a bit of the food, a smile spread across his face as he started eating the food quickly.
"I love this! It's the best thing I've ever tasted!" Alois said as he made multiple "mmmmmm" sounds.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:05 am

"REally? well maybe we can find an animal shelter to visit today..." Darren said sitting down and digging into his own marionberry crepes, "Ive been considering getting a pet for a while now..."

"Thank you! ya know there are lots of yummy ways to prepare strawberries. you can dip em in chocolate, put them on cake, boil them to make jam and put that on bread. the possibilites are endless!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:09 am

"Can I help you pick out a kitty?" Alous asked exsitedly, he took another bite of the food and licked his lips.
"Cake, chocolate, jam...what is that stuff?" Alois asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:14 am

"Sure you can!" Darren said placing his empty plat on the coffee table.

" Cake is.... Spongy, sugary, comes in alot of flavors and is DELICIOUS. Jam is like.... Strawberry goo that you can put on a lot of stuff, it tastes really good with this salty stuff called penut butter.... and Choclate... Is a creamy, bittersweet treat thats great on a whole lot of stuff!"

As he explained, Darren habitually brought a lapto from under the coffee table and put it on his lap, opening it and turning it on.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:19 am

Alois moved over to the man and sat in his lap.
"What are you doing?" Alois asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 am

Darren looked up at his young guest, "Checking my Website! i sell some of my scuptures and paintings online. I let prospective buyers bid on them and, when the "auction" is finished, after i make sure i get my money, i either ship the peice to them or, if thier nearby, i deliver it in person."

he turned the screen so Alois could see it.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 am

"Wow, if you do this why are you a waiter?" Alois asked curiously as he laid his head on the mans chest and started to drift off to sleep. He was exhausted after being up all night and using all of his energy to run around and get his head cracked open.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:34 am

"Well, its not the most steady form of income... unless you can get famous..." Darren admitted, "But its what i love, so i hope one day i can do it exclusivly."

he noticed the boy getting sleepy, and yawned himself, "Its been a long night..." he yawned again closing his laptop and returning it to its safe place under the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:37 am

"Nn...yea." Alois yawned again before falling asleep in the mans lap, he was way to tired to move anywhere else to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 am

Darren smiled sleepily at the boy in his lap, before grabbing a blanket he had folded over the back of the couch and wrapping it around Alois, before leaning back and easily drifting off to dreamland himself while an infomercial droned in the background.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:50 am

Alois only needed a few hours to "recharge his batteries" he stared at the man as he slept peacefully. He did say that " no stalking would be necessary" but it was nice to just watch the man who had took him in a fed him sleep.
"I wonder if he has to work today?" Alois thought curiously as he continued to watch the man sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:57 am

Darren, a very light sleeper himself, was woken by alois' words and stretched, "goodmorning!" the redhead yawned, looking at his watch, 9:00 AM.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 am

"It's Saturday! You don't have work today right?" Alois asked curiously as he smiled up at the red-head. He was all hypered up and ready to do everything he could in 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:10 am

Darren shook the sleepiness from his mind before he answered, "gratefully yes! oh the joys of being a part-timer!" the redhead rose from the couch and stretched, "Ill go change real quick, then we can go to the animal shelter. if your still up for seeing some kitties!" darren said before walking down one of the painted hallways behind the couch and disapearing for a moment into one of the doors.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:13 am

"I'm always up for seeing kittens!" Alois said happily as he started jumping up and down with exsitment growing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 am

Darren reamerged from the room in a new set of clothes. A red tee shirt and burgandy sweatpants had replaced his all black work clothes, and he threw on a red-orange jacket that had stylized Yellow-orange spades printed down the sleeves, his black fingerless gloves were still present though.

"ah, much better!" he smiled at Alois, "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:23 am

"Yea!" Alois jumped on the mans back and held onto him tightly.
"On-ward to the shelter!" Alois said happily
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:29 am

Darren laughed, and happily hefted the boy on his back, "Off we go then!" the red smiled as he exited the building with the boy on his back, stopping briefly to grab his bag before venturing into the streets of Ikebukuro, uncaring of the stares they were attracting
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 am

"I like being up this high!" Alois giggled as he held onto the mans shoulders, he was so happy that he was finally going to see a kitty in person.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:39 am

Darren smiled at Alois' joy, as they arrived in front of a building emblazoned with the sign "Ikebukuro Animal shelter.'

"here we are! Darren said cheerfully while politly nudging alois to get back down.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 am

Alois jumped down from the mans back and nearly broke the door as he ran into the building. He went right up to the lady at the front desk, trying to see if she had any kitty's back there.
"Where are the kittys?" Alois asked the woman cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:08 am

Darren chuckled at the Albino Boy's exuberance and walked up to the counter himself, looking to the young lady at the front desk with a smile, "Dont mind him, he's just excited. We're here to see about adopting a little feline friend."

The lady smiled at the 2 young companions, "Ah i see, follow me sirs." and with that, she came out form behind the desk and led them to a room where the walls were lined with rows of cages, and the mews of cats echoed off the walls, "here we are, most of the cats in this room are adoptable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the dawn
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next