Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Painting the dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Painting the dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Alois reached up and grabbed the red-heads nose, he tilted his head back and started laughing hysterically.
"I'm fine, my head feels weird though." Alois laughed
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Darren glently removed the boys hand from his face and let the kid laugh.

"Funny huh? you might wanna get that looked at," he said rising from the ground, "it might be a concussion."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Alois wrapped his arms around one of the males legs and smiled up at him.
"I can't, I don't have any money or insurance and my parents are dead so even if I do have some skull damage I can't do anything about it." The albino said as he let go of the mans leg and started to stand up and sway.
"Ow." Alois said, petting the bump on the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:05 am

Darren stared at the boy pointedly for a moment before removing the boy from his leg and setting him on his feet on the ground. he then took Alois' face in his hands and stared intensly into his eyes for a moment.

" well your pupils aren't uneven, thats a good sign" Darren said removing his hands from the boys face before holding one pointer finger up infront of the boys face, "follow this finger back and forth okay?" the reedhead said begining said motions with his finger slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:09 am

Alois smiled and did as the man instructed him to.
"So you're suddenly a doctor now?" The albino asked as he rubbed the bump on the back of his head, when he felt something wet he pulled his hand infront of his face to see there was a little blood on it.
"Its bleeding, ew I hope it dosent stain my hair...eh I can always bleach the red part if I need to." Alois said as he reached back and continued rubbing the painful spot.
"Not my brightest idea on falling on solid stone."
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:45 am

"Well it looks like you dont have a concussion at least," Darren said relieved. "and no, i just used to have a friend who... hit his head alot, so me and my old friends learned stuff like this..." Darren trailed off, getting misty eyed, but perked up when the boy mentioned bleeding.

"Bleeding?!" Darren said leaning over the boy to examine the injury.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:47 am

"ack! It's actually starting to hurt badly now." Alois whimpered as the man examined the small gash in the back of his head.
"Oww!" The albino thrashed his head around, trying to make the pain stop.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Darren gently put his hands to the sides of the boys head to still him, "Hey, hey stop that, you'll make it worse." the redhead paused for a moment looking quizical, before going to dig around in his bag again, "i think i may have something to patch you up in here... Ah!" from the bag he produced a roll of gauze and an unopened bottle of water.

"'Always be prepared', " a laugh before he whispered, "she never let me forget that one."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Alois backed up and put both hands over the cut.
"It's going to hurt more!" Alois whimpered, he held his hands over the bleeding cut tightly.
"The water will hurt it more!"
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:50 pm

"Calm down!" Darren said firmly, setting down the items, and placing his hands on the boy's shoulders, "it may sting for a second, but if you dont clean it it will get infected, and trust me that will hurt ALOT more than a little water."

Darren looked into the boys red eyes, his own blue ones and his voice full of sincere concern, "I'm just trying to help you, so please, please PLEASE calm down, i swear on my life it wont hurt as bad as you think."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Alois whimpered again and stepped foward towards the red-head.
"Well I don't want it to get infected...promise it won't hurt that bad?" Alois asked, looking at the man innocently. Even though he was anything but innocent.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Darren smiled gently, "Cross my heart and hope to die kid," The red head picked up the water bottle and opened it while gesturing for alois to turn around, "and once ive got it wrapped up, you can go home and get some ice for the bump, a nice long nap would probably do ya good too."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Alois turned around and sighed heavily, he really didn't feel like going home. But In two hours he would have to be up and start getting ready for school that day.
"Do I really need to go home? It's so depressing in my little appartment, im to energetic to be in that little place for lone periods of time. Even if it is only a couple hours." Alois bit his lip as the moderately cold water hit the open cut.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Darren finished cleaning the cut and picked up gauze rollm beggining to wrap the off white bandage carefully around the boy's head.

" Well, i guess you dont HAVE to, it is pretty unfun to be alone when your hurt..." the red head trailed off as he tied off the bandage, securing t around the boys head while musing on what to say next, "hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:30 pm

"That actually feels better, thank you!" Alois said happily as he spun around in circles, giggling and laughing at no longer being in pain.
"I like you, your a nice man. Usually the people I observe are cold hearted monsters, your actually a lot more fun to follow around. I think I'm going to follow you more often." Alois giggled again and stood infront of the man with a large smile on his face. Seeming like he was waiting for the man to do something, to start walking home so he could follow him there.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:35 pm

"See, i told you it would be fine."

Darren smiled at the boy's praise, "Glad i could make youre day fun Alois..." he looked quizical for a minute before smiling knowingly, as if sensing what the boy was thinking, "Hey, since you dont wanna be alone, how about you came and hang out with me for today," he looked into the boys eyes directly with just a hint of Mirth in those blue orbs, "No Stalking required."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 pm

"Hey I'm not a stalker! I just like observing people with out them knowing!" Alois giggled and smiled at the taller male.
"Hehe I totally forgot tomorrow is Saturday! Sooo what are we going to do?" Alois asked exsitedly as he ran around the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Darren laughed and walked from the park, gesturing for the boy to follow. "Okay, so you just like to... People watch, i like doing that too, great source of insperation."

"Well, how about for starters we get some breakfast, then after i change and check on a few things, we can Muck around town and People watch together! or something else if you have any better Ideas." The redhead finished, looking to his young companion with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Alois gasped and tugged on the mans sleeve, he was really overly hyper at this point.
"can we climb trees and run in circles and eat lots of strawberries?" Alois asked exsitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 am

Darren laughed and put his arm around the boy's shoulders, "Sure we can! We can pick up some strawberries once the markets open!" Darren looked up and noticed they arrived at a warehouse with colorfully painted doors, home.

"So Alois, have you ever seen INSIDE my house in all the time youve been following me?" he said as he moved to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:07 am

Alois gasped again and tried to look inside as quickly as possible.
"No I haven't! I want to see I want to see!" Alois started jumping up and down as he walked into the waiters home.
"Wow." Alois said , looking astonished at the home.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:17 am

The inside of the rather large warehouse was visibly divided into many rooms by walls of all sorts of materials, wood, glass, metal, canvas, each wall covered with either paintings or mouldings of all sorts. figures of people, birds, beasts and all manner of other creatures.

The room they came into was a living room of sorts, 2 large, comfy looking lived in sofas, along with a recliner and a hand painted coffee table sat aimed at a good sized TV. there were several odd sculptures, both of twisted metal and molded clay, decorating the room.

A second level catwalk was also visible from the doorway, some parts of it visible while others were blocked from view by more painted walls.

"Pretty cool huh?" was the only thing Darren could offer.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:25 am

"Just...wow!" Alois said as he stared at the beautiful home.
"I love it! Your place is so much more great then my tiny little appartment." Alois ran over to the couch and snuggled deeply in it.
" So soft! I love soft things!" Alois said as he rubbed his cheek against one of the pillows sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:31 am

"Why thank you, "Darren said dropping his bag on the coffee table, "I did it all myself, and im quite proud of my interior design skills." he laughed as the boy snuggled his hand sewn throw pillow.

"Now, how about that breakfast," the redhead said moving to a doorway at the end of the room, covered by a veil of colorful bead strings, "Im craving something sweet, how do you feel about crepes?" he turned to his guest with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 am

"I'll eat anything, but it has to have strawberries, the medication I take makes my diet very limited. If I eat something without strawberries I'll get sick. I've never eaten anything but strawberries since I was two years old." Alois yawned loudly and let his eyes close as he held the pillow tightly to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the dawn   Painting the dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the dawn
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next