Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Moon Calls Him Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Kaitou giggled, "Yeah, he is..." casting a distant glance at the young boy.

when she turned her eyes to the bookshelf, her mouth practically watered, not even SHE owned so much manga, she walked over to it, her blue eyes scanning the countless volumes happily.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:32 am

Alois giggled as he watched how exsited the girl got at the massive inventory Akira had for his manga.

"That's not even all his manga, he has a ton more in the other room over there." Alois said pointing to a door on the other side of them as he laid back on the bed with Akira to watch him play his game.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Kaitou whipped her head around from the wall of manga to stare at the 2 friends, "Holy crud! how does a highschool kid aford so much manga?!" her blue eyes were wide with excitement and there was a jovial grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:57 am

"I work a lot, and since i help the customers so well i get lots of bonuses and raises. Also i work at that giant manga store so my boss sometimes gives me extra copies of them as a reward for my hard work." Akira said, not taking his eyes off the video game. Alois giggled as he patted his friends head.

"Akira is my go to guy when i need a certain manga." Alois said happily
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:11 am

"Wow... maybe i should get a job at a manga store..." Kaitou feel silent for a brief moment, fidgeting before walking over to the boys and looking over Akira's shoulder, "Whatcha playing?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 pm

"Mario Carts, its one of my favorite. I have a lot of other video games if you want to try playing. You to Alois, i got the new Black Butler game in Japanese if you wanted to try it out. I bought four copies, one for me, one for you, one for a guest if they want to play, and one to keep in perfect condition." Akira said, Alois just smiled and curled up next to the other on the bed.

"That's alright Akira im just going to relax here." Alois sighed, Akira patted the boys head before reaching into his nightstand drawer. In it was piles of electronics and hand held video games.

"Here if you want to play." Akira said handing the girl one of his many DS's.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Kaitou started slightly at the gesture, but took the game system from the teenagers hands with a smile, it had been so long since she'd had a new game to play, or someone else who liked video games to talk to or play with.

"Thank you." she said quietly. she sheepishly shed her large shoulder bag and her navy pea-coat, hoping her gracious young host wouldnt mind.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:49 pm

"Make yourself comfortable and sit anywhere you like." Akira said, waveing his hand uncaringly as Alois slept comfortably next to him with that smile plastered to his face. Akira reached over to the radio on his nightstand and turned on some music that they could enjoy while playing their video games. Akira loved American music as much as Japanese music so he had it set to a radio station from America.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:09 am

Kaitou fidjeted slightly but perked up slightly at the sounds of american radio, god it felt like ages since she'd heard that, and she made herself comfortable on the floor next to the bed and turned on the game.

before long she was crouching over the game system in concentration, legging clad legs crossed and blue eyes glassy, not even mindful of that fact that her leaning forward left her back visible, the top of the intricat tattoo on her back easily peeking up out of her tank top in a display of deep blue swirls and etchings.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Alois's eyes slowly opened, a grin spreading across his face as he saw the female had made herself comfortable on the floor next to them. Akira didnt seem the notice anything going around him except the game he was engulfed in. Alois crawled over the other male and leaned over the girl playing the borrowed video game. He titled his head to the side as he observed her playing the game before those red eyes locked on some kind of blue marking on her back.

"Interesting...." Alois said, laughing a little under his breath as he reached over and traced his finger along the pattern.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Kaitou stiffened like a frightened animal at the touch of a human hand on her tattooed skin. her head whipped around to look Alois strait in the face, eyes wide and face frozen, hands trembling as they held the DS.

"y-you saw..." her voice as hesitant, the statment hung in the air unfinished
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Alois smirked at the woman's reaction, he sat up and let his legs hang off the bed.

"Nice tatto, I would want one of those but my skin is to pale it would just look weird with an ink mark on snowy white skin." Alois said, he knew there was probably something else behind that tatto but he didnt want to be rude in asking.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am

Kaitou took a breath to steady herself, pausing her game and focusing her eyes on her feet, one hand came up to her shoulder, gently rubbing the ends of the tattoo that sat there.

"I havent let anyone see this thing in 6 years..." she mumbled...
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am

Alois tilted his head in a strange way as he sat on the floor next to the girl. "Oh? The i guess i must be special." Alois said, laying his head in the girls lap and staring up at her with his most innocent look. Akira took a quick peek before returning his eyes to his game so he wasnt rude as to stare.

"So what? That tatto something you get from a drunk night out on the town, and you're to afraid to get it removed since its a very painful operation?" Alois asked, staring up at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:24 am

"No, I would never get this removed." Kaitou said firmly. "This tattoo was a promise i made, to myself and my... family... a long time ago." she trailed off, sadness seeping into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 am

Alois moved a hand up and placed it against the girls cheek, seeing her eyes fill with sadness. He actually felt a little guilty for bringing something like this up, he tried another smile to calm here mood.

"I'd like to here about that promise, if you'd want to tell me. Maybe venting it to a friend will make you feel better. And if its something secret you can trust me and Akira, we really have no friend to gossip to. Not that we would gossip something like this to anyone." Alois said, trailing off so he didnt step all over his own words.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:15 am

Kaitou let a sad smile come to her face, placing her own hand over Alois' before holding up the pinky of her other hand. "Pinky swear?" she asked rather seriously.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Alois looked at the finger in confusion, he really needed to exspirence more things sinces it already been a few months since he was released from that...hospital. He held up his pinky and put it next to the woman's.

"What does that mean?" Alois asked curiously, really not understanding this pinky swear thingy.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:41 am

"You dont know what a pinky swear is? Kaitou said in disbelief, what kind of life had this kid had?
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 am

Alois shook his head, feeling a little emmbarressed about not knowing considering the woman's reaction.
"No...I don't know what a lot of things are actually.." Alois said, smiling softly at the other.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:22 am

Kaitou smiled symapthetically at the boy and wound her pinky around his, "Its a very special kind of promise, a promise you can never break no matter what..." the blue haired girl couldnt think of any other way to phrase it.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:21 am

Alois smiled and nodded in understanding
"Alright then, I pinky promise I'll keep the information you give me to myself. And Akira pinky promises to." Alois said, smiling at his friend who held up his pinky in response.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:38 am

Kaitou nodded firmly as she disconnected her pinky from the albino boy's and sat back in thought, "Okay, youll probablly find this a bit hard to believe, but ive had this Tattoo since i was 10 years old. no this is kindo of a long story, but try to follow along, and feel free to ask questions."

"I guess the main point of its origin starts with my parents, they were always colossally busy people, and were barely if ever home to take care of me, my brother and my sisters, bu t we didnt really mind it."

Kaitou eyes darkened as she took the long hard walk down memory lane.

"But around the time me any my younger sister turned 10, they got into a bad situation, and werent going to be able to take care of us at all for... a really long time. we figured we'd be fine on our own... but the child welfare services... disagreed..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:09 am

Alois listened intentively as he kept himself comfortable on the floor with his head laying in the girl's lap.
"What happened to them? and where were you placed after you were taken by the CWS? To a foster home or and orphange?" he was interested in hearing this story, even though he never got to know the love of a parent it was nice to hear about someone who has.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:22 am

"They were at a buisness meeting on a cruise ship, but, and this gonna sound stupid, but for lack of any better way of putting it the ship vanished without a trace." it made the blue haired girl want to hit herself that she had to say those words.

"They sent me to an all girls boarding school actually, i forget where it was exactly somewhere on the eastern coast of america...." she shook her head, not wanting to mince words with such pointless details, "thoush i would like to state that i didnt let them take me away without a fight, infact they had to tranquilize me to get me to come quietly, im not even exagerating."

"Anyway as i said before they dumped me at some catholic school, where purely because i was legally speaking an orphen i had to go to extremely tedious counciling sessions where some woman i didnt care about repedtedly told me that all my problems were 100% the result of my "Neglectful" parents. i got sent to the detention room so many times for cussing that woman out..." Kaitou let a proud smile come to her face at the fact, "and i made good use of all that quiet time and from day one i was planning my escape."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon Calls Him Out
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next