Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Moon Calls Him Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Kaitou stared for a long moment before quirking a crooked smile and laughing behind her hand, "Im sorry.." she got out between chuckles, "I shouldn't laugh... but youre just... so much like him..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 am

"So much like who? Friend of yours?" Akira asked as he kept his eyes practically glued to the video game screen.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Kaitou quieted her giggles, "Yeah... his name was Dean, but everyone called him Specs. the guy practically ate, slept and breathed video games."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:17 am

Akira smirked "Sounds like my type of guy." Akira laughed under his breath, Alois opened one eye and tilted his head up to look at the two.

"Dont give him idea's, i dont want him to find a new video game geek friend and toss me to the side." Alois said, pouting cutely as he stared up at the two with those glowing red orbs of his. Akira paused his game and reached down to pat the albino's head.

"Dont worry Alois, you're an original. I dont think i could replace you ever." Akira chuckled as he went back to playing his game, the albino smiled and nuzzled his head back on the woman's lap.

"Good, because if you tried I'd have to beat you down and tie you up so you dont find another friend." Alois giggled as he closed his large red eyes, Akira laughed loudly again and shook his head.

"I bet you would."
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Kaitou smiled at thier banter, feeling right at home, she sighed tiredly, followed by a yawn... god it had already been such a long day...
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 pm

"Hmm Alois has fallen asleep hasnt he?" Akira asked, hearing the sound of the boy's breathing start to slow down. He paused his game and smiled down at the cute albino sleeping in the woman's lap.

"You're welcome to spend the night here, Alois usually sleeps here when his brother Yukio is going to be at work for the night. I dont mind if you stay to, having a beautiful older woman in my apartment is kind of a new thing for me so please stay longer." Akira said, not takeing his eyes off his video game. He never really was smooth with the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:04 am

Kaitou tuened her blue gaze up to the gamer boy with a coy smile and a tiny laugh,"Thanks." she said before leaving over to her bag, pulling from its over stuffed confines and moreatly sized blanket, hand knitted from blue yarn of gradating shades.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Akira nodded a response as he went back to his video game, he would usually either play all night or wait until he passed out from exaustion.

Alois was still fast asleep, curled up comfortably in the woman's lap and kicking and twitching in his sleep every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:21 pm

I am putting a pause on this RP. 'Ishiyama' is an unnapproved OC and had more contact than one was allowed. If he had been a generic stranger bumping into someone it would have been fine. While the RP has continued passed that by this point the issue still occured. Unapproved OC's are not permitted on the forum and can not be used so freely as was in this RP. As a Result I am locking this topic and moving it to the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon Calls Him Out
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8