Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Moon Calls Him Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Kaitou looked up at the boy, her eyes softening and a small, regretfull smile drew itself across her features, she put a hand on Alois' shoulder and stood up, "Im the one who should be sorry, Im just glad your Okay."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:47 pm

"It wasn't your fault though! It was all my fault, I knew I was allergic to sugar...I just didn't think the cake and chocolate would have THAT much sugar in it. It's all my fault." Alois really felt like crying at that point, he sniffiled a little as a couple tears started to run down his cheeks. He quickly turned around to the front desk so the girl wouldn't see him cry.
"Hello again Alois, what are you here for this time?" The woman who was very familiar to Alois said was a cheerful smile spreading across his face.
"Just allergies today." Alois sad simply
"Should I send the bill to your brother as usual?" Alois nodded and watched the girl type quickly on her computer.
"Alright, have a nice day." Alois waved goodbye to the woman as he and the blue haired woman walked out of the hospital. He was still really upset for causing so much trouble, he sniffiled again as he rubbed his red eyes on the back of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Kaitou turned to the child when she heard the sniffles, and brought a hand down to pat the boys head, "Hey now, dont cry, its over now..." She paused unsure of what to say, and just thought for a long moment, "Ya know I just realized, I dont think ive told you my name..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:18 pm

"You didn't? Well I have a very short attention span so if you did told me before I probably forgot." Alois sighed as he rubbed his watery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Kaitou giggled a little, "Its Kaitou, Kaitou Izumi."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 pm

"Pretty name." Alois said, he started to feel a little better as they walked along the sidewalk. He started skipping again as a large smile spread across his face.
"What should we do now?" Alois asked happily
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Kaitou blushed, most people thought her name was weird, "thanks"

she mused on the question for a minute, "well... we could go shopping, or to see a movie i guess, you got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:37 pm

"Ive only just gotten into society a couple months ago, I'm not really that sure of anything right now. My brother Yukio is trying to teach me some of the basics of society but I'm still learning, you can pretty much take me anywhere and I won't know what the hell it is." Alois said as he skipped infront of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Kaitou smiled, "Okay then, how about we go see a movie..." she paused, pouting in thought as she walked, "just so i know, Are you alergic to popcorn?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 pm

"I just can't eat any sugar, and I should probably eat light things do my stomach dosent hurt. My body is still getting used to all the new foods ive been trying." Alois said as he rubbed his very thin stomach.
"What movie are we going to watch? My favorites are documentrys but I'd watch anything as long as its not horror. I get scared easily." Alois said, staring up at the girl with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:02 am

"Well I dont think Popcorn has sugar in it, unless its kettle corn flavor..." Kaiotu mused, before shaking her head to clear her mind, "Any way a few peices could hurt."

"Well I dont think there are any documenteries playing right now... Maybe we could see the latest Yuhei Hanejima flick... As long as we stay away from anything involving Twilight ill be happy."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:08 am

"Alrighty then~" Alois said happily, he grabbed the girls hand gently and started skipping forwards towards the movie theater. He knew the way there since his brother had taken him to the movies whenever he could.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:16 am

Kaitou was slightly thrown off balance when the boy started dragging her, but soon regained it shakily and smiled as she let herself be led along the street by the boy.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:20 am

"This is going to be so much fun! I'll just text Yukio and tell him I'm going to be playing in the park for a while, I don't know how he'd react if he knew that I was going to see a movie with an older woman." Alois said as he took out his phone and started texting his "brother".
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:26 am

"Yukio?" Kaitou question as they neared the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:29 am

"Oh sorry, Yukio is my brother. Well we're not blood related but we live together and I do think of him as my older brother. He's very protective of me so I always have to text him do he know where I am at all times. But since I'm with you I'm safe so I think it's ok to lie to him on where I am." Alois said as he placed his phone back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:42 am

Kaitou smiled, "really, kinda reminds me of my brother," she laughed, "I'm a grown woman and he still acts like im 14 half the time." Kaitou said this as she purchased two tickets for the latest Yuhei Hanejima Movie.

As they entered the theatre lobby, he eyes went glassy for a moment, "though... he might just be trying to mak up for my sister..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:45 am

"Oh? What happened to your sister?" Alois asked curiously as the two took a seat towards the front. The movie wasn't supposed to start for another few minutes so there weren't many people in the theater.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:50 am

Kaitou stayed silent for a moment and took a breath. staring at empty movie screen.

"I have 2 sisters actually, one older, one younger," she paused,"theyve.... both been missing... for almost 6 years now."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:03 am

Alois straightened in his seat when he heard that last statement.
"Missing? How did they go missing?" Alois asked shocked.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:06 am

Kaitou paused, a sad smile coming to her face, "would you belive me if i said i couldnt remember for the life of me?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 am

"I believe you, I'm so sorry that happened to them..and you. I wouldn't give up hope though, in sure theyre out there somewhere thinking about getting home to you and your brother. I know what it's like to lose a family member. My father left before I was born and my mother died a few months after she gave me away...I do t even remember what they look like." Alois said, he out a hand on his heart as he started to get the torn up feeling again.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Kaitou stared for a moment, unsure of what to do. she turned her blue gaze back to the screen and wound an arm around the shoulders of the albino boy next to her, a comforting hand coming to rest on one shoulder.

the theatre darkened, the screen lit up

but Kaitou didnt say a word.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Alois perked up a little as the movie started, he felt better Haveing the girls arm around him as he kept his eyes glued to the movie. The smile slowly started to return to his face and so did the brightness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:02 pm

with the depressing atmosphere lifted Kaitou let herself relax and get caught up in the movie, some kind of Doofy romantic comedy that she would normally roll her eyes at, but soon found herself stifling giggles at the jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon Calls Him Out
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next