Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Moon Calls Him Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 am

Alois smiled and laughed a little, it was like how he escaped from the torture he had to endure for so many years. Although he was sure it wasn't as..violent as his escape.
"I'm glad you escaped, or else I wouldn't of had the pleasure of knowing you." Alois said, sitting up and giving the woman a hug for telling him her troubles.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Kaitou hugged him back with a smile "Im glad i met you too Alois."

she continued her story, "Anyway, after a weeks worth of tricking the upperclassmen into gambling thier lunch money away in card games and contacting a friend of the family, I made my escape, and let me tell you, that shcool had freakishly sophisticated security." she grimaced at the memory.

"One night and one ruined school uniform later, i was out and made a beeline fore the nearest town to meet up the person i called, an old friend of my mom's..." she trailed off slightly, eyes hardening, "and he told me where they had sent my siblings..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Alois thought about the places the girls siblings had been sent to, he hoped it was nothing like he was sent to from the orphanage.

"I'm guessing it wasn't somewhere filled with lollipops and sunshine right?" Alois said laying his head back in the girls lap, very interested in her story.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Kaitou looked at the boy, petting his hair as she continued, "well, yes and no... i managed to find my brother in an all boys orphanege in connecticut of all place, and aside from going through some... Issues, he was alright. My younger sister, belive it or not, actually found me, but my older sister..." the blue haired girl ground her teeth, resisting the urge to clench her hands while they were in alois' hair.

"They sent her... to a mental institution."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:29 am

Alois flinched at the sound of 'mental institution' he swallowed hard as he felt his body start to shake with fear. He kept his head down slightly so the woman wouldnt see the complete terror in his eyes.

"Why did they put her in there?"
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:33 am

Kaitou took a shuddering breath, she hated talking about this.

"My sister.... has a split personality, meaning its like theres a second person inside her, and her other personality is... well 'violent' would be putting it mildly. but if you know what sets her off its not at all a problem, but those..." kaitous voice cracked, tears pricking in her eyes,"Those MORONS just didnt get it..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:35 am

Alois frowned when he saw his friend start to get upset, he hated seeing people he was close to become unhappy.

"You dont have to keep telling the story if it's to hard for you, but if you're okay to continue. Do you mind me asking what happened to her?" Alois asked, trying to keep himself calm as well.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:05 am

Kaitou took a deep breath, and tried hard to keep her voice steady as she spoke, "when we found her, they had her in a strait-jacket... so drugged up she couldnt move or speak," she brought one hand upto cover her eyes and wipe her tears. she took a deep breath, decideing to end this part of the story quickly. she put a smile back on her face.

"We-we got her out though, so its all okay..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:18 am

Alois had started shaking and kept his head down as the girl finished her story, he smiled slightly at hearing they were able to get her out.

"She's okay now right?" Alois asked, she did sound like she was in a strange hospital but not as horrible as the one he was kept in for more then half his life.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:14 am

Kaitou smiled gently down at the boy, stroking his white hair, "Aside from the fact she's probably still freaking out over not knowing where i am, yeah i bet she's just fine."

she shifter her blue gaze to the ceiling and continued her story, "After the adventure we had getting her out of there, the 4 of us were finnally together again... but we knew if we stayed in one place we'd just be found and separated again, so... well..." the blue haired girl trailed off for a moment, this part of the whole thing was never easy to describe, so it was just easier to show, "that was the night i made my promise," she rubbed her tatooed neck slightly before her hands moved and she shed her shirt.

"it was the night i got this..." she tured around to show her almost bare back to the boys, and the now only slightly obstructed, by her bra, image inked onto her skin, it was a a stylized design of a bird, completly rendered in shades of blue, the birds outstreched wings appearing to be made of fire.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"A promise you say? What kind of promise?" Alois asked, staring up at the girl with those glowing red orbs of his. He was very interested in this story now and loved every second of the information he was soaking in.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 am

Kaitou paused and hummed quietly, looking for the right way to word it.

"Well... that i would never give up, that no matter what stood in our way, or how many times i got hurt, that i would never give up on my goal." she rubbed the blue swirls that creeped over her sholders almost self conciously, "We had to leave everything behind, so we could be free..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:00 am

"At least you are free now, you are a strong human. People give up so easily nowadays. It's nice to see one person who hasn't given up just yet." Alois said, smiling politely at the girl. Her story did sound somewhat like his own but he had diffrent reasons for not giving up. Like his promise to Yukio and his friends Nire and Akira. How couldnt leave them, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:00 pm

"The freedom i have now is very different from the freedom i had 6 years ago, back then i made all my own desisions, i ate what i wanted, slept when i wanted and did what i wanted with no rules to hold me back but my own morals." the blue haired girl gently stroked, " But... i still havent achieved... my goal... my... dream."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:52 pm

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your dream?" Alois asked as he stared up at the woman with glowing red eyes. Akira was still listening intentively to the story as he continued to play his little video game.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:09 pm

kaitou blinked and hummed for a minute, "Thats kind of hard to explain too, but you see, while me and my siblings traveled, we met people, people our are, who were... alot like us you could say, in that life seemed to like bitchslapping them as much as it did us, and some of them wound uop traveling with us." Kaitou smiled fondly at the memory, a small laugh laugh leaving her lips, "within half a year, it was like we had a whole new family."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Alois smiled "That sounds nice, what ever happened to them all? Or do you still know where everyone is? Or have you just lost contact over the years?" the albino asked curiously as he stared up at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Kaitou stilled, silent for a long moment.

"well...i guess you could say we lost contact... but not of our own free will..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:06 pm

"Oh? Did they get captured again?" Alois asked curiously as he twirled a strand of his hair around his pointer finger. Akira was still listening attentively to the story as he kept his eyes locked on the little video game screen.

"Im sorry to hear about your friends." Akira said, thinking he should say something to let her know he was still listenting.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:08 pm

"Thats just the thing, i cant remember WHAT happened, "Kaitou said, eyes narrowing in frustration, "I've racked my brain numerous times and there are still big black holes in my memory, the last time i remember us all being together for sure is November 1st, six years ago, we were stocking up on slash totally sugarhigh on discount halloween candy, then... someone attacked us i guess, and the next thing i know im waking up with my brother in a wheat field in KANSAS!" the took a slight pause, eye twitching, "for the record, we were in SEATTLE when we were attacked, so theres no way in hell even I could get that drunk."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Alois put a hand under his chin and thought for a while before speaking up again.
"It is strange....well if you dont see them again in this life...you'll see them in the next." Alois said, reaching up to pat the woman's head. A large smile spreading across his face, trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Kaitou petted Alois' hair gratfully, "Thanks kid." she redonned her shirt, "Sorry for dumping all that on you, i know i tend to ramble."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Alois giggled "It's fine, It's good to let things out. And i like listening to people talk~" Alois said, he looked over at Akira and grinned when he saw him still playing that video game of his. "Having fun over there?" Alois laughed as he watched the boy be completely focused in the video game.

"Of course, I'm almost on level 321!" Akira said as he moved his fingers rapidly on the game controler.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 am

Kaitou took a long look at the 2 boys, observing them minutely before moving over to watch the spectacle with a small smile, "What game are you playing that has that many levels?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:56 am

"It's a special game I got from Germany, my boss has connections over there and he knows how much I like video games, so he got me this new one that hasnt even been released to the public yet. Since i cant read German he was able to have it made in Japanese instead." Akira said as his fingers moved swiftly across the video game.

Alois smiled at his friend before curling up comfortably halfly in the woman's lap. He didnt feel like joining in on the video games so he just decided to rest a little until they decided to go do something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon Calls Him Out
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next