Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Moon Calls Him Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 am

The blue haired girl walked through campus with the air of a woman on a mission. her late night musing with Alois had given her the resolve she needed.

Kaitou had been up all night, making her plan, she was gonna stick it to that bastard of a professer hard. she'd dug up a couple of old boxes her brother had asked her store, and they had had just what she needed: a tiny camera and microphone perfect for discreet gathering of the evidence she needed.

She made sure to get to class early that day, when no one else would be in the classroom, and planted the small survelience device atop a book shelf that provided it with a good view of the room.

She sat down at her desk and made sure that she had everything ready to set the douchebag off the moment he walked in.

Laptop out and surfing deviant art: Check

Large cup of black coffee plain as day on the desk: Check

Sketchbook full of "Disgusting smut" and "pointless scribbles" open with a new picture in progress: Check

Hair still blue as summer sky: Double check

now all she had to do was wait for the bastard to come lumbering in, in all his overweight, bespecticaled, clip on tie wearing, overbearing, self righteous glory
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:16 pm

"Ah, very impressive! This should be interesting." Alois giggled as he hid In the cover of the cherry blossomes, makeing sure no one saw him sitting in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 am

Students filitered in slowly, some trying to tell Kaitou to put her stuff away (either discretely or blatently) while others shifted uncomfertably in thier chairs, eyeing the blue haired girl with pleading looks of fear and discomfort.

Kaitou ignored them all. seemingly completely at ease alternating between poking around the web on her laptop, sipping her coffee and adding more lines to the picture in her sketchbook. while her insides stirred with an excitement she hadnt felt, had even avoided, for ages.

Finnally the moment of truth arrived when the door to the classroom slammed open, causing many students to flinch and even squeak. and Kaitou had to prevent a mad smirk from coming to her face as the Professer stomped into the room.

Beady eyes behind thick glasses suveyed the room breifly before the professer strode to the front of the class on his chubby legs and dropped a large tome onto the desk with a loud thud. he lifted his grey haired head and a narrowed his eyes at the mostly cowering classroom, before settling on a certain relaxed seeming blue haired girl drawing in a sketchbook in the front row.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:26 am

"Here is comes! The fireworks are about to begin!" Alois had to keep both hands on his mouth to contain the insane laughter brewing inside of him. The window to the class room was open so If he started laughing the class would surely notice him.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 pm

"Izumi." The professer said sternly, walking over to tower over the sitting girl, who non-chalantly looked up at him.

"Yes professer Ishiyama?" Kaitou said plainly, as if she wasnt purposfully trying to piss him off.

"May I ask what you are doing here."

"I'm in this class aren't I?"

"That is NOT what i MEANT" Ishiyama growled before fisting a hand in Kaitou's cerulean hair and roughly pulling the girl to her feet, drawing a pained grunt from Kaitou and whimpers of fear from the other students, "I THOUGHT i had made myself CLEAR when i said that you were not to come back to my class until THIS-" he yanked Kaiotu's hair hard for emphasis, "-was returned to its natural color."

" I R-reviewed the student dress-code Professer," Kaitou said, only barely affected by the pain, "There was nothing stating that i couldnt dye my hair." just a little more pushing and she'd really get the evidence she needed
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 pm

"Oh my god this is so great! He's falling right into the trap, it's like catching fish in a barrel!" Alois thought exsitedly, he had to start clawing his fingernails into his cheeks to keep from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Ishiyama Snarled indignantly and did something that made the whole room of terrified young men and women gasp in horror, he pulled back his arm and PUNCHED KAitou strait in the face before throwing her to the ground uncerimoniously, "And I THOUGHT I made it perfectly clear that as long as you are in my class, MY WORDS ARE ABSOLUTE."

Kaitou raised herself to her knees, hand on her quickly swelling eyelid, not even looking up at the raging man as he walked over to her desk, took her half full coffee and POURED IT ON HER LAPTOP.

"Disgusting technological distractions..." the man grumbled before picking up the short circuting computer and dropping it on the floor infront of kaitou, along with the now empty coffee cup. he turned back to her desk and picked up the sketchbook roughly, uncerimoniously knocking her pencil case to the floor in the motion, "And these... Disturbing-" he ripped a page from the book before flipping to another, "indecent," another page, " VOMIT INDUCING SCRIBLINGS!" a whole handfull of crumpled torn pages fell to the floor.

Kaitou once again had to hold back a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:26 pm

"Ok I don't think him getting fired is going to be enough punishment." Alois reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone and rock he had put in his pocket. He quickly dialed the polices number and reported a domestic abuse before throwing the rock straight at the mans head. He giggled and hide in the cherry blossomes as the man yelped in pain.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:31 pm

"What the-" The unexpected pain from a rock to the head made ishiyama skreech in indignation and drop hat was left of Kaitou's sketchbook.

Kaiotu, along with Ishiyama and the rest of the class, looked to where the rock had come from, thier eyes all settling on the small Albino boy on the branch outside. murmurs arising form the previously quiet students

"WH_WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"

"Alois..." Kaitou trailed off, giving the boy a one eyed smile
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:37 pm

"Take that devil!" Alois said in the creepiest voice he could, he really just wanted to scare the hell out of the guy at this point!
"Get ready to be in complete hell." Alois has to keep himself from giggling as he watched the police cars drive up.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:45 pm

" WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU-" Ishiyama stopped short when he heard the sirens outside, "Wh-wh- WHAT DID YOU DO YOU LITTLE DEVIL SPAWN!" he turned in a rage to Kaitou who was now standing at full hight, no longer able to hide her smug look, "IZUMI! YOU LITTLE BITCH THIS IS YOURE DOING ISNT IT YOU LITTLE-"

he reached for Kaitou to grab her, but the blue haired girl jumped in the air gracefully, avoiding his atempted attack and prefoming a flip to land perfectly on her feet behind him with a shit eating grin on her face, "Actually, this part i think we can chalk up to a little bitch i know called Karma."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Alois grabbed a piece of a dead branch and threw it at the mans head again, hiting him right between the eyes Alois laughed an insane, in-human sounding laugh.
"Your going to get in trouble!" Alois laughed as he watched the police enter the building.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Kaitou Laughed as the Professer hit the floor from the thrown branch, " HAHA! NICE SHORT BUNNY BOY!" the blue haired girl called, giving the highschooler a thumbs up, just as the doors burst open and the police stormed in.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 pm

"Oh my god my side is going to kill me after this." Alois laughed so hard he nearly fell out of the tree he hid in.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:08 am

Kaitou moved to the window, uncaring if she had to step on her classmates desk to do it, as Ishiyama cursed in the background as he was cuffed and led away by the cops.

"You Okay up there?" the Blue haired girl said coyly, moving to kneel on the window sill.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 am

"very happy!" Alois yelled back as he continued to laugh, once the man had been taken out of the building he grabbed another piece of the dead branch and threw it down into the mans head.
"Take that!" Alois yelled down at him as he hid back in the safety of the blossomes.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:23 am

Kaitou Giggled, jumping from the window efortlessly to join the boy in the tree, watching as her former tormenter was dragged and driven away.

"Thanks for the help," the blue haired girl said, "even though i could have handled it myself." she gave Alois a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:27 am

"I know you could have, I just really wanted hit that guy." Alois giggled as he placed the girls hand ontop of his head.
"I'm a good bunny." Alois giggled
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:35 am

Kaitou laughed and rubbed the boy's head, "You certainly are," a coy smile came to her face, "And good Bunnies, deserve rewards." she look alois in the eye, "And since class is going to be canceled for awhile... How about we go get something to eat, my treat!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:39 am

"can we get strawberries? Those are my favorite!" Alois said, rubbing his tummy hungrily. He jumped down from the tree and started running around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 am

" Sure, " Kaitou said, swinging her legs, "I know a little cafe near here that makes the best damn strawberry short cake youve ever tasted!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:51 am

"Yay! But can I ask you something? What's cake? All I've eaten since I was two is strawberries because of the medication I take." Alois asked confused
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:58 am

"You dont know what cake is?' Kaitou was aghast, "Well its... light, fluffy and sweet, and starberries taste great on it!"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:02 am

"Well the I cant wait to taste it!" Alois said exsitedly as he jumped up and down in his overly hyper body.
"Does it have lots of sugar in it? I love sugar!" Alois said, licking his lips with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:07 am

Kaitou giggled and jumped down herself, adjusting her backpack on her shoulder, "Lots and LOTS of sugar, you can even put choclate on if you like!" she took the bys hand and led him through the campus tward the gate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Calls Him Out   The Moon Calls Him Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon Calls Him Out
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next